TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    • Kassius - y/n: in your opinion, survivor is a scum role?
    Oo I got a question. Little dopamine hit there, thank you.

This will be my 3rd game of Mafia, I have a 50% win rate, and I won the last game as a neutral survivor. I played hard town all game. I won by being one of the last people alive while all the town had died. My gameplan was just to convince Town of my faction and role, and stop myself from being lynched on the day phases, knowing that it would be pointless for Mafia to lynch me at night.

IMO as a newbie, survivor is not a scum role. Mainly because you can't communicate with each other like the Mafia can.

Comment

Willby - Are socially mandatory RVS questions not a thing here?
      You dont have to post count to use my name. Get your numbers up and capitalize the B.

Also Im not sure what you're talking about

Also I'm not sure why you're asking me

Also I'm not sure if anything is ever mandatory here. The closest thing weve got is lynching backwards, and like exalt or someone pointed out, that plays right into scums wincon.

Also our meta could use a shake up. So sure, we can do something goofy like that. Or we can just revenge vote beast

At best hes a liability for town. At worst, hes scum and easy to bus. I dont really see a down side

Comment

Am I missing something or are all you unable to retain info? The last thing beast wrote in the signup thread was

BEAST>
        05-13-2020, 06:17 AM

Not playing with trolls, I have found better use of my time
        The guy was all pissy and didn't wanna play which made me happy but did I miss a behind the scenes change of heart? Just realized he is in this lineup?!?!?!?!? WTF
        Halp

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

scarlet

I don't appreciate you leaving me off your xog list homie, trying to figure out if it was purposeful or not.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

WillBy tbh I've got no idea what RVS stands for either. It's like "Random Voting Stage" or something but I've literally always vocalized it as 'random voting phase' and it actually get's used to describe the votes/questions themselves more than anything else.
            Anyway at the start of the game basically what happened is everyone tried to sideways role/alignment fish by asking people questions similar to the one I asked kassius. From that we then start conversations like:
            Kassius so in your opinion, the most significant trait of scum is the access to the groupchat? In your experience, does having access to a chat create a big difference in your play? Do you expect it to? Do you expect this to show up for other players (when they are scum)?

kthx I already had an RVS question active for you. Thoughts on the non-posters Halp has recruited to the thread from somewhere in the shadow dimension?

Comment

huh I guess I should just go back to quoting

Comment

huh I guess I should just go back to quoting
                u shud probably just be quiet you said enough for us ALL to have a good opinion of you now
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  u shud probably just be quiet you said enough for us ALL to have a good opinion of you now
                  So why are you voting me if you know I'm town?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I like the guy, hes like a young Rory Calhoun
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hi y’all. I’m pretty new. I played like 2 or 3 times 5 years ago and stopped when I had babies w backwards (my irl husband). I agree he’s probably scum in game, and definitely is irl; (love u baby ).I’m also party falcon’s sister in law and Halp is backwards and my roomie.

It took me a bit to figure out how to access this forum and stuff so I’m catching up. I’ll do my best to be active. Additional bonus for lynching backwards early is that someone can watch our kids .

I agree with backwards’ assessment of the show. I do suspect some alignment in accordance with the show, but there’s a lot of backstabbing so I don’t think the alignment will be super clear. I do suspect Carol Baskin and Joe Exotic to be on opposite teams. If you haven’t watched it, I recommend it. I think this game will be more fun for you if you do.

Comment

I'm on episode 4 lol I got hooked sigh.. WOW this game is as intertwined as joe exotic and his 4 husbands and carol baskin and her 3 husbands and the hareem the other zoo keeper has rofl and then the other zoo keepers all interconnected too rofl. Hope u all can keep ur roles to urselves .. no cheating plez

and WELCOME Overthinkingit!!
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Wirah (Our forum mod question unrelated to gameplay)

Wirah I noticed forum went down a bit earlier and had issues. Ever since it is back our emojis are not working anyways to fix this? I love emojis
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

So why are you voting me if you know I'm town?
                            In case you missed it.. I said YOU ARE A LIAR AND NOT TOWN.. facepalm
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Remember when Jessup said that he is going to play wayyyyyy different this game and lurk all game because that's the key to victory? (He's not wrong, sup Partyfalcon?)

Man, I wish he kept his promise though. He hasn't played this insufferable since whatever game he spammed the thread with vague references and threats to him being a bomb. Can't remember if he ended up town or scum that game. Guy might actually be scum with how much he is over-reaching right now in comparison to the last game or two. I know reading Jessup is like reading ancient Babylonian scripture that was trampled by walrus' and set on fire, but just a thought.

Oh, and there is a sure fire way to know if Jessup is town. Within the next two phases, if he breaks the rules and PMs people and gets called out in thread for it, he's town. If he doesn't, he's a safe lynch.

scarlet You obviously have some ability underneath that insufferable holier than thou persona you put on, but what in the actual fuck was that list? You now remind me of someone who graduated high school before picking up a drug habit reminiscent of Beast rather than dropping out after repeating the sixth grade for the third time.

Paul is a lurking faggot right now and deserves my vote for hammer lynching his own scum roleblocker day 1. But Paul doesn't lurk as scum, he just smooth talks and kills his own players off. Backwards is inevitably scum because he is inevitably scum.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Oh, and when I say Paul is a faggot, I mean it with the most love in the world Halp - don't ban me!
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X