X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vote sdrawkab

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

So weve heard from 4/5 remaining players who arent me, and none of you have claimed to be involved, so I'm inclined to believe paul. Unless Exalt counterclaims, in which case we have a good 50/50.
      That's a no go from me. I'm only here to give everyone healthcare. That doesnt mean I'm the one that's telling you to bend over and cough as I grab your nutsack. Paul loves grabbing nutsacks though, so i believe him.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post

i doubt the mafia has any non killing roles in a game this small, aside from maybe a role blocker, so if tp visited willby and willby is not only alive, but also got a success with whatever his role is, I’m inclined to believe they are both town, or evil geniuses. Willby can you confirm to gave you something? Inventor/JOAT/whatever is a weird role for such a small setup maybe?

i have to believe there was at least one scum on the field train, which, if we believe tp and willby are town, means exalt is scum (because I’m not). Not a sure thing by any means, but my bet is exalt and sdrawkab are scum and also have sex with each other. Gay sex.
        I'm not scum. Sorry to disappoint you. If there was at least 1 scum on field, then that has to be you or WillBy. I voted field before anyone except WillBy (I think), because he was an inactive fuk fuk. Also, if 3/4 members on the field wagon are town, then that means everyone not on the wagon are likely scum. It makes more sense for scum to not be on a town wagon with 3 town already about to lynch them. That's what I'd do anyway.

Why havent you thought about this? You basically tried saying I'm confirmed scum, but you arent voting me. Why?

Also, if there's anyone clear here, it's Paul, not WillBy. If Paul is a jailer or inventor or whatever, that doesnt mean Paul didnt visit scum WillBy. It just means WillBy probably didnt do the NK.

Oh, and we are either down to 4-2 or 3-3, meaning fucking this lynch up probably loses the game FYI, since halp voting quickly and not even on the person he claims is scum is suspect.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I can confirm I did visit Willby last night. I can also say that he was given something. I could elaborate a little more, but since nobody has counter claimed, maybe I should just leave it at that.

I do not know that Willby is town, my role isn't investigative at all. Seems weird if Willby was scum to even bring it up, but he's pretty devious so I don't put anything past him
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Oh, and we are either down to 4-2 or 3-3, meaning fucking this lynch up probably loses the game FYI, since halp voting quickly and not even on the person he claims is scum is suspect.
            That's why I'm saying we tie the vote this phase for no lynch, we get the no lynch, and then tomorrow it'll be 3-2 and easier to get a scum lynch, or maybe an rb or doc confirms a scum or townie overnight with a save or block

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

... and It can't be 3-3 or game would've ended

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                I can confirm I did visit Willby last night. I can also say that he was given something. I could elaborate a little more, but since nobody has counter claimed, maybe I should just leave it at that.

I do not know that Willby is town, my role isn't investigative at all. Seems weird if Willby was scum to even bring it up, but he's pretty devious so I don't put anything past him
                So I'm thinking t_p is the town's inventor. His message is consistent too since he posted earlier something like "I hope you enjoy your gift" to Willby.

But as t_p points out, that doesn't necessarily clear Willby of suspicion.

Willby says he can "confirm that person is not mafia scum," is that just because he got a good gift from the_paul?

Is it possible paul gave something to a mafia member, who then came forward with the juicy tidbit to try to legitimize himself as town?

I know zeebu never got an investigation off, but the Field voters were: Willby, Exalt, Halp and the_paul. I'm pretty confident that paul is town. The other three, I'm not so sure.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

So to clarify a little bit: I am not an inventor. In all honesty, the wording of my role (which I have never seen before) makes it sounds completely useless. I even said something to Voth about how worthless it sounds. I do not know exactly what message Willby got, but all I got was "Successful". I don't have any idea what his message was to convince him that I'm town.

The gift, as far as I know, is completely and utterly useless

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

sdrawkcab - 1 (Halp)

MISSING VOTES FROM: Everyone besides Halp

Not rushing you guys by any means. Finally some substance to the game and it's good to see this again. My hope is to change phases ~24 hours from now assuming that discussion continues and voting increases. I would rather not have to drag another day phase through an entire inactive weekend if I can help it. Would prefer to break it up with part of a night phase over the weekend as well if possible.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

That's why I'm saying we tie the vote this phase for no lynch, we get the no lynch, and then tomorrow it'll be 3-2 and easier to get a scum lynch, or maybe an rb or doc confirms a scum or townie overnight with a save or block
                      This kind of makes sense, but having it 2-3 makes it pretty easy for mafia to influence town. Unless town is totally united, mafia could force a tie tomorrow, and then its gg. Risky moves, I think we have to shoot our shot.

