No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're thinking Rodney called Exalt on a scum slip, which is not true. It wasn't a scum slip because, like I've already said, making bad guys from Skyrim bad in this game is too broken a setup. Your entire reasoning is based on a false premise.
    ​​​​​
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
      Just Incase you guys think that's "backwards being useless" my votes on exalt: very fucked up to claim the mod gave you what appears to be what is already proven untrue information or misguidance ... unless you want to "race investigate" me tonight exalt and tell me what my race is buddy
      thats what im saying, if exalt investigates me and tells everyone whatever details about my race then he confirms his claim and by using his action on me and seeing im town it will confirm myself as well. If he fails hes scum

Field trying to flip this as me saving Exalt is a stretch and a half man
      Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
        You're thinking Rodney called Exalt on a scum slip, which is not true. It wasn't a scum slip because, like I've already said, making bad guys from Skyrim bad in this game is too broken a setup. Your entire reasoning is based on a false premise.
        ​​​​​
        I dont believe his claim is the biggest thing man, im trying to get him to confirm his claim. Nobody else is, nobody else said shit about it so if i have to be the only one trying to get information for town then so be it, lay in your scum bed
        Big Chill

Comment

0 idea if you're town, I think exalt is scum and Rodney is town.. my other option is to sit here and let the no lynch happen which I've been told 99x by exalt is the worst thing since deuce bigalo male jiggalo
          Rodney has been calling Exalt out on bullshit reasoning that sounded very made up the entire game. If anything it's the other way around. I think Rodney switched the vote on me after he saw Exalt was about to get lynched with the thread inactive. I think they're both scum and we should lynch Rodney to find out.

I'm starting to think you're scum so I'm wasting my time here.

But answer: when I flip town, who will you go after?
          Tell me what you're going to learn, now that you can see everyone currently voting me, after I'm lynched and flip Dark Elf trader, Vanilla Townie.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• "WillBy did not elaborate beyond this except by saying I could reasonably learn certain things by figuring out someone's race, such as when investigating a fellow Nord, it's like finding an innocent" - exalt page 14

With what we know, willby telling this to exalt makes no sense and looks like a huge ass lie

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Rodney has been calling Exalt out on bullshit reasoning that sounded very made up the entire game. If anything it's the other way around. I think Rodney switched the vote on me after he saw Exalt was about to get lynched with the thread inactive. I think they're both scum and we should lynch Rodney to find out.

I'm starting to think you're scum so I'm wasting my time here.

But answer: when I flip town, who will you go after?
              Tell me what you're going to learn, now that you can see everyone currently voting me, after I'm lynched and flip Dark Elf trader, Vanilla Townie.
              Exalt, that's who? Was voting for exalt before this tie came up.. I'm only voting for you to avoid rodney who I think came out as probably town from that exalt exchange

Comment

"WillBy did not elaborate beyond this except by saying I could reasonably learn certain things by figuring out someone's race, such as when investigating a fellow Nord, it's like finding an innocent" - exalt page 14

With what we know, willby telling this to exalt makes no sense and looks like a huge ass lie
                ​​​​​​It's not that it doesn't make sense. It's you're too dumb to make sense of it.

But I think it's a fake claim. Exalt is claiming some variation of flavor cop and Rodney wants to use him to confirm himself townie (he's already saying he wants Exalt to "investigate" him so he can confirm Exalt and thus by association confirm himself). I think after WillBy's vote count with Exalt in the lead, Rodney saw him in danger and tried to save him.
                ​​​​
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Exalt, that's who? Was voting for exalt before this tie came up.. I'm only voting for you to avoid rodney who I think came out as probably town from that exalt exchange
                  The only reason you would be giving such a bullshit excuse for lynching a townie or someone you seemingly have no read on is because you're scum.
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Voting Exalt after lynching me makes absolutely no sense.
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

Voting Exalt after lynching me makes absolutely no sense.
                      So who? Rodney? You don't believe the exalt role cop claim either so why the fk not exalt? Lol

Comment

So who? Rodney? You don't believe the exalt role cop claim either so why the fk not exalt? Lol
                        Because Exalt has no votes on him, and Rodney is the other train. I think he's definitely scum.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• forget about the claims and shit... the way votes from you to exalt then off exalt looked like coordination more than confusion?? I'll admit, I moved my vote like that too: but only to avoid this no lynch that was maneuvered somehow.. which makes me think people were protecting exalt at the cost of... you? Which still makes sense to lynch exalt

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            Vote Tally:
                            Exalt- 3 (field, sdrawkcab, rodney)
                            field- 2 (ixt, ffe)
                            rodney- 1 (Exalt)

ffe- 1 (the_paul)

No Vote: Halp

Tentative Phase change: 2 hours. Delayed because I didn't think Exalt was leading, and I imagine many of you did not either. Also gives you all some time to double check me.
                            Right but it was exalt that had a coordinated defense form, not Rodney

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                              Vote Tally:
                              Rodney- 3 (field, ixt, Exalt)
                              field- 3 (the_paul, ffe, rodney)
                              sdrawkcab- 1 (Exalt)

No Vote: Halp
                              This is a formal warning to Halp for inactivity. I know mobile posting is difficult, but you have to give us something.

As it stands, there will be no lynch. As I imagine you all do not want this, I will wait a bit longer for phase change. 8pm CDT (45 minutes)
                              And the next count

Comment

• WilBy is about to change phase so I'm not going to risk unvoting from Rodney.

If 2 more vote Exalt I'll vote him too. For now, Rodney should be lynched.
                                ​​​​​​.

Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X