No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair I've skirted the line a few times myself. I haven't directly copy and pasted, but I've come damn close before just changing a few words around and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure he's new as well. Hope this doesn't put a damper on him coming back to play in the future. Willby is making the right call here though imo, even though I didn't see what his post said
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      To be fair I've skirted the line a few times myself. I haven't directly copy and pasted, but I've come damn close before just changing a few words around and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure he's new as well. Hope this doesn't put a damper on him coming back to play in the future. Willby is making the right call here though imo, even though I didn't see what his post said
      It said "ffe is guaranteed the greatest ever"

Which really shoulda remained under wraps
      sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• That explains why Willby had to step in if that's the case. Clearly there's something really wrong with Beast if he's spouting off crazy shit like that

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• I chalk it up to him being new, and I wasnt mad at him for it. I just dont want to see the game get ruined. What he did doesn't benefit or hurt me at all, but maybe it could hurt scum a lot depending who read it, especially with Kthx forcing a ban of his own. I'd hate to see a WillBy game get ruined is all.

I also understand his anger and frustration at being accused, so that's not a big deal either. I was the exact same way when new. It takes a while to learn to shrug that kind of thing off I think. I hope he comes back for more games in the future too.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• so....hows life

Comment

• Attempting phase change on my phone, if you dont end up receiving a response. You can assume your action was successful. I will still message you if you have specific results (like an investigative role). Flavor text after PMs

Comment

• Hi fellers. Sorry to tell you all this, but Exalt is total scum this game. His back and forth with Kthx was way different from normal and he made a smart scum
                play starting the kamikaze on Kthx once he knew he was fucked.

I assume I will die tonight so just wanted that out there.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Would be an interesting phase if voth doesnt die, lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    Hi fellers. Sorry to tell you all this, but Exalt is total scum this game. His back and forth with Kthx was way different from normal and he made a smart scum
                    play starting the kamikaze on Kthx once he knew he was fucked.

I assume I will die tonight so just wanted that out there.
                    You must be scum this game to say something so dumb. Regardless, you better NK me, because you wont be able to lynch. Defending myself as town is just too easy.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You must be scum this game to say something so dumb. Regardless, you better NK me, because you wont be able to lynch. Defending myself as town is just too easy.
                      Not saying this tags u as scum, but i am a tad confused on this highlighted part. If scum, shouldn't you be EXTRA careful in what you post and not to slip up? The logic is slightly contradictory but i dunno

Comment

• "Alright now. Everyone back away. Let the law handle this. If anyone saw anything, step forward. Otherwise, step away from the body."
                        Nevertheless, the townspeople gathered around what remains of Voth. His body, beaten and bruised, his blood, flowing like the mead he served so cheerfully to his customers. Who could do such a thing? Voth, a Wood Elf Meadery owner, is dead. He was a Townie Roleblocker.

Elsewhere, Beast travels a lonely road. Unaccepted in Windhelm and the reach, he sought shelter and asylum in somewhere more discrete and accepting of Imperials. Excited for his new home on Helgen, Beast proceeded with a skip in his step.
                        Beast has been swallowed whole by Alduin the World Eater. He was an Imperial Army deserter (hidden Miller modified Townie)

Front page will be edited later.
                        Begin Day 2

Comment

• For those unaware, Beast copy/pasted his role PM into the thread. My rules are clear on how to respond to this. Please remember to take a second to reread the rules before every game. Most are copy/pasted, but a reminder never hurts anyone. Beast, I appreciate you signing up and hope you will learn from this and continue playing with us.

Comment

• The last post on Exalt had me with several question marks that need some answers. I'm going to look back to voting patterns during Kthx phase to browse for more potential clues.

Comment

• Ok so looking at the vote order of formation on Kthx in order: Exalt, Halp, Backwards, Rodney, me, Voth (flipped green), Beast (flipped green), and Paulie. Now, with Voth's dying breath he suspected that Exalt made an early play to ditch a mafia member that he knew was already fucked. But, you'd really think with still the potential of finding a substitute that Exalt would immediately throw his most important member under the train that quickly as the FIRST vote (if hes mafia)? I will have to see further developments. Backwards had first voted malp/halp, halp was still pretty much useless, Paul came out after I called him out for posting relatively later. Field did not vote Kthx. hmmmmmm I'm still a tad sus on paulie, but first I need an explanation specifically from field why did u not vote the clear guy out first phase.

Comment

• In my defense, I did say I'd be willing to vote out Wark but I wanted to hold off and see if Willby had any success finding a sub. I waited overnight and voted him the next morning. Still not a great look for me, just wanted to provide some context. My activity has been pretty low because I'm having to follow everything on mobile, which is more challenging than I thought.

Anyway, Voth blasting Exalt and then dying isn't a great look, but it seems like coincidence to me. I don't know how Voth could be sure Exalt is scum and that he was going to die at night, but the timing is wild for sure. I'd normally say I'd like to hear from Exalt, but I'm not really sure what he's supposed to say. I think Ixt is on a more realistic path with wanting to hear what Field has to say, and that's where I would want to start

Comment

Working...
                                X