No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn good point. I got so dragged into this race bullshit I didn't even look at the voting pattern from yesterday
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Can we talk about yesterday's VC, and then Backward's vote on the immediate next post?

People voting Rodney:

Field - town
      Ixt - claimed tracker, almost certainly town
      Me

People voting Field:

Paul, ffe, Rodney, and then Backwards for the hammer at last second

Does anyone think scum didnt vote for Field? Anyone at all? ffe and backwards think that, because both are voting me. ffe even said he thinks I'm more likely to be scum over Rodney/Backwards/Paul, which means he 100% thinks no scum voted field. That means he thinks ixt is scum too, or is ffe admitting he is scum himself?

I'm gonna Vote: Backwards since at the very least, Rodney claimed and Paul confirmed the race was right. Backwards did not claim, he hammered Field at the last second, and he ignores everyone else on the Field wagon. He's also the only person not here chiming in besides Halp.

There's a chance Rodney isnt scum and I'm wrong about him, although Backwards saving him yesterday at the last second to lynch Field just looks bad imo. That said, I dont know why scum Rodney would unvote me here when I posted that scum win with a mislynch today. Also, Backwards was the one who 'saved' Rodney and hammered Field, so if anything, Backwards is the source, not Rodney. Rodney being scum is based on the assumption that Backwards is scum, which is the much higher percentage lynch anyway.

Halp might be Backward's buddy too, idk, but backwards is just too damn obvious imo. Look at the vote patterns if you dont believe me. There is 100% at least one scum voting Field, and I'm under the assumption that ixt is town, therefore I know there are at least 2 scum who either voted Field or didnt vote anyone (Halp). People like ffe and backwards voting me are literally saying nobody who voted Field are scum, and that's impossible.
      backwards has been pretty much echoing/ going along with anything i say so ill bite here pending more information

Unvote The_Paul
      Vote Sdrawkcab

(Sorry for all the vote changes willby i know its a pain to tally them up that way lol)
      Big Chill

Comment

• This is a lot to process. I see a bunch of counterclaims. T_P the only one with results. Rodney and exalt vsing each other and then immediately shifting onto backwards based on voting patterns when they are counter claiming one another. Makes no sense. Two race cops, one with results and one conveniently claiming to be perpetually roleblocked. So I guess..

vote exalt

Comment

• Exalt ffe
          ​​​​​​​#1 I'm an Argonian warrior, vanilla townie
          #2 I didn't "last minute hammer" field you dumb fuck I prevented a tie on day2 that would've caused a NO LYNCH.... damned if I do, damned if I don't... if I didn't vote, you'd be eating my ass over allowing the no lynch to happen

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Wow i forgot i race claimed on page 3

Kinda stupid of me to forget lmfao

Vote Paul
            sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Oh what the fuck. So Paul claimed results on someone who posted their race on D1?

​​​​​​unvote exalt

Comment

• Wait what? Where did you claim your race?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• I'm on mobile in traffic so I'll check when I get home, but how did nobody read that at all? When I said you were an orc and you confirmed nobody even mentioned that you had brought it up before. Wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post

What input do you expect on day 1

I win when threats to town are gone. Im okay with lynching anyone since we have literally no info whatsoever.

I will tell you I am an Orc not sure if that means anything

idk i just dk
                    sigpic

Comment

• Also dont cause a motor vehicle accident
                      sigpic

Comment

• Are you fucking kidding me

Comment

• Paul, did you investigate ffe last night or Night 1?
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            Exalt ffe
                            ​​​​​​​#1 I'm an Argonian warrior, vanilla townie
                            #2 I didn't "last minute hammer" field you dumb fuck I prevented a tie on day2 that would've caused a NO LYNCH.... damned if I do, damned if I don't... if I didn't vote, you'd be eating my ass over allowing the no lynch to happen
                            So you and literally everyone else is a Vanilla Townie except for Paul/me as Race Cop, ixt as tracker, and ffe as BP?

Yeah right. I believe Paul's claim more than 90% of the game being vanilla in a WillBy setup, especially when race cop is such a useless red herring role.

One of the Vanilla claims are lying.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              Paul, did you investigate ffe last night or Night 1?
                              I investigated him night 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                                did rodney roleclaim? Funny I wasn't killed, but ok if mafia wants me to provide town with more information to put the pieces together.

Day 2. the_paul visited Rodney.

No death, means there must me some sort of protective role still in play, as the roleblocker has already perished early on. Anything to say paul? vote the_paul
                                Ixt tracked Paul last night visiting Rodney, so I think it's pretty obvious that Paul is a bad lynch. If theres no Doctor, then ffe is telling the truth about his BP claim, and that's who scum tried to NK. That means Paul didnt do the NK. I was also RBed last night, meaning Paul can't be a scum RB. He also cant be a Mafia Doc if town doesn't have a killing role. What other role could scum Paul even have that makes sense? I cant think of one, so unless anyone else can, Paul is a shit lynch when he was proven to visit someone last night.

If there is a doctor, then that doc better not lose the game today by remaining silent about it, because its mylo (mislynch and lose) right now. If there's a doctor, they better either find a way to steer the ship onto scum, or they better claim and say who they protected to make sure someone isnt mislynched. ffe is confirmed if no doc claim at this point, and it also means Paul should be a no go lynch, so keep that in mind. If we lose today to a mislynch and I find out there was a town doc this whole time, I'm blaming the loss on them for keeping quiet at a critical moment.

Anyway, TL;DR is that Paul is likely not scum and is a bad lynch. If you all want to lose that badly, just vote me out instead. At least that can be somewhat logically reasoned out, even if its wrong. Paul makes no sense to lynch, so voting him is flat out dumb. Either it's a scum wagon, or some of you just dont do logic very well.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X