TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what lets gamble

Exalt if you feel so strongly i am scum then by all means use your race magic on me and tell the world what you find. (before any of you say that its not townlike to want a townie to waste an action on you if youre town) This could actually help confirm Exalts role and Myself if he is speaking the truth. Since lynching Exalt would likely drive a shot right into this threads activity much like the voth lynch did and based on what i just said above i would like to

Unvote Exalt
    Vote Field

I've got suspicion about field, and he is less active. Its a win win in my eyes plus gives exalt a chance to prove his role and confirm him and myself so really its a win win win win am i rite?

Yes i understand im throwing my vote all over the place, get over it
    Big Chill

Comment

• Alright, I'm in. Ffe answered and to leave my vote would make it a throwaway. I'll go with this and also with my gut originally.

Unvote Ffe
      VOTE FIELD
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• That vote count is off unless I missed something.

My vote is on the_paul, and I'm pretty sure ixt is not voting me as he is claiming to have same "character" as I.

Rodney is most likely town this game, but I don't like his vote switching all over the place. Not doing town any favors, but he IS scum hunting and forcing people to speak so that's a +.

Exalt's role claim is 50/50. Either he's scum and is making a big play (possible, as he has shown us he knows the flavor). On the other hand, it's a WillBy game and all roles are possible, so Exalt could be town. He's out in the open now, and his results must match the player's "races" or he's screwed. I don't believe he's scum solely because he's a "Nord" that's amateur host mistake and Will isn't an amateur. Here's to hoping Exalt is not dumb enough to run the same scum play as the previous game.

​​​​​​I'm keeping my vote on tp. He's jumping on wagons left and right, and seriously? I'm your guilty gut read? I've made like 4 posts the entire game. That makes me think you're BSing and just jotting down a non-reason reason.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• So the reasoning on flip flopping? If we are to assume races mean anything, what's the logic of voting field over voting exalt over claiming the same race as a confirmed scum? Have no idea what y'all doin

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
            You know what lets gamble

Exalt if you feel so strongly i am scum then by all means use your race magic on me and tell the world what you find. (before any of you say that its not townlike to want a townie to waste an action on you if youre town) This could actually help confirm Exalts role and Myself if he is speaking the truth. Since lynching Exalt would likely drive a shot right into this threads activity much like the voth lynch did and based on what i just said above i would like to

Unvote Exalt
            Vote Field

I've got suspicion about field, and he is less active. Its a win win in my eyes plus gives exalt a chance to prove his role and confirm him and myself so really its a win win win win am i rite?

Yes i understand im throwing my vote all over the place, get over it
            On second thought, did Rodney just try to save Exalt (even though VC is wrong)?

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Already said if we are to assume flavor roles mean anything DO NOT VOTE FIELD

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                So the reasoning on flip flopping? If we are to assume races mean anything, what's the logic of voting field over voting exalt over claiming the same race as a confirmed scum? Have no idea what y'all doin
                It's weird. Rodney may have just tried to save Exalt, which would mean both of them are scum who are playing us.
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

• vote: Rodney

Best lead IMO. And the lynch that will yield the most information to town, clearing up the exchange between Exalt and Rodney, and letting us know what's going on with the races.
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                    vote: Rodney

Best lead IMO. And the lynch that will yield the most information to town, clearing up the exchange between Exalt and Rodney, and letting us know what's going on with the races.
                    ??? So both of them going at each others throats was just for show? I doubt that, and rodney pointing out exalts nord slip up would make zero sense if they're both scum... would literally be worst scum start ever complete three stooges shit if kthx got banned then rodney legit rails exalt for a legit scum slip d2 .. like unfathomable amounts of ineptitude... I doubt it...

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Just Incase you guys think that's "backwards being useless" my votes on exalt: very fucked up to claim the mod gave you what appears to be what is already proven untrue information or misguidance ... unless you want to "race investigate" me tonight exalt and tell me what my race is buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

??? So both of them going at each others throats was just for show? I doubt that, and rodney pointing out exalts nord slip up would make zero sense if they're both scum... would literally be worst scum start ever complete three stooges shit if kthx got banned then rodney legit rails exalt for a legit scum slip d2 .. like unfathomable amounts of ineptitude... I doubt it...
                        Yeah and Ned Stark is evil, so clearly scum.

It's a broken setup to make all "bad" characters from a movie/show/game scum, and I don't make exceptions here.

Besides, neither was at risk of ever being lynched this phase, until now. Need to change that and learn something.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Vote Tally:
                          Rodney- 3 (field, ixt, Exalt)
                          field- 3 (the_paul, ffe, rodney)
                          sdrawkcab- 1 (Exalt)

No Vote: Halp
                          This is a formal warning to Halp for inactivity. I know mobile posting is difficult, but you have to give us something.

As it stands, there will be no lynch. As I imagine you all do not want this, I will wait a bit longer for phase change. 8pm CDT (45 minutes)

Comment

• Jfc really

vote uhhh vote field

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                              Jfc really

vote uhhh vote field
                              I'm flipping town and you'll learn nothing by lynching me.

Everyone is using the same excuse for voting me. Who are you going to go after next?

Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

I'm flipping town and you'll learn nothing by lynching me.

Everyone is using the same excuse for voting me. Who are you going to go after next?
                                0 idea if you're town, I think exalt is scum and Rodney is town.. my other option is to sit here and let the no lynch happen which I've been told 99x by exalt is the worst thing since deuce bigalo male jiggalo

Comment

Working...
                                X