TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Please don't flatter yourself by claiming you "Led the wagon" on the godfather. Kthx was done for and you were just the one online when it came time to start voting him. This gains you no town credibility, to be fair it gains nobody credibility anyone would have jumped on that wagon scum or not. But unfortunately i do agree that you are probably smarter than to target Voth day 1 which makes me think of someone who is NOT smart enough to avoid a juicy voth kill

Unvote Exalt
    Vote Ixt

He didnt roleclaim yet right? That means he's scum
    See, now you're using the same argument both ways. You voted me because you agreed with Voth, who said I voted Kthx first because I'm scum and wanted to nuke him for town cred. Now you say that voting Kthx first or last or whenever doesn't matter at all either for or against anyone, meaning you just admitted that your entire argument for voting me in the first place was bullshit.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Can you elaborate on this, or does this need to be revisited down the road somewhere? We already lost a roleblocker, we don't need to have any other town PRs out there get themselves exposed this early. We're in the driver's seat thanks to Qan, but still
      early voting patterns on first day.

Comment

• vote rodney do i really seem like mafia to anyone? not going to roleclaim at the moment, with the suspicion you could be scum. any problem trying to look for clues wherever possible? Field has still to answer my callout so im waiting for his response. depending on his response will determine for me if i will switch my vote or not

Comment

• Ffe and field being the only 2 players to not vote on what turned out to be the GF seems pretty obvious, but also seems too easy. T_p is acting pretty defensive about jumping on the wagon late. Last time I saw him playing so cautiously he was scum. Nothing ixt says ever matters. Exalt pushing hard to get town cred for being first to vote kthx, also exactly what you'd do if you bussed your GF.

No reads on anyone else.

Also, please note that I cannot access the forum from my work computer, so I can only be active on lunch and after work. Having a job does not a scum make. You miserable fucks killed Arya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

See, now you're using the same argument both ways. You voted me because you agreed with Voth, who said I voted Kthx first because I'm scum and wanted to nuke him for town cred. Now you say that voting Kthx first or last or whenever doesn't matter at all either for or against anyone, meaning you just admitted that your entire argument for voting me in the first place was bullshit.
            If i was scum i wouldnt be putting myself out here like this you all know that. Scum Rodney sits back and tries to blend in without attacking anyone but this game I have nothing to lose, im a vanilla townie. I can afford to stick my neck out like this and scum hunt so openly because worst case scenario i get lynched and town has a voting pattern to go off of. I have no power role so if any townie gets lynched I'd rather it be me than someone with an actual action.

Also i said nothing about it not mattering who voted for kthx, I stand by my agreement with Voth where you could very well be scum and that was your attempt to get in towns good grace and you probably assumed there would be a sub before he was lynched. I pivoted to mention that Ixt is the type of person to go after Voth N1 especially if Kthx isnt there to stop him anymore and then i began to apply pressure to Ixt. Which as you can see got him all defensive. I'm not afraid to come at any of you to force you to react. That is active scum hunting my good sir. The fact that you are trying to twist my words to things that were never said is sus. What about you Exalt, how do you feel about Ixt?
            Big Chill

Comment

• You must be mistaken if u claim that voting me got me defensive. Reasoning of vote? Not role claiming? Rather townies wake up their brains and read actual posts to scum hunt, not just go for dumb meta play.

Comment

• 2000% malp is mafia malp = (m)afia h(alp

Also Im still uncertain who deserves my vote. Voth being killed is sus, but as he posted as a RB during night phase i doubt that his "exalt is scum" is anything other than speculation.

I vote the_paul based on my intuit vision
                sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                  2000% malp is mafia malp = (m)afia h(alp
                  welp no way I'm gonna be able to talk my way out of this. gg everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                    The fact that you are trying to twist my words to things that were never said is sus. What about you Exalt, how do you feel about Ixt?
                    I'm not twisting your words. You said them. I simply showed how you tried using an extremely bad argument from a dead player on me, and when it obviously failed, you used that same argument in the opposite way. You cant have it both ways, so I'm wondering which way is the one you actually are going to stick with.

As for ixt, I dont care what you do with him. I'm not scum, so his defense is on him. Why are you bringing me into that argument? If you have a case on him that is any less bullshit than the one you tried to make on me, then it should stand on it's own. You dont need my help to make it worth a damn.

Besides, if I really was scum with ixt, do you honestly believe you'd catch me up by asking how I feel about him? C'mon man. I'd be accusing ixt with softballs that I dont follow up on, so I'd be agreeing with your bad arguments on him while throwing hardballs at anyone actually wanted to lynch.

As for Kthx, you all use this weird logic that I'd have voted him first as a scum buddy for town cred, except I dont bus teammates on Day 1 as a rule. Nobody remembers or cares what happens on Day 1 ever. I'd have pushed for a replacement or a modkill, but only after lynching town first. It's a bit annoying that everyone thinks I'm dumb enough to not go for the better play first.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• since people seem to be fairly inactive here and we are the only ones posting im just going to take a trip around the room

Vote Field

Speak bruh

Big Chill

Comment

• field still hasnt answered me.

Comment

• Yeah I'm in on forcing an answer from Field as well. As for whoever said I was defensive about when I voted for Wark, I'm really not at all, I just wanted to provide the context before somebody tried to use the timing to start a wagon on me. Easier to get that out early and circle back if necessary.

Vote FIELD

Man they need to get my work laptop fixed. Being on mobile 100% is for the birds
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• vote field

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Yeah I'm in on forcing an answer from Field as well. As for whoever said I was defensive about when I voted for Wark, I'm really not at all, I just wanted to provide the context before somebody tried to use the timing to start a wagon on me. Easier to get that out early and circle back if necessary.

Vote FIELD

Man they need to get my work laptop fixed. Being on mobile 100% is for the birds
                              Hey man some of us play on mobile exclusively, to prevent malp from cheating and arya'ing my ass again...
                              1. Did willby say when phase change is ?
                              2. Where's our boy field at

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Hey man some of us play on mobile exclusively, to prevent malp from cheating and arya'ing my ass again...
                                1. Did willby say when phase change is ?
                                2. Where's our boy field at
                                #MobileGang
                                1. Phase started about 24 hours ago. Definitely willing to do faster phases (only 8 people in atm) but that's only if everyone has posted. That being said, I'm looking to change phase tomorrow at about this time (24 hours from now). Plenty of time for field to respond.
                                2. Also interested in hearing from field. Currently leading in votes I believe. I will try to get a formal vote count out by the end of the day

Comment

Working...
                                X