No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy supports Trump FYI, fucking vote him already lol.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• "Stay out of trouble, Elf."
      Dunmer have been a plague on Windhelm since the disaster at Solstheim. Still, I can't see how an Elf is more trouble than the Imperial army knocking on our gates. Somehow, this town is less sensible without the meadery around.

Field, Dark Elf trader, has been lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Night 2
      Last edited by WillBy; 08-14-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• gg newbies
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Fuck.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Man I forgot Halp was even in this game. Fuck
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Sorry Bros. Busy day at work. Honestly wasn't going to vote for Rodney on the basis of nothing, would have ended up voting field and been wrong too. Love you

Comment

• y'all are a bunch of fucking apes. im checking out. gg town isnt worthy of winning.

Comment

• lemmi reiiterate. fuck you all.

Comment

• Wait Rodney supports trump? Damn, underestimated him if so, guess he isn't brainwashed by leftist fake news media.

sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• I mean you can lynch me if you want. I took a shot in the dark to see if any actual townies could help me figure out what the point of this role is. I still don't know. Instead of voting Rodney or me though, you all moved back to Field again. It's like you never learn anything. Even I was a more informative lynch than Field. You all did nothing to progress the game state.

Also, give me a fuckin break with this 'Exalt scum slipped' nonsense. How dumb do you think I am? I'd not claim this role if it wasnt actually true, because if you all didnt notice, I went from 0 votes to leading the VC and gaining max suspicion from everyone out of nowhere for that claim. I didn't need to do it, and if I was scum, I wouldn't have. I legit dont know what the point of this role is at the moment, and I claimed hoping some smarter people in the thread would help me figure it out. Seems nobody wants to go that route, so I dont really see a point in keeping me alive. Mine as well lynch me and find out I was telling the truth the hard way.

I'll try investigating again tonight to see what happens though.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Who didnt claim yet? Anyone know?
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• depending on who dies this night phase mafia suspicion is ffe and the_paul or exalt should be flipped due to same affiliation as a flipped confirmed scum. Im not sure if ffe and backwards claimed upright, ffe only ambiguously said hes a town-role.

Comment

• well then...
                            Big Chill

Comment

• paul swapped vote off ffe back on field with the reasoning "gut feeling". Now, field is flipped (and as I predicted, mind you) how would you defend yourself? What's your view on ffe? Choose your words cautiously. If you don't answer and kill me, it looks bad on your part that I dug you out right in the open. So the smart move if youre mafia is to come out and talk before the night phase is over. If you're clean, you shouldnt have any problem replying.

Comment

• well Exalt has a chance to prove his role tonight and if he fails i think that him and the_Paul should be in question. Paul just blindly jumped onto my field push and lacked conviction, he would have known field was town and saw how hard i was pushing on him and jumped onto the wagon when he saw the opportunity. At least sdrawkcab showed actual reasoning and thinking as to why he felt the same as me about field
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X