Only paul is confirmed town, though it would be weird to verify him if I were scum. I'm VT, though I do have Paul's gift now. Let's see some other role claims at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

This kind of makes sense, but having it 2-3 makes it pretty easy for mafia to influence town. Unless town is totally united, mafia could force a tie tomorrow, and then its gg. Risky moves, I think we have to shoot our shot.

Only paul is confirmed town, though it would be weird to verify him if I were scum. I'm VT, though I do have Paul's gift now. Let's see some other role claims at least.
                        Willby, you can't tie with it 2-3 .... lol

Comment

• I guess u can "tie" but then scummers hammer? Sorry I'm driving long day ignore me

Comment

• I do apologize sir willby

Comment

• A tie is super risky I think because even if we have better odds tomorrow we might not have better intel,

I feel like it's time to start putting votes in and so far with what's happened today the only person I'm certain is town is the_paul.

So i'm going to go back to zeebu's last words. Even though he didn't get an investigation off, I think he's right. At least one scum voted for field to die.

I went back through the thread and the order of field voting went: WIllby -> Exalt -> Halp -> The_Paul. So I have three suspects.

Paul switched to field pretty much right at the end of the phase, but field also already had enough votes to die. Earlier on, Paul switched off exalt (2 votes) to WIlby (also 2 votes), putting him on the chopping block. Willby then placed the first vote on field.

Exalt, who had 2 votes on him at the time, then voted field without explaining why, later justifying it with that he was the most inactive, which was basically the reason he ended up dead.

Halp, however, then showed up and said:

"vote field
                              I have not read my role PM yet, this is just pure instinct."

That was the decisive vote that put field on 3. He then shitposted a couple times within like an hour and then disappeared until after Field was dead.

It is for that reason that I vote Halp.

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                A tie is super risky I think because even if we have better odds tomorrow we might not have better intel,

I feel like it's time to start putting votes in and so far with what's happened today the only person I'm certain is town is the_paul.

So i'm going to go back to zeebu's last words. Even though he didn't get an investigation off, I think he's right. At least one scum voted for field to die.

I went back through the thread and the order of field voting went: WIllby -> Exalt -> Halp -> The_Paul. So I have three suspects.

Paul switched to field pretty much right at the end of the phase, but field also already had enough votes to die. Earlier on, Paul switched off exalt (2 votes) to WIlby (also 2 votes), putting him on the chopping block. Willby then placed the first vote on field.

Exalt, who had 2 votes on him at the time, then voted field without explaining why, later justifying it with that he was the most inactive, which was basically the reason he ended up dead.

Halp, however, then showed up and said:

"vote field
                                I have not read my role PM yet, this is just pure instinct."

That was the decisive vote that put field on 3. He then shitposted a couple times within like an hour and then disappeared until after Field was dead.

It is for that reason that I vote Halp.
                                Pretty good reasoning in here. To go back to day 1, I could have tied it and forced a no lynch, but Exalt and I already have a long history of arguing about this and I didn't feel like revisiting it and defending myself for the rest of the game. Maybe if it was someone active on the chopping block I would have, but not in this case. Plus the game didn't exactly get off to a roaring start activity wise, voting for Field sucks because of the outcome, but honestly I don't feel terrible about it, we can only work with the information we've got.

But yes, I agree that it is almost certainly a fact that at least 1 scum voted for Field. If there are only 2 of them, and if they have 2 brain cells, they wouldn't both be on that wagon. Willby says my gift verified that I'm town (I have no idea if this is true or not, but I did send him something), so it seems weird that he would go to bat for me in any regard if he's scum. I guess it makes sense if we're both scum, but we'd both be retards to be on the same day 1 wagon.

I don't know what the hell Exalt is doing with the Bernie stuff, but honestly I think it's hysterical. Maybe that's clouding my judgment because I'd like to see him stay in the game, but at this point I agree with what Vehicle said basically across the board. (In before this last sentence makes me confirmed mafia scum fuk fuk idiot)

Vote HALP

Comment

Working...
                                X