TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I don't know that that's true. He could theoretically be the one that took over for kthx deciding on kills. Seems pretty far fetched, but I'd at least still like to hear from him about not voting Wark. You're correct though there are probably bigger fish to fry if he didn't go anywhere last night
    I posted this sitting at a red light and the phrasing is pretty confusing. Let me try this again:

I don't know that we can say for a fact that ffe is not mafia. With Wark being dead, somebody needs to be calling the shots for them on night kills. So not going anywhere doesn't necessarily let someone off the hook. If he didn't go anywhere and is mafia, then you are correct that there are bigger fish to fry. I did hammer Field, but at least he answered the questions, so I'm leaving my vote on ffe FOR THE MOMENT because I'm curious about why he didn't end up voting kthx. The odds of him being a successful lynch for us seems very low at the moment though, I'll admit.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• If Exalt is mafia, he deserves to be one of the last debated. There are others that are much more suspect than him at the moment. Under the assumption that at least two mafia remain (in a pool of 11 around 3 to 4 mafia seems logical) and PLUS there hasnt been an extra nightkill so the likeliness of a third party is next to none, my scum list currently Kthx (confirmed), Rodney/Backwards/Ffe has at least one mafia member embedded. If theres another not mentioned then its up for y'all to debate. My view is locked on rodney and backwards, ffe if he says anything stupidly suspicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
        If Exalt is mafia, he deserves to be one of the last debated. There are others that are much more suspect than him at the moment. Under the assumption that at least two mafia remain (in a pool of 11 around 3 to 4 mafia seems logical) and PLUS there hasnt been an extra nightkill so the likeliness of a third party is next to none, my scum list currently Kthx (confirmed), Rodney/Backwards/Ffe has at least one mafia member embedded. If theres another not mentioned then its up for y'all to debate. My view is locked on rodney and backwards, ffe if he says anything stupidly suspicious.
        I agree with you that any 3rd party seems unlikely. The last game Willby hosted had like 14 different cults, so I'll never rule anything out with him, but it seems like a safe bet at this point. I would still like to hear from FFE about his day 1 vote. I don't have a strong read about either Rodney or backwards yet, so hopefully we hear from them soon

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• I am rather busy at work today, and will look to change phase around 5 pm CDT (approximately 6 hours from now). Please get your votes in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
            If Exalt is mafia, he deserves to be one of the last debated. There are others that are much more suspect than him at the moment. Under the assumption that at least two mafia remain (in a pool of 11 around 3 to 4 mafia seems logical) and PLUS there hasnt been an extra nightkill so the likeliness of a third party is next to none, my scum list currently Kthx (confirmed), Rodney/Backwards/Ffe has at least one mafia member embedded. If theres another not mentioned then its up for y'all to debate. My view is locked on rodney and backwards, ffe if he says anything stupidly suspicious.
            Your stupidity for fixating on me is mindblowing, im a fucking vanilla townie you dense fuck nugget

Unvote Ixt
            Vote Sdrawkcab

Backwards is lurking and throwing in one liners on other peoples opinions, i would like to hear him formulate his own opinion on whats going on thus far

Big Chill

Comment

• Okay, so normally I'd not do this, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at now that I've seen multiple claims/flips that don't necessarily align with what I assumed. I already hinted at having a night action anyway, so it's not like the scum team didnt notice. Maybe I die tonight, maybe I don't, but without at least someone chiming in with some feedback on why I have this role, it seems pretty useless to me.

I am a Nord Windhelm Guard, Town Race Cop.

I can check someone every night to learn what race they are. WillBy did not elaborate beyond this except by saying I could reasonably learn certain things by figuring out someone's race, such as when investigating a fellow Nord, it's like finding an innocent

For those who don't have any knowledge of Skyrim, Windhelm is the home city of the Stormcloaks, which Kthx was. Windhelm Guards aren't necessarily Stormcloaks, and my role says nothing about them, but I originally assumed they were town (because I am). Kthx flipping godfather made me think maybe he was a nord stormcloak due to the Godfather always investigating as innocent. This may still be true, but I'm unsure without a second scum flip.

Also, everyone from Windhelm is pretty racist against anyone not a Nord, hence WillBy saying investigating a Nord is like finding an innocent. I'm 99.9% sure that was just a flavor comment and not set in stone obviously after Kthx's flip.

Anyway, the real 'big bad' in Skyrim are the High Elf Almiri Dominion, which both the Imperials and the Stormcloaks hate. Knowing this, I think flipping Rodney is a good idea, since that's what he claimed. If he flips town, then maybe scum are all Stormcloaks afterall. I'm not sure.

Any townies have any ideas? If races dont matter in terms of alignment, then my role is pointless and I'm not sure why it's there. If races do matter, then which is the bad race?
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                Okay, so normally I'd not do this, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at now that I've seen multiple claims/flips that don't necessarily align with what I assumed. I already hinted at having a night action anyway, so it's not like the scum team didnt notice. Maybe I die tonight, maybe I don't, but without at least someone chiming in with some feedback on why I have this role, it seems pretty useless to me.

I am a Nord Windhelm Guard, Town Race Cop.

I can check someone every night to learn what race they are. WillBy did not elaborate beyond this except by saying I could reasonably learn certain things by figuring out someone's race, such as when investigating a fellow Nord, it's like finding an innocent

For those who don't have any knowledge of Skyrim, Windhelm is the home city of the Stormcloaks, which Kthx was. Windhelm Guards aren't necessarily Stormcloaks, and my role says nothing about them, but I originally assumed they were town (because I am). Kthx flipping godfather made me think maybe he was a nord stormcloak due to the Godfather always investigating as innocent. This may still be true, but I'm unsure without a second scum flip.

