TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Because if you think Exalt and I are scum teammates and this is the best plan the 2 of us could come up with, you must think we're absolutely brain dead irl.

I've laid out why I'm not all in on lynching Exalt many times. The short version: he was the first to be on Kthx (mafia godfather), he claimed race cop very early on, and he also claimed the same race as the dead mafia godfather. Scum members don't benefit from that kind of transparency. If he did all this anticipating how the game would go, then I have never been outplayed harder in my mafia games ever.

The one one reason I could see voting Exalt is the idea that there's a cult in the game, Willby does love cults. If Exalt got recruited after he claimed, he would have no choice but to say he was roleblocked. This isn't worth a lynch to me because ixt can easily see if Exalt goes anywhere tonight. Also, if there is a cult, I don't think there's even a mathematical chance that town can win at this point.

Also, if Exalt really is another town race cop, and he gets lynched today, that means I get lynched tomorrow and the game is over. Mix all that up and that's why I don't see how Exalt is a high percentage lynch. I think it's much more likely that lynching him ends the game than any other outcome.
    They literally aren't capable of understanding. Dont bother. I've stopped. I'm just waiting for WillBy to change phases so I can say 'I told you so' to all the bad townies who cant understand basic logic even after all these games.

I also think the game stalls without lynching me at this point anyway, because I was roleblocked even last night after ixt claimed tracker, then its obvious scum have zero respect for his abilities, and I was being set up with this exact narrative weve seen all day phase on purpose. If I dont get lynched, scum will just do it again N3 and then I'll be lynched, and that's game over. Only way town has even a slight chance is if I get lynched today and town takes their heads out of their asses after realizing they were played.

Speaking of which, isnt it ironic that people like Halp keep saying 'its convienent that exalt says he was roleblocked every night' as a talking point, when no other PR in this game was ever RBed? Why wasnt ixt roleblocked if I wasnt? Do you people really think town had a RB and scum dont? This is common sense stuff, so honestly, it just goes to show how scummy people like Halp are. They're pushing an agreed upon narrative from their scum chat. It just so happens the other townies in this game are too dumb to figure it out, even when its explained to them.

Anyway, as I said, I need to be lynched for town to have a chance tomorrow, since mislynching anyone else but me means I'm dead tomorrow anyway. Mine as well get this out of the way. At least I wont be around when town fucks up for the 3rd time in a row and loses the game. I have the knowledge that I only lynched scum this game, and when people listen to players like Backwards over me, they go on to lose the game by lynching all townies.

Vote: Exalt

Let's get this over with.

the_paul if you aren't scum, then good luck. If you are, then gg, you mvped this game.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
      TBH at least one of Paul and Exalt are scum if not both of them. The fact they dont even seem to care that they both claim to have the same role in different variations is what makes me believe they are both scum.

I could really use a vote count at this point
      Just vote me. This game is over if I dont get lynched, because players like ffe 'permavote' me, and they will lose the game automatically if I'm around during mylo tomorrow. Theres no other solution than to lynch me today and pray town stop being retarded after that.
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Damn these last few posts from Exalt have really spoken to me

Makes me have to reconsider changing my vote

Reconsidered, same outcome

Dunno how stupid you'd have to be to ignore the races of Exalt and Kthx being exactly the same in a game with racial tensions and race cops.

Even if both Exalt and Paul are town Ill be happy to say I followed logic rather than whatever the hell is being spouted otherwise.
        sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• until i see a vote count

UNVOTE
          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
            Dunno how stupid you'd have to be to ignore the races of Exalt and Kthx being exactly the same in a game with racial tensions and race cops.
            How stupid do you think Exalt is to claim Nord after Kthx got lynched? Exalt is a lot of things, stupid isn't one of them imo
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

How stupid do you think Exalt is to claim Nord after Kthx got lynched? Exalt is a lot of things, stupid isn't one of them imo
              Ita debatable. How stupid do you have to be to admid that? Not sure. How smart do you have to be to use it as an excuse? Again, not clear.

Its the only thing concrete to go on
              sigpic

Comment

• First, I apologize for the delay getting this out. When I'm not hosting mafia games, I moonlight as an electrical engineer, and sometimes my side-gig affects my work performance. I won't let it happen again.

Second, quit being whiners. That is all.

Vote Tally:
                Exalt- 4 (Halp, backwards, Exalt, ffe)
                backwards- 2 (ixt, the_paul)

No Vote- 1 (Rodney)

Phase Change: Either tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how things are shaking

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                  First, I apologize for the delay getting this out. When I'm not hosting mafia games, I moonlight as an electrical engineer, and sometimes my side-gig affects my work performance. I won't let it happen again.

Second, quit being whiners. That is all.

Vote Tally:
                  Exalt- 4 (Halp, backwards, Exalt, ffe)
                  backwards- 2 (ixt, the_paul)

No Vote- 1 (Rodney)

Phase Change: Either tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how things are shaking
                  Who was whining show me their faces i swear on me mum
                  sigpic

Comment

Even if both Exalt and Paul are town Ill be happy to say I followed logic rather than whatever the hell is being spouted otherwise.
                    So basically you're saying you have no idea what you're doing, and you'd rather lose the game for everyone rather than ever change your mind over something you are so clearly wrong about. If you want to blame the 'logic' of it all being bad, then you are blaming WillBy, not me or Paul. Maybe don't pull this permavote bullshit in the future when you are wrong about literally everything all game.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

So basically you're saying you have no idea what you're doing, and you'd rather lose the game for everyone rather than ever change your mind over something you are so clearly wrong about. If you want to blame the 'logic' of it all being bad, then you are blaming WillBy, not me or Paul. Maybe don't pull this permavote bullshit in the future when you are wrong about literally everything all game.
                      Nothing you have said is convincing at all.

Maybe next time don't be SO scummy if you're town. Maybe
                      sigpic

Comment

Nothing you have said is convincing at all.

Maybe next time don't be SO scummy if you're town. Maybe
                        Maybe next time you should try lynching scum at least once one of these games
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• my view is backwards and ffe. just throwing it out there.

Comment

• I have to stick with my gut, even though I was off the mark yesterday with Field. I just can't wrap my head around the idea that Exalt planned all this out from the very start. If he did, then it's probably the ballsiest move I've ever seen
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Seeing as nobody changed votes...

A frenzy spell was cast, and the townspeople began attacking each other, even themselves. Who could be responsible for this? Certainly not Exalt. He was just a Windhelm Guard (Townie Race Cop). His blood oozed out of several wounds, including the one from his own sword, and stained the snow a deep red.

Begin Night 3

Comment

• Sorry I went out and forgot to check back in to put a vote in after the vote count. It wouldn't have changed anything regardless though
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X