TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Hey man some of us play on mobile exclusively, to prevent malp from cheating and arya'ing my ass again...
    1. Did willby say when phase change is ?
    2. Where's our boy field at
    I take back most of the bad things I've ever said about you. The struggle is real on mobile
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Yah mobile is fking atrocious
      Big Chill

Comment

• #MobileMafia
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I take back most of the bad things I've ever said about you. The struggle is real on mobile
          Right? Someone being a bro and posting a tldr recap every so often goes a long way for us mobiletards... it ain't easy trying to pull info out of a long post, followed by two shitposts, followed by a Jerome long shitpost when you can only see half a post on the god damn screen at a time

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I got promoted at work so been really busy and haven't had time to post. I haven't finished reading the thread but I'll answer a question for now.

RE: why didn't you vote for kthx

Kthx was dead meat either way. Whether by getting lynched or modkilled. It was a lucky shot he was scum, and glad he is because that is the only way we learn anything from the vote count.

I stayed off the train because I thought if we all vote kthx, we end up where we started on D2. I wanted to see if scum are going to go for easy lynch (person not on train) and it seems they are. That was my way of scum hunting.

Now, need to finish reading thread and checking to see which people jumped on kthx and are now voting me. One of them needs to be lynched because they're probably scum.
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
              I got promoted at work so been really busy and haven't had time to post. I haven't finished reading the thread but I'll answer a question for now.

Kthx was dead meat either way. Whether by getting lynched or modkilled. It was a lucky shot he was scum, and glad he is because that is the only way we learn anything from the vote count.

I stayed off the train because I thought if we all vote kthx, we end up where we started on D2. I wanted to see if scum are going to go for easy lynch (person not on train) and it seems they are. That was my way of scum hunting.

Now, need to finish reading thread and checking to see which people jumped on kthx and are now voting me. One of them needs to be lynched because they're probably scum.
              Grats on the promo

Unvote paul

Vote field

One part salty im not promoted to two parts its better to focus on your work rather than be scum twice in a row
              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                I got promoted at work so been really busy and haven't had time to post. I haven't finished reading the thread but I'll answer a question for now.

Spoiler: most everyone voted for kthx and most everybody chimed in, even the mod posted that he wanted to hear from you champ rofl only person uninterested in what you have to say appears to be Qan

Comment

• field did you come up with conclusions or is your new job making you work late?
                  RoDNeY Exalt whys exalt not trying to move votes around and out power roles on d2 like he normally does?? IMHO that's more fucking suspicious than his quick-bussing if kthx... isn't it usually d2 when exalt is trying to "scum hunt" by accidentally forcing important power roles to claim???

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                    field did you come up with conclusions or is your new job making you work late?
                    RoDNeY Exalt whys exalt not trying to move votes around and out power roles on d2 like he normally does?? IMHO that's more fucking suspicious than his quick-bussing if kthx... isn't it usually d2 when exalt is trying to "scum hunt" by accidentally forcing important power roles to claim???
                    Why does everyone want me to be predictable all the time? I cant play 4d chess every game. Some games it takes me longer to get into than others too.

Usually, it takes me a few phases before I bother, and only when i can actually affect things. It's basically just Day 1 again due to Kthx being an almost unanimous policy lynch, so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to look at yet.

Literally all of you are voting Field, so what are you suggesting I'd be doing? Theres are no ties or even a single counter wagon with more than one vote, so how the hell do you expect me to move votes around? The only thing I can say is that when 99% of people are voting the same person, and that person isnt a policy lynch like Kthx was, it's likely that person isnt scum. Not much I can do though when nobody even looks at anyone else except at me, and only because I was the first one to vote the Godfather.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Welp, here are my thoughts and first reads:

I​​​​​ feel pretty good about Exalt and Rodney being town so I would avoid them for now.

ffe gets +1 for not jumping quickly on wagons.

backwards - useless

ixt - probably scum

halp - probably town, would be way more active and engaged if he was scum

Which brings me to the_paul, whom I think is scum. This is by far his scummiest post:

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      In my defense, I did say I'd be willing to vote out Wark but I wanted to hold off and see if Willby had any success finding a sub. I waited overnight and voted him the next morning. Still not a great look for me, just wanted to provide some context. My activity has been pretty low because I'm having to follow everything on mobile, which is more challenging than I thought.

Anyway, Voth blasting Exalt and then dying isn't a great look, but it seems like coincidence to me. I don't know how Voth could be sure Exalt is scum and that he was going to die at night, but the timing is wild for sure. I'd normally say I'd like to hear from Exalt, but I'm not really sure what he's supposed to say. I think Ixt is on a more realistic path with wanting to hear what Field has to say, and that's where I would want to start
                      Seems like tp is too hesitant to go after Exalt for some reason. Jumping on my wagon is far easier.
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• On that note, I'm going to vote: the_paul.

Also, I am going to bed and tomorrow I have all day training so may not get to read or post before phase changes. Can't defend myself further, if need to. This will be my final defense (and since I have no clue about Skyrim flavor, possibly the final nail in my coffin - if so, fuck you WillBy):
                        ​​​​​​
                        I am a Dark Elf trader, Vanilla Townie.

​​​​​​
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• unvote field

Comment

• if we are to assume affiliations mean anything in the flavor writeup then i instantly remove vote off field, since i am town-oriented. finding a connection to kthx is hard since everyone seemingly just tossed him away, townie and mafia alike.

Comment

• if we are going to vote paulie so be it, but if im setting field aside next id watch personally is backwards/rodney

Comment

• Wait a minute, did Field's post end up saying that he thinks Exalt is town, and then say he thinks I'm scum for not voting for Exalt? I can't follow the logic there, that post didn't do anything to help your cause in my opinion.

Yes, I'm unwilling to vote Exalt. I said I'm unwilling to vote Exalt, so I'm not sure why you presented this as some sort of deduction. Is it a good look that a confirmed townie suspected him? No, it's not. But Voth died night 1, and he also flipped roleblocker, so what information are you suggesting that Voth was privy to before he died and before any night actions had occurred? I can make a Xog list and tell you guys who to go after if I get night killed, but that doesn't mean I actually have any evidence. And if I post this list night 1, it means I definitively don't have any evidence.

I started off voting for Field just on a hunch and to force an answer. His answers didn't do anything to convince me he isn't scum.

As for his dark elf claim, the 2 confirmed townies we have so far are imperial army deserter and a wood elf, so I don't think we can read all that much into the race claimed. And you all know how much I love to sink my teeth into that juicy, juicy flavor.

If there's another more realistic option to go for, I'm all ears. But I don't know how anyone can follow what Field actually said and not get any red flags
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X