Also, everyone from Windhelm is pretty racist against anyone not a Nord, hence WillBy saying investigating a Nord is like finding an innocent. I'm 99.9% sure that was just a flavor comment and not set in stone obviously after Kthx's flip.

Anyway, the real 'big bad' in Skyrim are the High Elf Almiri Dominion, which both the Imperials and the Stormcloaks hate. Knowing this, I think flipping Rodney is a good idea, since that's what he claimed. If he flips town, then maybe scum are all Stormcloaks afterall. I'm not sure.

Any townies have any ideas? If races dont matter in terms of alignment, then my role is pointless and I'm not sure why it's there. If races do matter, then which is the bad race?
                ok and exalt is scum

Unvote Sdrawkcab
                Vote Exalt

Im literally a High Elf Wizard Vanilla Townie, don't know what else to tell you. I wouldnt be so far out here and open and i would probably be lurking if i was scum. We flipped a Nord already, and that was the godfather. Now you expect us to believe a bullshit Race cop claim? And to assume that just because there is a scum Nord that not all Nord are scum? We have a better chance at validating a nord by lynching you to find out if Nords are the scum race rather than lynching me when 1 i am town and 2 there hasnt been an elf flip to be scum.

This is scum exalt reaching to secure a role claim before everyone starts claiming and he needs to react. This is almost as bullshit of a role as Voth claiming 4x bulletproof. Race cop would simply be called a Flavor cop.
                Big Chill

Comment

• When I flip town, you're next Rodney. I'm fine with that.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Your stupidity for fixating on me is mindblowing, im a fucking vanilla townie you dense fuck nugget

Unvote Ixt
                    Vote Sdrawkcab

Backwards is lurking and throwing in one liners on other peoples opinions, i would like to hear him formulate his own opinion on whats going on thus far
                    Fuck you! Didn't we just say how hard it is to play from phone? Do you want a god damn thumb-paper??? "Just lurking" I was just fingering exalt for his unusual calmness this game, looks like he posted lemme go read that shit

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Damn I'm torn on this one. Rodney makes a good point that since a Nord has already flipped as scum, if we're buying into the races mattering then Exalt should flip scum.

I do do have a problem with Exalt's logic though. If races matter that much, Rodney is right in saying that Exalt should flip scum after Wark did as a Nord. Exalt says that in Skyrim the high elves are the real villains, which sounds correct to me but it's been a lot of years since I played. However, lynching Rodney because he claimed High Elf would mean admitting that races are important. If races are important, Exalt would be the logical lynch here. I wouldn't qualify this as a slip or any of the other catchwords that we love to throw around here, but to me it seems like a hole in his logic. Anyone else feel the same way or am I reaching here? My biggest feeling was on Field but that ship has certainly sailed for the time being.

Also, if we lynch Exalt are we prepared to lynch Rodney (or another high elf claim whatever) tomorrow if there's no new intel? I feel like if we lynch Exalt and he flips town, we're essentially being told that races are irrelevant so lynching Rodney as a result probably doesn't make the most sense

Comment

• Also for those with time zone issues phase change would be in roughly 3 hours. Just so we don't have 2 pages of time zone arguments again

Comment

• Yeah wait what the fuck, gf flipped nord, then exalt posts he's a race cop (isn't that why kthx got b&?) and tells us mod told him nords are town?? Exalt wtf?

vote exalt

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Damn I'm torn on this one. Rodney makes a good point that since a Nord has already flipped as scum, if we're buying into the races mattering then Exalt should flip scum.

I do do have a problem with Exalt's logic though. If races matter that much, Rodney is right in saying that Exalt should flip scum after Wark did as a Nord. Exalt says that in Skyrim the high elves are the real villains, which sounds correct to me but it's been a lot of years since I played. However, lynching Rodney because he claimed High Elf would mean admitting that races are important. If races are important, Exalt would be the logical lynch here. I wouldn't qualify this as a slip or any of the other catchwords that we love to throw around here, but to me it seems like a hole in his logic. Anyone else feel the same way or am I reaching here? My biggest feeling was on Field but that ship has certainly sailed for the time being.

Also, if we lynch Exalt are we prepared to lynch Rodney (or another high elf claim whatever) tomorrow if there's no new intel? I feel like if we lynch Exalt and he flips town, we're essentially being told that races are irrelevant so lynching Rodney as a result probably doesn't make the most sense
                            Thats what i mean, if he is a race cop then races matter but if races matter than the fact that he is Nord just like confirmed scum doesnt that make him confirmed scum?

I would also like to ask if there are any other High Elfs out there, I know we had a wood elf, and ixt and field claim to be dark elf. So far im the only one to claim High elf though
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Im not sure if I buy this exalt = scum cause hes Nord line if thinking. I think hes too smart to reveal his true race if he is the same race as Kthx AND scum. Also race cop seems kinda racist so I would say ban Willby if its a real role (free Kthx)

Also for you mobile players I already told you why I didnt vote Kthx, because the reasoning wasnt super convincing on DAY ONE and I felt that it was more likely that mafia would conduct a bandwagon than townies that early. Obviously I was wrong.

I will let you know that I am definitely town aligned and have a passive role that could be beneficial to town
                              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Vote Tally:
                                Exalt- 3 (field, sdrawkcab, rodney)
                                field- 2 (ixt, ffe)
                                rodney- 1 (Exalt)

ffe- 1 (the_paul)

No Vote: Halp

Tentative Phase change: 2 hours. Delayed because I didn't think Exalt was leading, and I imagine many of you did not either. Also gives you all some time to double check me.

Comment

Working...
                                X