No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad M_LEo.. but you are missing a few possibilities.

Voth or Willby could also either be a Cult Leader

Willby is way harder to peg if Voth dies scum

Voth has left himself zero outs if willby flips anything but strongman

Willbys death will put to rest the town dilemma of serial killer or cult leader ASAP

Why would voth give himself zero outs in his theory of what happened (Plus he dropped an Easter Egg in some weird cryptic post about how Gov Cuomo was letting convicts out on street).

We have at least one claimed role who mentions modifier relating to IF CULT IS HERE

To me Willby is most logical choice.

If he is a serial killer hunter psychiatrist it will suck but honestly his ONLY job is to root out SK, Town or Mafia have higher odds of being able to get a solo SK than town has of getting a cult leader who either every night gets to convert a townie and take them away or every other night get a townie and take them away. I'm freaking out obviously about cult lol. I think all town should be. In MafiaWiki page it says cult leader can recruit ODD nights. Serial killer is often EVEN night kills. If town has both well. that really sucks but I am banking that there is only one of these kill/recruit 3rd party roles.

Willby seems to give town most end game info if we lynch in my opinion

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• the teeter may be tottering

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        Not gonna quote your post cause it's too long, but

Voth, are the odds that I am an x-shot mafia strongman AND I targeted Exalt N1 are significantly lower than the odds are that you have any given killing role. Pretty sure you are the only one who said they would use strongman N1 either way.

And if your best defense is that you post a lot, then I'll point out that Jessup has posted more, with 150. In a quick check, out of the "active" players, paul has posted the least at 53. You, kthx and I are distributed relatively evenly in that gap. This obviously doesnt account for content of the posts, which is why talking about how active you are is a scummy defense. That's also why we dont lynch people like kthx just because he says mean stuff. It doesnt have anything to do with the game.

I've posted out before, but for reference the way to see how many posts a player has in a given thread-
        Click the Subscribe button on the top of the thread. Go to the search bar, do an advanced search. Under "Users" plug in the name you want to check. Then towards the bottom, click the box to search in subscribed threads only. The number of results is the number of posts by that player.
        OK - I don't care enough to check the actual number. My point is you haven't scum hunted one tiny little bit this entire game. You've been lurking and shitposting and only now with your neck half in the noose are you posting anything of substance, which is of course just about the townie you want lynched so you can live an extra night and use one last strongman kill, because you know you're not making it past D2 if they lynch me.

I wonder who Willby will strongman tonight if upu
        guys let him walk. Probably Paul - that would be the smart play. He's a watcher and a talented mafia player. Town would be pretty down and out.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Psychiatrist classic scum claim boys let's lynch em. Flip side I've seen plenty of mafia jailers

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            the teeter may be tottering
            Panic starts to set in on the scum team as phase change gets close. The more people let themselves lose sight of the obvious things (how Willby has played all game, why those accusatory of me are ONLY suggesting I'm SK (not scum team), why I would be scumhunting so hard and not lurking when I even have an excuse to lurk, and like Jessup said the hint I dropped at page 6 or something) the more likely that we end up lynching me, losing my last jailkeep, and you guys give Willby the green light to kill whoever he wants tonight without any hope of stopping it before he is lynched tomorrow.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

It was a legitimate concern but after discussing it with Halp perhaps I am jumping the gun. I did happen to target last Jessup last night and assumed it was information shared privately by overthinking. But it turns out it was a good guess instead. However I'm not cult, and my action was a protection action considering it was the only confirmed town. But my apologies either way.
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How did I miss this :laugh:

You seriously used your "protection" role on me? hahah..

a good "guess" ROFL ok..

Please explain yourself.

I PM'd no one because the rules clearly state not to do that unlike last game where ixt our mod clearly came out on his own volition to say to me directly we could PM some if we didn't do it in his face..

I never cheat.

:kiss: A kiss for the protection though
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• VothWillBy — why don’t you each copy/paste the full list of players from page 1 and give us one line per player of your thoughts on their alignment?

You both are experienced enough to understand the utility to town of having your opinions explicitly laid out like this for us to analyze—particularly post-flip—and for me at least (I’ll be honest) it could affect my vote on who to lynch. You’ve both been vocal about your reads on certain players and also generally throwing shade, but a /current/ breakdown of your opinions on /each/ player is the goal here.

If you’re town, you should have no problem providing for this very specific and simple request.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Panic starts to set in on the scum team as phase change gets close. The more people let themselves lose sight of the obvious things (how Willby has played all game, why those accusatory of me are ONLY suggesting I'm SK (not scum team), why I would be scumhunting so hard and not lurking when I even have an excuse to lurk, and like Jessup said the hint I dropped at page 6 or something) the more likely that we end up lynching me, losing my last jailkeep, and you guys give Willby the green light to kill whoever he wants tonight without any hope of stopping it before he is lynched tomorrow.
                  so whats your most up to date scum list

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                    VothWillBy — why don’t you each copy/paste the full list of players from page 1 and give us one line per player of your thoughts on their alignment?

