• Show
Clear All

Gonna make this easy for everyone;

Vote: Kthx/NotActuallyKthx/SuperVPNKthxman/KthxVersion50/HiQanItsMeKthx/etc
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      I smashed the screen of my work laptop so my activity level is going to be down. I didn't even know this started until 5 minutes ago. I skimmed the thread enough to see ixt day I'm Mafia for not posting yet and got to see Wark playing virtual cat and mouse with qan. What a start to the game. Ixt if you don't post in 15 seconds you're definitely mafia, fiddlefuck.

I'd vote for Ixt but I imagine he probably already has votes. Vote FIELD since I can't vote for Willby
      wuz asleep

Comment

I haven't made it far enough in the game to know, but based on the lore does mafia v town make sense? Or mafia v town v cult? Or wat
        sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

I say we make willbys life easier and just lynch KTHNX..... THOUGHTS?

DEBATE?

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
            Vote: Rodney

My gut is telling me wilby made rodney scum.
            Btw this is probably the scummiest day 1 post I've seen so far attempting to look like a casual throw away vote knowing it wont gain traction
            Vote Beast
            Big Chill

Comment

Let me dive further, if it was a random throw away vote he wouldn't have added his thoughts about how he thinks willby made me scum he would have just said "hes a fgt" or something along those lines. Instead he tried to make it sound like he had some sort of reason but he had to make it a vague reason to not make it too obvious but in reality that's what made it obvious

Ja feel?
              Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by UltraVPNman

How utterly fucking dare you? He is a pillar of this community.
                Sir r u going to bat defending kthx on day 1???

"pillar of this community" did you also just claim he is a lightning rod?

Comment

Originally posted by UltraVPNman

Fuck you exalt, asd to think I literally laughed so hard when I saw your avatar. Now I might not be Kthx but he has shared his role with me and he is town aligned.
                  Ditto with your avatar.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to have had to upset the game a bit, but as you may've guessed, kthx will need a replacement. (Or could just lynch, I guess.)

To kthx: I'm sorry to be a bit of a hardass, but rules are rules. We've admittedly been pretty lax lately. I'm sure as a father and adult human being you can find better uses of your time, though. Maybe see what's on TV, eh? Or hey, you could even play some Subspace.

IPs are unbanned so you can still read from your original without needing a VPN.
                    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

I'm gonna assume WillBy wont find a replacement anytime soon and keep my vote on Kthx. Day 1 lynch so I dont care, and it's likely a dead slot anyway. Mine as well save WillBy the trouble.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I tend to agree with Exalt here. I'll wait and see if Willby says anything later tonight, but the idea of a sub seems pretty optimistic
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I'm pleased to jump on the opportunity to easily lynch kthx on D1, and he can't do shit about it.

Unvote

Vote kthx

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                            Hey guys, sorry to have had to upset the game a bit, but as you may've guessed, kthx will need a replacement. (Or could just lynch, I guess.)

To kthx: I'm sorry to be a bit of a hardass, but rules are rules. We've admittedly been pretty lax lately. I'm sure as a father and adult human being you can find better uses of your time, though. Maybe see what's on TV, eh? Or hey, you could even play some Subspace.

IPs are unbanned so you can still read from your original without needing a VPN.
                            The gods have spoken?

vote kthx

Comment

I messaged Missa and Under but no response. Our best bet is probably grand or Downfall if either want to be kind.

Other than that, such a setback for town anyway you look at it.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

well, shitty circumstances but with any luck kthx is scum. Worse case hes town but in reality the likely hood of lynching scum day 1 is so damn slim anyways so i dont see how this isnt the move. Just sucks that scum are likely getting a free lynch with no risk of being on sketchy wagons

Sorry dog, its lame to go out this way

Unvote Beast
                                Vote Kthx

I still think beast scum slipped tho so theres that
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X