TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    A Tiger!! I dont know how to do exciting posts like that from my phone yet but here are a few select emojis that are representative of some Tiger King or something (regrettably there’s no Joe Exotic emoji so I’m improvising): ✊‍♂️⚔️

vote sdrawkcab because based on what little I know about statistics we can say with 100% certainty that he is scum.

Comment

Wow that’s interesting those are not the emojis I selected; apparently I don’t know how to do that from my phone either. It was assorted tigers and other miscellaneous things (trash can, knives, dude being swoll, green hearts (that way you KNOW I’m town), etc).

Comment

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
        Wow that’s interesting those are not the emojis I selected; apparently I don’t know how to do that from my phone either. It was assorted tigers and other miscellaneous things (trash can, knives, dude being swoll, green hearts (that way you KNOW I’m town), etc).
        Want to share who you are in character name?

I think the town busdriver should probably just come out and admit who they are maybe thats a good place to start cause that role sucks if we don't have that revealed for us townies. You are assured a bodyguard protection if you come out early too and we can start to screw with mafias heads.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Please also read the disclaimer I’ve added to the bottom of this post.

Comment

There are really people out there who haven't seen the show? What the hell did you guys do in quarantine?
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
              Please also read the disclaimer I’ve added to the bottom of this post.
              Yo if your a week late hosting you can't make disclaimers, hate speech is way too wide of a rule. I will need specific examples. Also.

Vote: Le_Paul
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                There are really people out there who haven't seen the show? What the hell did you guys do in quarantine?
                Destroyed my liver
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Yo if your a week late hosting you can't make disclaimers, hate speech is way too wide of a rule. I will need specific examples. Also.

Vote: Le_Paul
                  you’re*

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post

you’re*
                    Pretty sure this is hate speech. Fucking Englishphobic.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also I have pet a real liger so fuck all of you!
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Pretty sure this is hate speech. Fucking Englishphobic.
                        You gonna love this game kthx.. it has all sorts of gay lovers and stuff in it.. and I am not kidding lol .
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Tiger king spoiler-free synopsis:
                          Several zoos involved, as documentary progresses more and more facts are revealed about the culture and business antics of big-cat lovers (who apparently all know each other). you're forced to question your interpretation of right from wrong. Each new story is more absurd than the last and the show is nearly unbelievable. You question what does "evil" really mean? Can everyone be the bad guy? Can the bad guy also be the good guy? Can the ends justify the means? Should we just kill everyone from Oklahoma?

also, there's accusations of a cult in the show

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            Tiger king spoiler-free synopsis:
                            Several zoos involved, as documentary progresses more and more facts are revealed about the culture and business antics of big-cat lovers (who apparently all know each other). you're forced to question your interpretation of right from wrong. Each new story is more absurd than the last and the show is nearly unbelievable. You question what does "evil" really mean? Can everyone be the bad guy? Can the bad guy also be the good guy? Can the ends justify the means? Should we just kill everyone from Oklahoma?

also, there's accusations of a cult in the show
                            Ty for synopsis, backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Ty for synopsis, backwards.
                              I'm sure this helps since you are 3rd party again kass huh? Figure out ur play style and don't falter cause I got my eye on YOU.

Unvote Voth
                              VOTE KASSIUS
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Alright everyone. Calm down. I'm town this game, so we will win as long as you fuk fuks dont murder me N1.

Just in case that does happen, I will lay out our strategy for future days. Please follow along:

D1 - Lynch whoever, but Kthx is always a good choice.

D2 - Lynch Backwards, because he's always scum. He has a 100% winrate being lynched D1 though, so we must do it on D2.

D3 - Lynch Paul, because it will be funny.

D4 - Lynch Jessup, because it will be funny.

Also, if Paul manages to hammer scum backwards D1 or D2, then move him up to be lynched D3 for obvious reasons.

Oh, and Vote: Paul

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X