No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright fine, on the WAY off chance there is a lyncher and it is Jessup, let's just test his role, though I do think it's a waste.

Go ahead Jessup, shoot Kthx. Then I'm switching my vote to Willby and my guess is we just killed two scum on Day 1.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Hey all, sorry for being inactive -- still getting used to this forum (new to this). I clearly have a lot to catch up on.

Let's be honest though, I'm really just in this to form a sex cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

1. Jessups claim seems crazy, but not as crazy as him being a lyncher. Not even close.
        Doubt

Originally posted by Voth View Post
        2. Any reason specifically why you're on Paul? It would be great if you could give a specific reason also why lynching Paul right now makes more sense than Kthx or either of the other two wagons which have flimsy reasoning but some actual reasoning behind them.
        Yeah idk about Paul, but I'm not gonna just sheep Jessup when they promised to shoot someone and then immediately back out when said to go ahead.

3. I think the sanity issue is a classic scum spin. We have to address this Jessup/Kthx issue. This is our best possible chance to find scum today, whether it's Jessup or Kthx. Anyone who thinks throwing a dart randomly at Paul or anyone else and ignoring this is obvious issue in front of us is either scum or having voth newborn mafia syndrome.
        2019 Voth would be doubting that shit at the very least. Why is 2020 Voth blindly sheeping crazy, unsubstantiated claims from Jessup when Jessup could just prove it right now without wasting anyone's time? Sounds like you dont care about the truth, oddly enough.

4. Deal. If we lynch Kthx and Jessup was a lyncher and wine game Day 1, I will never ever say he is bad at this game again.
        I'd say 2020 Voth is worse than 2020 Jessup then, bcuz Jessup can literally just shoot someone and prove their claim right now. She's probably dead tonight if not lying, and Jessup already said she made up her mind to use it today, so... clocks ticking. Use it. Shoot someone. That proves the claim. Its common sense. Why the delay?
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• lol at people asking me to shoot kthx. Why should we shoot kthx when I found him guilty? I can use my vig kill more wisely as the game progresses. Scum is very afraid is all thats going on here and baiting towns unsureness only to deplete a town power action that threatens them very much. I seriously doubt I will shoot today but I may. Lynch kthx today and when he flips scum, protect me tonight and we can go for scum as results come in.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            lol at people asking me to shoot kthx. Why should we shoot kthx when I found him guilty? I can use my vig kill more wisely as the game progresses. Scum is very afraid is all thats going on here and baiting towns unsureness only to deplete a town power action that threatens them very much. I seriously doubt I will shoot today but I may. Lynch kthx today and when he flips scum, protect me tonight and we can go for scum as results come in.
            You can't because your role is bullshit, is what you mean.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
              Hey all, sorry for being inactive -- still getting used to this forum (new to this). I clearly have a lot to catch up on.

Let's be honest though, I'm really just in this to form a sex cult.
              Welcome M_LEO.. so u a cultist??? eeeeek
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Welcome M_LEO.. so u a cultist??? eeeeek
                Sorry, should have clarified....really just in this game of mafia to form a sex cult. This has nothing to do with theming.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

You can't because your role is bullshit, is what you mean.
                  Ya right kthx.. rofl .. you flipped guilty so I can't blame you flailing atm but there really is nothing you can do if our townies have half a brain.

Here is what I suggest.. PROVE you are town. How about just your character name even? Care to even share that?? You owe it to town dude to at least show us something. Also you all know I am not scum. no way in hell exalt, kthx, voth, beast or willby would be allowing me to do this if I was on scum chat right now. I'd never be allowed to lead a charge.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

OK.. Im bakkkkkkkkk . Been dealing with sync issues with one drive and bad proxy settings.. what a nightmare.

Time to claim.

I am Joe Exotic . I'm a 2 shot day cop/1 shot day vigilante.
                    I get a one time multitask usage if I so choose where I can use both my investigation and kill ability.
                    I thought long and hard if I should use this late game or early and decided it is best to use it early.
                    Ultimately I will be the deciding when and who to investigate and kill alone today but any input by you wonderful people will be considered.
                    Fluffy is very hungry and I have promised her fresh meat so don't be stupid and put your hands into the cage.
                    Hmm... Joe Exotic being the town cop does actually make sense (considering we're in the tiger park and Joe did carry around a gun all the time). At the same time, that's probably the most natural role to throw Joe Exotic into, if you were pretending to be Joe Exotic....

Comment

Ya right kthx.. rofl .. you flipped guilty so I can't blame you flailing atm but there really is nothing you can do if our townies have half a brain.

Here is what I suggest.. PROVE you are town. How about just your character name even? Care to even share that?? You owe it to town dude to at least show us something. Also you all know I am not scum. no way in hell exalt, kthx, voth, beast or willby would be allowing me to do this if I was on scum chat right now. I'd never be allowed to lead a charge.
                      Because this is a game of strategy, giving out roles on day one defeats the purpose if playing. If it was supposed to be likethis we might as well pack it up and stop playing. Forced lynching of anyone not instantly posting roles before the first phase is even over. If you want me dead shoot me and prove you aren't lying, it's a simple concept. But as people are starting to realize, you can't. You are a lyncher.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Besides if town falls for this charade then they deserve to lose anyways. I'm not mafia though, and town will need my role

Also Exalt made a good point Joe Exotic is in jail right now in real life. What about that makes it seem like you would be pro town and not scum? I can't imagine a role based on a guy who tried to pay someone to kill someone is on the good side of things
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

Hmm... Joe Exotic being the town cop does actually make sense (considering we're in the tiger park and Joe did carry around a gun all the time). At the same time, that's probably the most natural role to throw Joe Exotic into, if you were pretending to be Joe Exotic....
                          Trust me.. I AM Joe Exotic.. I guarantee this and NO ONE OUT HERE is him besides me. But.. I guarantee there are quite a few townies in my zoo who are here that can confirm that my zoo is town (minus probably 1 traitor) That guy who stole the zoo is probably scum. forget his name.. the rest are all town in my opinion. You Joe Exotics who are town know this is true. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO CONFIRM WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW BUT AM PUTTING THIS OUT THERE SO YOU KNOW I AM LEGIT..
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Trust me.. I AM Joe Exotic.. I guarantee this and NO ONE OUT HERE is him besides me. But.. I guarantee there are quite a few townies in my zoo who are here that can confirm that my zoo is town (minus probably 1 traitor) That guy who stole the zoo is probably scum. forget his name.. the rest are all town in my opinion. You Joe Exotics who are town know this is true. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO CONFIRM WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW BUT AM PUTTING THIS OUT THERE SO YOU KNOW I AM LEGIT..
                            Townies in your zoo sounds like scum in your mafia. So your a day cop and vigilante who also has multiple confirmed townies who can back your role all before the first phase is over.

Give me a fucking break.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol at people asking me to shoot kthx. Why should we shoot kthx when I found him guilty? I can use my vig kill more wisely as the game progresses. Scum is very afraid is all thats going on here and baiting towns unsureness only to deplete a town power action that threatens them very much. I seriously doubt I will shoot today but I may. Lynch kthx today and when he flips scum, protect me tonight and we can go for scum as results come in.
                              Nah, it's true, the more I think about it. It's Day 1. You didn't need to drop this today. If you are who you say you are, shoot Kthx and I'm sure a protective role will take care of you tonight once you're confirmed so that you can do another investigation tomorrow.

Until you do that...

unvote Kthx

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Wait what?

What the fuck is this?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X