You both are experienced enough to understand the utility to town of having your opinions explicitly laid out like this for us to analyze—particularly post-flip—and for me at least (I’ll be honest) it could affect my vote on who to lynch. You’ve both been vocal about your reads on certain players and also generally throwing shade, but a /current/ breakdown of your opinions on /each/ player is the goal here.

If you’re town, you should have no problem providing for this very specific and simple request.
                    yes, a read list from both voth and willby would be very useful

Comment

• I'll be honest this Willby/Voth vote debacle is not easy to decide on. I am still struggling. Scarlet who was town was adamant voth was scum and in his memory I am questioning my initial thoughts about all this sigh
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• This really is a crapshoot. Neither of these 2 were going to throw in the towel and make it easy on us. I still might switch back to Willby, I honestly am not sure which way this will play out
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Sure, no problem, happy to indulge.

Willby - not much to say here. He is the mafia strongman. I can't explain how Exalt died in any other way.

Zeebu - Was not active during most of the first Day phase so not a huge amount to go off of. Since then has been more active, and claimed town with maybe? a role or maybe not? At the time I was wondering if he was concerned about his activity and wanted to draw scum to NK him - made me have a town read on him. Almost like he's a VT who couldn't be super active and figured he might as well sac bunt.

Kthx - Perpetually impossible to read. Plays the same way as town or scum, though I do tend to notice slightly less interest when he is town. Could be third party as suggested. I'm not sure why he won't reveal his name (correct me if I'm wrong and I just missed that?). I do get the feeling he is protecting his role for a reason - whether it's because he's scum or a town power role. I am truly neutral on him right now.

Sdrawkcab - Used to have a Slight Scum lean, though it has been getting less scummy lately. Seems fairly direct to the point about this lynch, knowing we have to decide and move on. The way he described it seemed pro-town, but he did drop that weird Backwards scum vote on Jessup Day 1. But, he has had his vote on Willby pretty steadfast, and knowing Willby is definitely scum because I'm town, I am now leaning that he is town. Oh, and he knows Psychiatrist is a classic scum fakeclaim, and he's right.

OverthinkingIt - Town lean. I wasn't a fan of dropping a vote on Kthx simply because he's an asshole, because that is an anti-town way to play. Since then, has been pretty direct and rational and seems pro-town, but there isn't a massive sample size to go off of.

Beast - Oh beast. I guess he's town because he outed himself as a doctor and no one counterclaimed. Unless the real doc is wisely holding off counter claiming because today is an obvious referendum on me and Willby.

Poopcat - Not really enough to go off, but I would lean town if I had to choose. I'd like to see more from
                          him because when he does post it at least seems like he is playing with town interests in mind.

Vehicle - I haven't been getting the same scum vibe from Vehicle that others have. I disagree that his reactions to the Jessup debacle were unreasonable. He seemed to be pointing out common sense, pro-town things like I was which was then spun in a negative light pretty tremendously by Scarlet, who I still can't wrap my head around being town. Town lean.

Party Falcon - Scum lean. Finally showed up to the game after two posts about emojis when his scum buddy Willby is in trouble and needs backup. Has been more active since, I'll give him that, but pretty much is still echo chambering Willby. And I know Willby is scum. And Willby played scummy all game.

M_Leohnard - I liked the effort put into his last post, but I sorta wish he was doing that all game, because there isn't a ton else to go off of. From my perspective, knowing I am town, that seemed like a Hail Mary attempt to get votes switched onto me to save Willby (and his strong man ability) for one more night. Scum lean.

The_paul - 99% Confirmed town in my mind. Caught me and Willby visiting Exalt and came right out with it. My fear is that he will be the target of the strongman kill tonight if Willby skates off of this lynch. Wish you'd see the other side of this one, brother. If I myself pulled mafia strongman as a role, I'd use those fuckers up quick because I know there's a solid shot I get lynched or targeted by a vig/SK. I'd Take out the best players not on my scum team and then simply rely on my gameplay to coast to a win.

Jessup - confirmed town, nothing to say here.

Kassius - Big scum lean. He has been echoing other people all game. Haven't seen one original thought come out from him. I'd be shocked if he was town.

So... yeah, I guess I'm thinking the scum team is Willby, Kassius, Partyfalcon, and leohnard. And third party if it exists is probably a cult because Backwards Role PM mentioned it and we only had one NK (other reasons Willbys claim is bullshit) and I would think that might be someone like Kthx or even Vehicle who I know plays well and could be coming off as town but is actually scum. Or could be one of the least active town reads I have who is just coasting in the background.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I actually like how this is playing out with it being a close lynch. The scum team should be super easy to find after today's flip. I literally know Willby is scum because I know I'm town Jailkeeper, so I know his scum team is all voting me. Maybe a flip flopper or whatever but it should be fairly straight forward.

