No announcement yet.

*MAFIA 2020 #1* - Hi There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phase change once all night actions are submitted.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Phase change once all night actions are submitted.
      Biggest Lurker = Scum

It's been well over a day now.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Obi-Wan-Bernie.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	521.7 KB
ID:	1333142
        Ok that made me LOL

For real tho this night phase too long Halp is back from Vegas, I'm going to grab him in his sleep tonight and waterboard him to determine if he's scum

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

The Townspeople woke today to a bloody scene.

It was even more eerie and troubling that it was a man in uniform.
          Wayne, aka zeebu, the long-time Town Cop, was murdered in cold blood.

BEGIN DAY 2.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Whoever killed Zeebu is a dick. Also we're down a roleblocker and a cop in 2 phases. I don't want to overreact, but I wold say that this start is less than ideal
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Gonna yolo this.
              Someone targeted me last night, I wont reveal more yet. If that person cares to share, maybe we can start to have an understanding. But at the moment, all I can do is confirm that this person is not mafia scum

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Whoever killed Zeebu is a dick. Also we're down a roleblocker and a cop in 2 phases. I don't want to overreact, but I wold say that this start is less than ideal
                Scorching hot take

Comment

To not start a shitshow over PMs, I hope you enjoyed the gift Willby

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Scorching hot take
                    What can I say, I am strongly opinionated

Comment

Willby and Paul just confirmed that they are both either town or scum, or 1 of them is town and the other is scum. Great info here.

zeebu seems an odd choice, his lurkiness almost always makes him an easy lynch. So.. either mafia wanted a target with low risk of being protected, or.... IT WAS PERSONAL.

Comment

Eyy not good... is it Lylo now? 4-2? Do we mass rc?

thoughts? How about we vote tie to prevent phase ending during the night, so we get another day phase?

its gotta be 4 town 2 scum left... if it was 3-3 this would be over, so we can tie and get a better ratio to try to lunch tomorrow

Originally posted by Turban
                        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          Gonna yolo this.
                          Someone targeted me last night, I wont reveal more yet. If that person cares to share, maybe we can start to have an understanding. But at the moment, all I can do is confirm that this person is not mafia scum
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          To not start a shitshow over PMs, I hope you enjoyed the gift Willby
                          We should probably start the day by getting this sorted out, no? Do we have better leads?

Wilby saying in his initial post that 'he can do is confirm that this person is not mafia scum' makes it rather easy for someone to come forward and be like 'eyyyy it was me' whether they were mafia or not (lookin at you, the_paul).

I'm way out of practice but I'd like to know what kind of role would 1) know he was targeted but survive and 2) know the side of the person who targeted them.

It's not out of line to think that in an 8 player game there wouldn't be a town-side killing role I don't think. So obviously Wilby's not just going with his gut here.

Maybe it's because I don't know all the esoteric roles, but I'm confused.

I think it's one of these scenarios:
                          1) Wilby and paul are telling the truth.
                          2) Wilby is telling the truth and paul is lying and claiming to be the one who attempted the deed to cover up for the fact that he's scum
                          3) They're both lying and they're both scum.

I am personally leaning towards option 1, but I think I need a little bit more explanation before I stop squinting at them inquisitively.

Final thought: these were some of zeebu's last words:

Originally posted by zeebu
                          well yeah, no shit. at the very least one mafia was on the field wagon

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Wilby saying in his initial post that 'he can do is confirm that this person is not mafia scum' makes it rather easy for someone to come forward and be like 'eyyyy it was me' whether they were mafia or not (lookin at you, the_paul).

2) Wilby is telling the truth and paul is lying and claiming to be the one who attempted the deed to cover up for the fact that he's scum
                            So weve heard from 4/5 remaining players who arent me, and none of you have claimed to be involved, so I'm inclined to believe paul. Unless Exalt counterclaims, in which case we have a good 50/50.

Finally in regard to zeebu's final words, he never got an investigation off. So let's not put too much stock in it. Not that he was wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

We should probably start the day by getting this sorted out, no? Do we have better leads?

I'm way out of practice but I'd like to know what kind of role would 1) know he was targeted but survive and 2) know the side of the person who targeted them.

It's not out of line to think that in an 8 player game there wouldn't be a town-side killing role I don't think. So obviously Wilby's not just going with his gut here.

Maybe it's because I don't know all the esoteric roles, but I'm confused.

I think it's one of these scenarios:
                              1) Wilby and paul are telling the truth.
                              3) They're both lying and they're both scum.

I am personally leaning towards option 1, but I think I need a little bit more explanation before I stop squinting at them inquisitively.

Final thought: these were some of zeebu's last words:

i doubt the mafia has any non killing roles in a game this small, aside from maybe a role blocker, so if tp visited willby and willby is not only alive, but also got a success with whatever his role is, I’m inclined to believe they are both town, or evil geniuses. Willby can you confirm to gave you something? Inventor/JOAT/whatever is a weird role for such a small setup maybe?

i have to believe there was at least one scum on the field train, which, if we believe tp and willby are town, means exalt is scum (because I’m not). Not a sure thing by any means, but my bet is exalt and sdrawkab are scum and also have sex with each other. Gay sex.

Comment

Oh and vehicles analysis seems town and not forced, so inclined to believe he’s town too..

Comment

Working...
                                X