No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys talking about? You realize I was way before everybody on voting for Field? His reasoning made no sense, which I also explicitly stated, but I removed my vote on him because Ffe hadn't answered as to why he didn't vote Wark. I voted ffe, he explained, and I went with Field instead of with Exalt. It was a judgement call, and I was wrong on Field. As were other people. But I was early on with Field, and I explicitly stated my reasoning. Weird how I get 2 people calling me out when I bring up Halp.

Also, ixt, I don't have to explain anything to you. You're convinced ffe is innocent because he didn't go anywhere the previous night. Other than that all you do is whine after the lynch goes through and call people stupid. Where the fuck were you? I was in the middle of it trying to find logic. You and Rodney both missed it, but I was there with Field and I was early. I was wrong, but his logic didn't make any sense and I called that out from the start. It's really easy to talk shit after a lynch when you drop your vote and disappear until after the result comes out, but that doesn't mean I owe you anything.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• i never said ffe was innocent you know. all i wanted was to hear your reasoning behind flopping back onto field.

Comment

• By the way my original vote on Field to force an answer came about 50 hours ago, and after he finally responded I went through his post and poked holes in it about 26 hours ago. But yeah, I just jumped on the field train with no reasoning at all. I only left it to get an answer from ffe, and his post made more sense and threw up way fewer red flags then Field's did. I made a judgement call like the rest of you and I was wrong, I was just wrong way earlier in the phase than you guys despite what you say. My biggest mistake was not realizing Halp was doing nothing and flying under the radar

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
          i never said ffe was innocent you know. all i wanted was to hear your reasoning behind flopping back onto field.
          Then read the posts I made over 24 hours ago, come on. I voted Field to get an answer on why he didn't vote Wark. He answered, badly. Ffe hasn't. I voted ffe. Ffe answered and actually made more sense, so I ended up back on Field. As I've said my big mistake was not moving onto Halp to force activity and then deciding after that.

Comment

• and ill admit i didnt give any more reasoning rather than "hes the same affiliation as me"

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
              and ill admit i didnt give any more reasoning rather than "hes the same affiliation as me"
              If you're really town, I find it much more likely that race affiliations can be mixed on both sides of town/scum. Look at the angel game, 3 supersaints and 1 was scum. I'm usually first in line to over analyze flavor, but Willby isn't going to make it that easy on us. I can't say that for a fact, but I would be absolutely floored if he made it that simple for us

Comment

• Another phase change on mobile at work. If you dont receive a reply, your action was successful.

Comment

• I sat at home flipping through my copy of "The Lusty Argonian Maid" and gently fell asleep to dreams of Stamina potions, leather restraints, and seeing how flexible that tail is.

Suddenly, I heard the alarm bell rolling. The enemy! Ileft the maid in my bed, and ran out. Imperial attack! Here in Windhelm!

I dashed towards the bridge where we were mounting our defenses. Someone had missed sentry duty, they were right on top of us! I reported to Lt. Kthx, and heard snickers behind me.

"Guard might get nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn", he said.
                  "What do you mean, sir?" I asked.
                  Kthx started me in the eye, then a quick glance down. "Arent you missing something?"
                  "My pants!"

I awoke suddenly, still without pants, but safely in bed, book next to me, candle almost burned out.

Begin Day 3

Comment

• did rodney roleclaim? Funny I wasn't killed, but ok if mafia wants me to provide town with more information to put the pieces together.

Day 2. the_paul visited Rodney.

No death, means there must me some sort of protective role still in play, as the roleblocker has already perished early on. Anything to say paul? vote the_paul

Comment

• I'll have a comment when I get my result from Willby, but you are correct I did target Rodney. My role is not protective or a killing role

Comment

• simply said. this phase is paul vs exalt. I understand what you're going towards. Cards are against exalt anyways based off what he has claimed. Carry on.

Comment

• if its true as i say i expect information from you.

Comment

• Well I tried to investigate ffe and got 'Failed' again. Looks like I'm being perpetually roleblocked by scum.

Wht didn't ixt follow me? Wouldn't that have been the smarter play, considering ixt thinks I'm in the lead for the chopping block? Why follow Paul unless you think he's scummier than I am?
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              I'll have a comment when I get my result from Willby, but you are correct I did target Rodney. My role is not protective or a killing role
                              Well you didnt get roleblocked because I did, so let's hear your result, whatever it may be.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                Well I tried to investigate ffe and got 'Failed' again. Looks like I'm being perpetually roleblocked by scum.

Wht didn't ixt follow me? Wouldn't that have been the smarter play, considering ixt thinks I'm in the lead for the chopping block? Why follow Paul unless you think he's scummier than I am?
                                convenient, gave you an option to confirm yourself and you missed the mark.

Vote Exalt
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X