I might have played it different way if I was on the scum team, not sure. There would be something to be said for selling Willby down the river and letting him get lynched for the best interests of scum team not obviously outing themselves. But it's probably the strongman ability they don't wanna lose and want one more night with it. I would have a hard time holding back on 100% unblockable killing Paul with his watcher role and general good mafia play with Exalt already out of the game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Willby- psychiatrist
                              • Zeebu- unclaimed. hasnt posted much. Not explaining his actions.
                              • Kthx- claimed protective role, which would make 2 with beast, 3 with Voth. Allegedly roleblocked N1, which I dont think he ever verified? Tied votes heading into phase change, but it was self preservation, so I cant really blame him
                              • Sdrawkcab- all hes posted about is the cult thing, which I suppose its possible we have a cult, but that could only mean there is no mafia in a game this small. Votes on me, which I obviously dont like
                              • OverthinkingIt- claimed voyeur, but at the point we cant verify this. Says kthx was roleblocked, which would mean there is a roleblocker out there. Does an awful lot of agreeing with Jessup, which isnt really something we do here. Maybe that's just to buddy up with the confirmed townie?
                              • Voth- lied about his role. Lynch all liars. Caught red handed at the crime scene, admitted he would kill exalt N1 given the chance. Had considerable suspicion D1 along with Vehicle. Read any of scarlets posts.
                              • Beast- claimed doctor, but hasnt said who they protected, which could be useful info for taking down scum/sk with only one night kill. Beast doesnt have a history of being useful.
                              • Poopcat- unclaimed. Literally has 3 posts this game, but hes voting me so Voth isnt accusing him of lurking.
                              • Vehicle- unclaimed. seems to be distancing himself from Voth after a lot of heat D1. I'm glad hes seeing reason reason after some bad takes D1. I dont want to say bad things about the people keeping me alive here. Based on D1 takes, he could be a lone scum not voting me to keep collusion w/ voth chatter down. Hammer voted scarlet. Lynching Voth will inform on his alignment.
                              • Party Falcon- unclaimed I believed. Consistently logical through these games, and less lurking than last game where she was a werewolf (ToS variety). Looking town to me, but plays well.
                              • M_Leohnard- afked most of the game, then posted a long explanation detailing results of the game. I think Exalt would have liked you, if Voth hadn't killed him
                              • The_paul- most townie player here atm. Perfect watcher play- you caught scum, you reported it. The fact that neither Voth nor I denied it completely confirms your role.
                              • Jessup- Innocent Child/confirmed town, a little too hard on the kthx wagon. But that's your prerogative

Kthx/overthinkingit unconfirmed roleblock would definitely clear a lot up for both of them. I would be suspicious of a scum ploy, but it's too disorganized.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                                • Willby- psychiatrist
                                • Zeebu- unclaimed. hasnt posted much. Not explaining his actions.
                                • Kthx- claimed protective role, which would make 2 with beast, 3 with Voth. Allegedly roleblocked N1, which I dont think he ever verified? Tied votes heading into phase change, but it was self preservation, so I cant really blame him
                                • Sdrawkcab- all hes posted about is the cult thing, which I suppose its possible we have a cult, but that could only mean there is no mafia in a game this small. Votes on me, which I obviously dont like
                                • OverthinkingIt- claimed voyeur, but at the point we cant verify this. Says kthx was roleblocked, which would mean there is a roleblocker out there. Does an awful lot of agreeing with Jessup, which isnt really something we do here. Maybe that's just to buddy up with the confirmed townie?
                                • Voth- lied about his role. Lynch all liars. Caught red handed at the crime scene, admitted he would kill exalt N1 given the chance. Had considerable suspicion D1 along with Vehicle. Read any of scarlets posts.
                                • Beast- claimed doctor, but hasnt said who they protected, which could be useful info for taking down scum/sk with only one night kill. Beast doesnt have a history of being useful.
                                • Poopcat- unclaimed. Literally has 3 posts this game, but hes voting me so Voth isnt accusing him of lurking.
                                • Vehicle- unclaimed. seems to be distancing himself from Voth after a lot of heat D1. I'm glad hes seeing reason reason after some bad takes D1. I dont want to say bad things about the people keeping me alive here. Based on D1 takes, he could be a lone scum not voting me to keep collusion w/ voth chatter down. Hammer voted scarlet. Lynching Voth will inform on his alignment.
                                • Party Falcon- unclaimed I believed. Consistently logical through these games, and less lurking than last game where she was a werewolf (ToS variety). Looking town to me, but plays well.
                                • M_Leohnard- afked most of the game, then posted a long explanation detailing results of the game. I think Exalt would have liked you, if Voth hadn't killed him
                                • The_paul- most townie player here atm. Perfect watcher play- you caught scum, you reported it. The fact that neither Voth nor I denied it completely confirms your role.
                                • Jessup- Innocent Child/confirmed town, a little too hard on the kthx wagon. But that's your prerogative

Kthx/overthinkingit unconfirmed roleblock would definitely clear a lot up for both of them. I would be suspicious of a scum ploy, but it's too disorganized.
                                LOL!

If anyone has who isn't scum has their vote on me after this post, it's time to retire from forum mafia forever.

Not your best work, Willby.

Just a few of my favorite nuggets quick before I drive home:

I think it was you who said Beast should be believed until someone counterclaims. Hasn't happened yet. Someone might still knowing they don't have to do that today. But scum lean? OK. Sure.

Partyfalcon active and logical. What you mean is "didn't post anything except two posts about emojis until I was caught visiting Exalt and now I need backup, so come echo everything I say."

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X