Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Everyone's posted/awake except beast?

So what do you think we are dealing with? 5 town 2 maf 1 third party? Or 6-2? Probs not many power roles.

I'm a town and I'm worried about the scum among us
    With such vanilla flavor and no direction from Voth it's difficult to even throw out innuendo... WWVD? what would voth do? First game back from hiatus, clearly too lazy to come up with a story... he isn't even paying enough attention to make sure everyone's posting

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

With such vanilla flavor and no direction from Voth it's difficult to even throw out innuendo... WWVD? what would voth do? First game back from hiatus, clearly too lazy to come up with a story... he isn't even paying enough attention to make sure everyone's posting
      Believe me, I want to hate on Voth as much as the next guy, but we are only 25ish hours into the game, and there hasnt been much activity from anyone.

Vote count is currently me-2, others-1.
      vote the_paul

2-2 get on one train or look sus for tomorrow

Comment

This town will not survive morally or economically when so few post so much, and so many post so little. It’s time to make our voting system work for all of us, and not just the scum 1%. We need to change the power structure of this town, we need to end the mafia oligarchy.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

How can we call this a civilized town... while members of vanilla-class townies, who lack doctor protection, have to die to scum--or go hopelessly into debt to get the bulletproof they need? This is an outrageous injustice.

We need leadership in this town, which will improve the lives of vanilla townies, the doctors, the cops, the sick and the poorly skilled fuk fuks. We need leadership which brings our townies together and makes us stronger.

Yes, we become stronger when men like Jessup and women like Jessup, young and old, gay like Paul and straight like me, native-born and immigrant fight together to create the kind of town we all know we can become.

This is why you should Vote: Paul, because we all know the establishment would fuck me over and not let me win anyways.

I am town, and I approve of this message.
          I'll be damned if this post didn't make me almost vote for myself. Well done
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
            Everyone's posted/awake except beast?

So what do you think we are dealing with? 5 town 2 maf 1 third party? Or 6-2? Probs not many power roles.

I'm a town and I'm worried about the scum among us
            My last mafia game was in 2013 so take my brain for what it's worth. But Voth said it was going to be a vanilla game. If it were 6-2, I feel like there could be max one power role for us townies, which just seems slightly too vanilla to me.

That makes me think 5-2-1. I can't imagine that 1 being a serial killer, though, because then there'd be the chance of 2 people dying in a night and this game would be over rather quickly.

Are there other solo roles that have the ability to win without also having the power to kill? (Sorry for my ignorance.)

I am considering changing my vote off Wilby but that would break the tie and I suspect him more than paul, so for now, it stays.

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

After further consideration I think it's a 5-2-1 game with a psychopath or similar role, and maybe they can only kill on alternating nights or something.

I was thinking it couldn't be that because I was thinking that two night deaths really handicaps the town and gives the mafia an edge, but I wasn't considering the fact that even once we find the mafia scum we'll still have to sniff out the psychopath.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

My last mafia game was in 2013 so take my brain for what it's worth. But Voth said it was going to be a vanilla game. If it were 6-2, I feel like there could be max one power role for us townies, which just seems slightly too vanilla to me.

That makes me think 5-2-1. I can't imagine that 1 being a serial killer, though, because then there'd be the chance of 2 people dying in a night and this game would be over rather quickly.

Are there other solo roles that have the ability to win without also having the power to kill? (Sorry for my ignorance.)

I am considering changing my vote off Wilby but that would break the tie and I suspect him more than paul, so for now, it stays.
                Let me fill you in on what you've missed in the last seven years.

1. Ties are anti-town. (Exalt argued this to his grave three games ago)

2. Willby plays a shitty survivor (Willby proved this last game)

3. T_P is a dangerous and cunning scum (I think it was tp? With how small this game is I'm not going to go back four games to make sure my recollection is correct)

4. if someone starts claiming some wierd shit about having mjolnir in thread, they're not on drugs they actually have mjolnir

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I'll be damned if this post didn't make me almost vote for myself. Well done
                  I believe in a bulletproof-for-all doctor care system that works for all of us, not just the mafia 1%. If you vote for not me, I promise to do my best to make sure all townies, whether from the vanilla or power-role class, get the bulletproof care they need.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Jesus what is this game

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

3. T_P is a dangerous and cunning scum (I think it was tp? With how small this game is I'm not going to go back four games to make sure my recollection is correct)
                      You're going to make me blush

Comment

2. Willby plays a shitty survivor (Willby proved this last game)
                        Speak for yourself, I won that ish

Comment

Nice to see that you're all still a bunch of faggots.

Now that I'm done channeling Kthx - clearly two pages of content isn't the greatest nearly 48 hours into the game. Phase change is still TBD dependent on activity. I'd like to not let it go the entire weekend if I don't have to. Vote count coming shortly.

People I'd like to hear more from: Beast, zeebu, field

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Willby - 2 (sdrawkcab, Vehicle)
                            the_paul - 2 (Willby, Exalt)
                            Exalt - 2 (the_paul, field)
                            Beast - 1 (zeebu)
                            MISSING VOTES FROM: Beast (and missing posting from you too, shithead)

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Unvote EXALT
                              Vote WILLBY

Suk many dik, I don't die on day 1

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Unvote EXALT
                                Vote WILLBY

Suk many dik, I don't die on day 1
                                Seems like I do. I'm a VT, which I guess is an impeachable offense..

Comment

Working...
                                X