No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damnit you fuckers, I thought I actually had a chance after I got off the hook day 2 when ixt busted me.
    Exalt I thought you played pretty well. My role claim kind of fucked you but I didn't have much of a choice but to be mostly honest to try to survive. In my defense, I did try to present all of the logic to keep you from getting lynched, but that obviously didn't work.
    WillBy I enjoyed the hell out of the setup, even though it made it pretty hard for me to try to fake claim
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Qan is a faggot and I wasn't being racist. Either way though I'm sorry his faggotry negatively impacted the game.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Sucked to have you and Voth get taken out so early in the game, Wark

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Qan is a faggot and I wasn't being racist. Either way though I'm sorry his faggotry negatively impacted the game.
          I see you spent your offtime building a masterpiece

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

I see you spent your offtime building a masterpiece
            And winning forum mafia
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• qan
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Gg boys! Thank you for the host Will, was fun!

Man that Exalt lynch was so bad and unforgivable... But well played backwards/exalt/tp.

Who's gunna host the next one?
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Fucking mafia were either banned or camping this game while town lynched itself to oblivion.
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Halp you should host
                    Trench Wars Player

Comment

• field see, I'm real good at being scum because I'm also fucking useless while town

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                        field see, I'm real good at being scum because I'm also fucking useless while town
                        You were lucky town were dumb enough not to lynch you after you lynched me. For real though, get halp to host some role madness game.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                          Fucking mafia were either banned or camping this game while town lynched itself to oblivion.

Man if this doesn't perfectly encapsulate TW forums mafia....

Comment

• I could try to come up with something to host a future game if you want, although I was under the impression kthx was hosting the next one.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                              Halp you should host
                              good joke

Comment

• Which one of you faggot scum decided to kill me Night 1? I appreciate the compliment, but it's an incentive to not MVP if you get policy nightkilled the next game instantly. FUCK FUCK IDIOTS
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X