No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't you protect poopcat M_LEo when I offered myself to the sword? Zeebu claimed bulletproof so if you were really town doc you would have protected her?

Waiting for your reply on this VERY important upcoming vote.

Zeebu can you lead this vote s'il vous plait?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• BTW Zeebu no funny business going on with me but I'm the only totally confirmed town so obviously am asking you to lead since you are unconfirmed to cast the first vote.

Poopcat protected me from cult AND I have been mod revealed. I'm just making 100% sure you are who you say you are. This should be ez pz if you vote for who you know you should. :gorgeous:
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        Set it and forget it
        Actually lol no point in me even playing a game with you hehe.. its just us 3 now and either way we are gonna vote for who we are gonna vote for.

I'll be THE TIGER KING JOE FUCKIN EXOTIC AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE

VOTE M_Leohnard

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vote m_leo

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Yeah so if you’re cult Jess and we end up stalemated, whatever I don’t care.

if you’re somehow some other hidden anti town role, that would be beyond idiotic. Though it wouldn’t be your fault in that case I would imagine

Comment

• Though since poop flipped alarmist that means you’re likely not cult since he said he protected you.

did he say his protection carried over for the rest of the game or only a single night?

whatever it doesnt matter, there is a 0% chance I change my lynch

Comment

• Ok Cool ...We win I think cause I'm green town. Lol if we don't win and you are cult I'll laugh. M_Leo is a mafia doctor I'm 99% sure.

Halp Let's do this!

The Tiger King :whip: and Saff have spoken!!
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Hey guys -- sorry, don't lynch me. I am town!!

Sorry I've been awol, this is not a coded message, someone cut the catalytic converter out of my car last night and I've been dealing with that bullshit all day. I promise to have a response in like, 30 min. I just need to review what's happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    Why didn't you protect poopcat M_LEo when I offered myself to the sword? Zeebu claimed bulletproof so if you were really town doc you would have protected her?

Waiting for your reply on this VERY important upcoming vote.

Zeebu can you lead this vote s'il vous plait?
                    Jessup I protected you exactly because you are the only other ABSOLUTELY confirmed townie. As I've stated in my earlier posts, I wasn't sure if Poopcat or Zeebu were the other parts of the mafia. At this point in the game it makes the most sense to protect someone I KNOW to be town. Why would I leave myself at the mercy of TWO unknown roles. I wanted you to still be in this round with me.Plus, you volunteered to "fall on the sword" if Mafia did take that bait, then you'd still be alive, there would have been no kills and we'd be in a better position right now.

I honestly thought I was going to die last night -- but that would be too obvious for scum as I'm definitely the most suspicious at the moment.

So, here's the thing: I know you're town (hence why I protected you). I know I'm town. I now KNOW Zeebu is the last mafia member.

VOTE ZEEBU

Comment

• yeah I didn’t read any of that, probably very convincing tho

Comment

• kass was always scum but there was never a world where you and pf were on the same team. I allowed myself to be convinced to vote for pf due to myself being bulletproof. I’ve played poorly enough this game that he might have killed me. My reads in game told me kass and you were better lunches than pf, but my justification was in the previous couple sentences.

you and pf were never on the same team due to voting recs.

since you’ve decided to target me there is no chance in the world that I would change my vote from you.

nice game play though, you had a couple good posts that probably influenced folks

Comment

• Also I did read that, just decided to be snide at the moment. Made a real comment after that though

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            kass was always scum but there was never a world where you and pf were on the same team. I allowed myself to be convinced to vote for pf due to myself being bulletproof. I’ve played poorly enough this game that he might have killed me. My reads in game told me kass and you were better lunches than pf, but my justification was in the previous couple sentences.

you and pf were never on the same team due to voting recs.

since you’ve decided to target me there is no chance in the world that I would change my vote from you.

nice game play though, you had a couple good posts that probably influenced folks
                            I mean yeah, I'd have to be pretty convincing to get you to vote to lynch yourself.

Comment

• But actually Zeebu, is there a possibility that Jessup is cult and we're just going at each other because we trust her? Did we ever get any info on whether poops' power was one night or full game protection?

Comment

• Also, Jessup -- something doesn't add up. We haven't flipped a strongman yet. We had a mafia roleblocker, a mafia godfather, and a mafia...what the hell even was Vehicle anyway, I'm too lazy to dig through all this and find out. A cop? Name cop? Regardless, he wasn't a strongman.

We've seen evidence of a strongman -- as recently as my attempt to Doc OTI the other night. Does it make sense that Zeebu is YET another bulletproof townie, or perhaps he's instead a mafia strongman?

Comment

Working...
                                X