• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    I approve of this
    please clarify context. Approve of getting sub or about ffe's Jessup joke

Comment

• Also I have reason to suspect maybe backwards or halp to be mafia, or both townies. Realistically both cannot be mafia

Comment

• I agree with Voth tbh, scum Exalt would definitely be the first to vote Kthx before it gains any traction knowing there was still a chance he could be subbed but that he would gain town credit (from people like Ixt) for voting him early on

So if defending yourself as town is so easy then lets hear it
        Vote Exalt
        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

please clarify context. Approve of getting sub or about ffe's Jessup joke
          the jessup vote
          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            In my defense, I did say I'd be willing to vote out Wark but I wanted to hold off and see if Willby had any success finding a sub. I waited overnight and voted him the next morning. Still not a great look for me, just wanted to provide some context. My activity has been pretty low because I'm having to follow everything on mobile, which is more challenging than I thought.

Anyway, Voth blasting Exalt and then dying isn't a great look, but it seems like coincidence to me. I don't know how Voth could be sure Exalt is scum and that he was going to die at night, but the timing is wild for sure. I'd normally say I'd like to hear from Exalt, but I'm not really sure what he's supposed to say. I think Ixt is on a more realistic path with wanting to hear what Field has to say, and that's where I would want to start
            I will say one thing: I'm pretty sure who roleblocked me last night. Didnt matter anyway, but still. Voth guessed wrong.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Also I have reason to suspect maybe backwards or halp to be mafia, or both townies. Realistically both cannot be mafia
              Can you elaborate on this, or does this need to be revisited down the road somewhere? We already lost a roleblocker, we don't need to have any other town PRs out there get themselves exposed this early. We're in the driver's seat thanks to Qan, but still
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                I agree with Voth tbh, scum Exalt would definitely be the first to vote Kthx before it gains any traction knowing there was still a chance he could be subbed but that he would gain town credit (from people like Ixt) for voting him early on

So if defending yourself as town is so easy then lets hear it
                Vote Exalt
                Lol sounds like scum Rodney latching onto whatever reason seems easiest. If you wanna play this game, let's see who gets lynched in the end. Even if it ends up being me, I'll take the 1 for 1 trade with you.

Vote: Rodney

I already led the way in wagoning the Godfather. What's funny is that Voth (and now you) use reverse logic in assuming I led the way on him because I'm scum, which is just flat out dumb. Voth played himself with that Jessup-style logic, but you are playing yourself by latching onto it.

Besides, if I was scum, Voth wouldn't be the one I'd NK first. Scum got lucky that he didnt have a doctor on him.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt Im assuming the "i know who role blocked me" is you claiming a night role. Either investigative or killing. But why reveal this if you are town? Mafia will be sure to go after you if this is the case
                  sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                    Exalt Im assuming the "i know who role blocked me" is you claiming a night role. Either investigative or killing. But why reveal this if you are town? Mafia will be sure to go after you if this is the case
                    Maybe they will. Maybe they won't. If that's the case, maybe a protective role should be sure to protect the player scum will go after? Maybe I'm that role even. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm Bulletproof. Maybe I'm not. Who knows? So many possibilities.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

If the scum team consists of Paul ffe and Rodney I should probs stop playing mafia for awhile, my reads too on point hehehe but likelihood of that, I dunno
                      Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      Also I have reason to suspect maybe backwards or halp to be mafia, or both townies. Realistically both cannot be mafia
                      New strat: call everyone scum on d1/d2 so after the game ends you can stroke your own ego on how good you are at this

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I will say one thing: I'm pretty sure who roleblocked me last night. Didnt matter anyway, but still. Voth guessed wrong.
                        Didn't we just see voth flip roleblocker? U think there's another then?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          Current Vote Count:
                          kthx - 8 (beast, voth, ixt, sdrawkcab, Exalt, the_paul, rodney, Malp)

Voth - 1 (kthx)
                          the_paul - 1 (field)

Malp - 1 (ffe)

I will give it a couple more hours for others to move their votes around, but I do not see any reason to let phase run, as we already have a supermajority on one player and everyone has posted.

I feel like you guys reading too much into not wanting to lose 2 townies on d1 and us getting lucky kthx was scum... we more likely than not lynch townies d1, and we need our cop doing investigations so lynching the guy who's getting modkilled d1 is a safe to not lose 2 townies and we hit the jackpot.

I'd like to see field and ffe explain their votes tho? Gonna vote now, very subject to change...

vote field

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Didn't we just see voth flip roleblocker? U think there's another then?
                            Roleblock resolves before killing roles, Exalt is claiming Voth roleblocked him possibly trying to pepper in the thought that he didnt do the killing if he was roleblocked but no scum team would send Exalt N1 to kill. He is too likely to be targeted by a power role in the night. They would send someone that would be unlikely to be targeted
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Lol sounds like scum Rodney latching onto whatever reason seems easiest. If you wanna play this game, let's see who gets lynched in the end. Even if it ends up being me, I'll take the 1 for 1 trade with you.

Vote: Rodney

I already led the way in wagoning the Godfather. What's funny is that Voth (and now you) use reverse logic in assuming I led the way on him because I'm scum, which is just flat out dumb. Voth played himself with that Jessup-style logic, but you are playing yourself by latching onto it.

Besides, if I was scum, Voth wouldn't be the one I'd NK first. Scum got lucky that he didnt have a doctor on him.
                              Please don't flatter yourself by claiming you "Led the wagon" on the godfather. Kthx was done for and you were just the one online when it came time to start voting him. This gains you no town credibility, to be fair it gains nobody credibility anyone would have jumped on that wagon scum or not. But unfortunately i do agree that you are probably smarter than to target Voth day 1 which makes me think of someone who is NOT smart enough to avoid a juicy voth kill

Unvote Exalt
                              Vote Ixt

He didnt roleclaim yet right? That means he's scum
                              Big Chill

Comment

• My defence: I mean clearly this strategy isnt foolproof but I tend to not like jumping on bandwagons. Votes on a person in quick succession feel like they are ochestrated by groups that are speaking outside of this thread, likely mafia PM. I thought Kthx was going to be lynched anyway so no reason to change my vote.

sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X