No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to leave for work but wanted to get ahead of something. If anyone can come up with even one theory, even if it's pretty outlandish, so support why Voth would have anything damning on Exalt, I'm more than willing to take that and run with it. Just wanted to put that out there before I get accused of defending Exalt.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Voth is a roleblocker. There is NO WAY he can have any solid proof to tack Exalt as scum, only potentially through clues from his speech in posting. Regarding field, because I am also a Dark Elf and am a town-oriented role, if I am to assume that flavor roles have any correlation to alignments (and there's good reason to, just look at the past Game of Thrones theme, all the Starks were evil) i will not vote field this phase. Due to your voting pattern the_paul i might need to hear your affiliation thats been given to you. Depending on what you say, I'd probably vote between you and backwards this phase. Others save for another day.

Comment

• referring back to voting sequences this phase. i will vote rodney you first vote exalt because you want to hear how he describes "proving myself town is too easy" then vote me because "i didnt openly roleclaim" and then follow it up with voting field with the reasoning "if we are just going to go for those lurking and less active". All of these voting reasonings give me the impression you aren't town-oriented. But if you are, your discussions make yourself seem like the townie member that is helping the mafia alignment. Mind you, your and my reasoning for questioning field are COMPLETELY different reasons. in my view you are one role that has the potential to be mafia at least a good 65%.

In one of Exalt's previous posts he said on different games it takes him varying times to get "settled in" and in the zone of what's unfolding. I will set you aside for this and as well as past reasoning that I won't repeat. Field because he is of the same flavor alignment as me, I will set aside. Backwards, has me still with slight doubts, but not enough yet to definitively suspect him. Paulie I have already mentioned, I need to hear a bit more from you. Ffe i have my reasoning why I'm setting him aside, at least for this phase. Halp is just useless as usual, up until he can get his shit together and actively check back in.

tl;dr Rodney prime suspect, Backwards paulie cast doubt but need more information

Comment

• if ive hit at least one remaining mafia ill be prepared to die next night phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
            referring back to voting sequences this phase. i will vote rodney you first vote exalt because you want to hear how he describes "proving myself town is too easy" then vote me because "i didnt openly roleclaim" and then follow it up with voting field with the reasoning "if we are just going to go for those lurking and less active". All of these voting reasonings give me the impression you aren't town-oriented. But if you are, your discussions make yourself seem like the townie member that is helping the mafia alignment. Mind you, your and my reasoning for questioning field are COMPLETELY different reasons. in my view you are one role that has the potential to be mafia at least a good 65%.

In one of Exalt's previous posts he said on different games it takes him varying times to get "settled in" and in the zone of what's unfolding. I will set you aside for this and as well as past reasoning that I won't repeat. Field because he is of the same flavor alignment as me, I will set aside. Backwards, has me still with slight doubts, but not enough yet to definitively suspect him. Paulie I have already mentioned, I need to hear a bit more from you. Ffe i have my reasoning why I'm setting him aside, at least for this phase. Halp is just useless as usual, up until he can get his shit together and actively check back in.

tl;dr Rodney prime suspect, Backwards paulie cast doubt but need more information
            you really are retarded arent you? or you are complete scum. You and Field. I already role claimed and laid everything out and this shows how terrible you are. You believe Fields claim without a doubt but when i claim earlier you seem to over look it? Yeah right, this is a scum ixt for sure

Unvote Field
            Vote Ixt
            Big Chill

Comment

• Let me also put out there that absolutely nobody else is scum hunting except me. I am the only person accusing and pushing for information. The only thing any of you are doing is reacting to it. NONE of you are actively scum hunting.

Ixt thinks im scum because i am questioning people and voting for people and making them talk? thats called scum hunting bud... lmao this guy for real?

Big Chill

Comment

• sorry for triple post but i only have a few minutes to post before heading back to work.

I am a High Wizard Elf, Vanilla Townie

I hinted at being "High" and the fact that i was a wizard within my first 2 posts and then later on i claimed my vanilla status. Which is why im being so out there and open in this game. I have nothing to hide, nothing to lose.

I believe 100% that Lynching Ixt is in the best intentions for town this phase unless something major comes up. I need my other townies to recognize this with me
                Big Chill

Comment

Voth is a roleblocker. There is NO WAY he can have any solid proof to tack Exalt as scum, only potentially through clues from his speech in posting. Regarding field, because I am also a Dark Elf and am a town-oriented role, if I am to assume that flavor roles have any correlation to alignments (and there's good reason to, just look at the past Game of Thrones theme, all the Starks were evil) i will not vote field this phase. Due to your voting pattern the_paul i might need to hear your affiliation thats been given to you. Depending on what you say, I'd probably vote between you and backwards this phase. Others save for another day.
                  What about the recent game where there were 3 saints, but they weren't all the same affiliation? Interesting omission there. And by my voting pattern, could you elaborate to be clear? Because right now my voting pattern is 1 vote on the mafia godfather, and (at this point), 1 vote on one of the only players (or the only one? Can't go check easily on mobile) who DIDN'T vote for The Godfather. So you're saying that my voting pattern is less important than Field having Dark Elf in his title? Even from someone who goes deep on flavor, this is a gigantic reach to me.

I'm associated with the Imperials, I'll leave it at that. If you can point to anybody better than Field for any reason, I'll listen. But his post defending himself is littered with red flags. If someone is less active than Field, I'll look at them too. But his only activity has been not voting The Godfather, and then calling me suspicious for not voting on somebody that he said he thought was innocent

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Dark Elf Hunter. Town Tracker. Gg.

Day 1 night phase. Followed ffe, he stayed home. Nuff said.

Comment

• If rodney doesnt remove his vote, instant smack mafia. no question.

Comment

• Ok I went back and checked, ffe also didn't vote Kthx. I don't like Field's answer, but at least he DID answer.

Unvote Field
                        VOTE FFE

I didn't realize Field wasn't the only one who didn't vote for Wark. Let's see what he has to say

Comment

• Jesus that timing was unfortunate lol. I'd still like to hear from him why he didn't vote Wark, but if ixt is telling the truth we know he didn't perform the kill at the very least.

Comment

• its true i left ffe out, but you have to understand from my perspective sure u can debate ffe but hes not the primary one this phase (if hes mafia)

Comment

• SO IN A QUICK SUMMARY TO ALL REMAINING ALIVE: AS TRACKER (DARK ELF) ID ADVISE REMOVAL OF VOTES OFF FIELD IF WE ARE TO ASSUME AFFILIATIONS HAVE ANY RELATION TO ALIGNMENTS. i'll admit my return vote on rodney is a bit retaliatory, but up to now with contribution of info if you couldnt recognize what type of role i was then youre on my hit list. I hope theres some sort of protective role or another investigative role exists so if i die there wouldnt be a complete loss of info.

Comment

its true i left ffe out, but you have to understand from my perspective sure u can debate ffe but hes not the primary one this phase (if hes mafia)
                                I don't know that that's true. He could theoretically be the one that took over for kthx deciding on kills. Seems pretty far fetched, but I'd at least still like to hear from him about not voting Wark. You're correct though there are probably bigger fish to fry if he didn't go anywhere last night

Comment

Working...
                                X