• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
    Ok then

Vote exalt
    WillBy lol wtf

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      I mean this is post #360 in the thread, and you just posted for the 20th time. Most of the posts were 1 line votes or unvotes. And you didn't even get a vote in during the last 48 hour day phase. So I don't think I'm out of line to say that you're either inactive or lurking heavily.
      IKR? Where's willby

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

IKR? Where's willby
        You really want this phase to be over, dont you scum? I dont know why everyone else is so retarded, but you're way too fucking obvious. If WillBy didnt fuck me with this role, you'd not win this game. Obviously town is dumb as fuck, but the fact that your scum team is going to win even after I got your godfather lynched on Day 1 is just mind blowing. It's insane how bad they all are at this, but dont act like the non-braindead among us didnt see through you a mile away. I just dont know how to convince retarded people to stop being dumb.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• vote backwards

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

???????????? I'm 200% confused what you're trying to say here. Admitting scum and directing your scum teammates in how to proceed in who to kill? I dunno why but I can't accept the logic of this statement, which makes me sus of you. vote exalt whoever is town just vote exalt this phase. if hes town game should end either way im halfway checked out after field lynch.
            Really? Are you seriously this dumb? If I was scum, I'd tell them what to do over the scum chat. Like come the fuck on. You are all at annoying levels of retarded this game.

Also, you fucked your role up in the first place by not following me last night, since I said i was roleblocked N1 and i was on the hot seat for claiming in the first place. The fact that you didnt track me, yet vote me today shows you still have a hell of a lot left to learn.

Oh , and why would you check out after Field's lynch? You know only 3 people didnt vote Field, which was you, me, and Field. I wasnt on that obvious scum train, so good fucking job pretending to be Sherlock Holmes this game.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• vote backwards and a formal warning to halp that if he doesnt start providing any legit input requesting him to take a break if a new game will be hosted again

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You really want this phase to be over, dont you scum? I dont know why everyone else is so retarded, but you're way too fucking obvious. If WillBy didnt fuck me with this role, you'd not win this game. Obviously town is dumb as fuck, but the fact that your scum team is going to win even after I got your godfather lynched on Day 1 is just mind blowing. It's insane how bad they all are at this, but dont act like the non-braindead among us didnt see through you a mile away. I just dont know how to convince retarded people to stop being dumb.
                ixt
                No, it's not that I want it over... sorry I should've posted more. It's annoying that halp has been super afk two games in a row.. last game we lynched him over it, wtf we gonna do? Just keep wasting a day phase lynching afk halp? Just ignore him til he gets modkilled?

the "where's willby" is cause I'm going camping this weekend and I'll be afk from like now until Sunday, I've messaged willby like four times since yesterday saying WILLBY IM GOING CAMPING and he's straight up not answering ???

Comment

• Idgaf if this phase lasts til Monday, I just don't want this game to be ruined because of two modkills, halp perma afk, me Mia for three days while camping coming up... and willby is just ignoring my pm's .. sorry guys

Comment

• I'm in on either halp or backwards at this point. Exalt is the low hanging fruit just like Field was. I shit the bed voting field, I don't plan on doing that again.

Unvote HALP (I think)
                    Vote BACKWARDS

you can call it a wasted lynch going after halp for not participating, but it feels like shit lynching active people who make the game fun, while others get a free pass to the end game by being afk. It sucks that a great player like Voth is our night 1 (I know it was a night kill but still) and lurkers are still in the mix unpunished
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

WillBy lol wtf
                      I explained my vote on exalt earlier in the phase. Of all the info we have:

Exalt has been counter claimed and also has no results from either night, the roleblocker is dead and can't confirm that he blocked exalt, so it's easy to claim the mafia is perpetually blocking him.

T_p claiming race results on people who posted their race in the thread

Of the two, I vote exalt.

Question: Why are the two people claiming the same role not vsing one another?

Comment

• The above seem like death throes to me still

Guess we will see

Perma vote unchanged
                        sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

I explained my vote on exalt earlier in the phase. Of all the info we have:

Exalt has been counter claimed and also has no results from either night, the roleblocker is dead and can't confirm that he blocked exalt, so it's easy to claim the mafia is perpetually blocking him.

Of the two, I vote exalt.

Question: Why are the two people claiming the same role not vsing one another?
                          Because if you think Exalt and I are scum teammates and this is the best plan the 2 of us could come up with, you must think we're absolutely brain dead irl.

I've laid out why I'm not all in on lynching Exalt many times. The short version: he was the first to be on Kthx (mafia godfather), he claimed race cop very early on, and he also claimed the same race as the dead mafia godfather. Scum members don't benefit from that kind of transparency. If he did all this anticipating how the game would go, then I have never been outplayed harder in my mafia games ever.

The one one reason I could see voting Exalt is the idea that there's a cult in the game, Willby does love cults. If Exalt got recruited after he claimed, he would have no choice but to say he was roleblocked. This isn't worth a lynch to me because ixt can easily see if Exalt goes anywhere tonight. Also, if there is a cult, I don't think there's even a mathematical chance that town can win at this point.

Also, if Exalt really is another town race cop, and he gets lynched today, that means I get lynched tomorrow and the game is over. Mix all that up and that's why I don't see how Exalt is a high percentage lynch. I think it's much more likely that lynching him ends the game than any other outcome.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Also, as for this, come on. It's technically true, but ffe's comment was on day 1, and was dropped in so nonchalantly that he didn't even remember saying it. To think I planned that is giving me too much credit, which is ironic because most of the other theories are predicated on Exalt and me being actual vegetables irl

Comment

• TBH at least one of Paul and Exalt are scum if not both of them. The fact they dont even seem to care that they both claim to have the same role in different variations is what makes me believe they are both scum.

I could really use a vote count at this point
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                                The above seem like death throes to me still

Guess we will see

Perma vote unchanged
                                Gonna call you out on this after the game, fyi. It's not my fault you're bad at voting actual scum at any point in this game. Your VC alone is scummy as fuck, so you're lucky there's either no doctor or the doctor is braindead, because that and scum not getting an NK last night is the only reason you are still around with that BS 4x bulletproof claim. Regardless, you've done absolutely nothing helpful to town at any point, and it's pretty obvious you will be one of the main reasons town loses this game. I just hope you improve in the future.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X