RIP NBA Legend--Kobe Bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP NBA Legend--Kobe Bryant

I originally thought people were trolling when I heard the news all around social, but I soon realized the facts were true. Let us remember one of the greatest NBA players still "considered" of the modern era. His influence on the game will no doubt always live on.

I grew up at the very end of the Jordan era, I can only remember the last game he ever played against the Jazz. I grew up watching Kobe, and he was and still is my favorite player, and probably my favorite athlete, that I've ever seen. I didn't have enough money to go to very many NBA games, but I would try to go to 1 a year, and it was always when the Lakers played here against the Nuggets, so I could see Kobe. I have been reading his book on and off for the last week or 2. This loss hits like a gut punch, especially since I never met him or anything, but he had about as big an influence on my life as a professional athlete could. Made me sick to hear his 13 year old daughter was with him. I can't imagine what that had to be like in that moment, for either of them.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

omg r u serious
      Leland

Comment

Kobe will always be remembered as the 2nd best SG of all time, right behind Jordan. The nba really misses the competitive fire guys like him brought to the table. Iverson was the only other SG I can think of post-Jordan era that would give his all every single game. Kobe was/is a legend.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
        X