No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really have nothing useful to add yet. You guys have posted 50 pages in the first two phases. I can post bullshit like the rest of you if that's "being active". I am town, my modifier mentions if there is a cult. Imho that line as part of my modifier is more important information than my role itself. Someone saw 2 people visit the dead guy last night let's lynch one end of story.

We got lucky last night with the watcher, Let cop do some work and we will have more to go on soon.

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Sorry my modifier mentions IF there is a cult*

Originally posted by Turban
      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        bit snippy there.

the math says to vote you first since i think theres a correlation between you, kass and PF. voting voth first delays that by a day.

all scenerios point towards lynching the person left between you and voth if the person lynched the first day flips town.
        But you voted me way before either of those people showed up?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
          I really have nothing useful to add yet. You guys have posted 50 pages in the first two phases. I can post bullshit like the rest of you if that's "being active". I am town, my modifier mentions if there is a cult. Imho that line as part of my modifier is more important information than my role itself. Someone saw 2 people visit the dead guy last night let's lynch one end of story.

We got lucky last night with the watcher, Let cop do some work and we will have more to go on soon.
          interesting... this has me believe that there is a third party, otherwise why would halp mention "IF there is a cult" in the descriptions :/
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

But you voted me way before either of those people showed up?
            yep, and i would have swapped off of you to voth had anyone convinced me it was the way to go.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

yep, and i would have swapped off of you to voth had anyone convinced me it was the way to go.
              What convinced you to vote for me in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

What convinced you to vote for me in the first place?
                Didn’t buy the psychiatrist claim. Still don’t.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Didn’t buy the psychiatrist claim. Still don’t.
                  But you're all about that jailkeeper/strongman claim?

Comment

• Guys and gals, we could just lynch kthx still. he is for sure scum :laugh:

And yes I'm serious. I already explained how this immediate watcher claim 3 mins after phase ended with multiples casting votes on it could have been a preplanned ruse.

Mafia Watcher x shot The_Paul lol

wouldn't that be funny..

what if 4 people visited exalt lol and both willby and voth are innocent. ..and T_P and the strongman came at him. ROFL. I guess we are never going to be 100% sure here but often there is more than meets the eyes going on, All this is 100% relying on the_paul to be legit. Perhaps if we stall this train we can hold T_P's, willbys AND voths feet to fire and prove they are legit.

I know my idea will be scuffed at but sometimes in situations like this reshuffling is a good option.

Kthx been soooo scummy imo the entire game and it still walking around scot-free.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm not sure if cult got to Jessup last night, that's borderline retarded.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Lol yeah wait what

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          I'm not sure if cult got to Jessup last night, that's borderline retarded.
                          How could I be cult if your role was blocked last night? I'm confused? :laugh4:
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Official Mid-Phase Vote Count:

Willby / 7 / Jessup, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx
                            Voth / 5 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy

No vote / PoopCat, M_Leohnard

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I always thought living colour was overrated
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• So, no sense in voting for anyone except WillBy or Voth today. That doesn't mean we have to ignore other trails, though.

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

This post is literally the best explanation I've seen for a series of night action resolutions that we've all read about with (so far) no alternative explanations: kthx tried to cult-recruit the innocent child and it got blocked. It makes sense as a cult-recruitment action, who someone would target to protect, explains the role-block, and explains why kthx (Doc Antle, that you?) won't role or name claim. Sounds like an open and shut case to press forward with, once WillBy/Voth is handled.

I trust Jessup, and not just because of the mod-confirm. WillBy's story is a little less convincing. I'm not dead set on it, but...

Vote WillBy

Comment

Working...
                                X