No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to say this before anyone accuses me of anything: It's a workday and I have 3 hours of conference calls starting in 4 minutes and some actual work to do. I will be back to this thread, but if I don't respond immediately, it's because I'm employed.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      It's fine fellas, but this is a waste. And will set us farther back. I totally get the hesitancy on the strongman thing but if all of these roleclaims are true, the scum team would almost have to have a strongman for balance. I can't speak to using it immediately because I am not scum, but like I said I would want Exalt gone ASAP.
      For what it's worth, I wouldnt target exalt N1 for a kill. I said last game I would, but I was a sneaky doctor trying to prevent a night kill. I would've taken a page out of several successful games as of late, and targeted someone unlikely to catch attention who is still dangerous, like backwards. Especially not strongman, but I'd like to reiterate that it is still unlikely that scum has a strongman kill in their pockets AND chose to use it N1. You save that shit for nights 2 or 3, where you can make sure you have a viable target.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        And not to jump into flavorful narrative territory that I normally scoff at and I haven't even seen the show, but doesn't Carole have tigers also? Does Jailkeeper make any sense from a juicy flavorful narrative standpoint for that reason? Fill in the blanks if you've seen the show, just a thought.
        I mean, as someone who has seen the show, Carol as Jailkeeper makes no sense. Carol makes the most sense as a serial killer.

Is it possible both of you killed Exalt?

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

But actually...is this possible? I have no fucking clue what's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

I mean, as someone who has seen the show, Carol as Jailkeeper makes no sense. Carol makes the most sense as a serial killer.

Ideally the flavor doesn't really coincide that neatly, otherwise a mass name claim would break the game. If you were looking for a connection you could Carol is the reason that Joe is going to die in prison, her lawsuits and attacks made him so desperate he looked at getting a hitman just to avoid losing the zoo, and he ended up in jail because of it. The flavor is just there to break the monotony of "Exalt was found dead. Exalt was a Town whatever the fuck he was".
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Did WillBy strongman kill Exalt last night.

Yes = Vote Willby
              No = Vote Voth

If WillBy flips town, lynch Exalt.
              If Voth flips town, lynch Willby.

If WillBy flips scum, but NOT strongman, lynch Voth as he must have been double-killed by third party Voth who's pretending to be Jailer.

If Willby flips scum, AND strongman, Voth could still be a third-party killer or whatever town role he claimed.
              If Voth Vlips scum, WillBy could be still be a third-party killer or whatever town role he claimed.

So they both need to die, just the order.

That about right?

Comment

• If WillBy flips town, lynch Voth, I meant. 'kin 'ell I can't keep up with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Ideally the flavor doesn't really coincide that neatly, otherwise a mass name claim would break the game. If you were looking for a connection you could Carol is the reason that Joe is going to die in prison, her lawsuits and attacks made him so desperate he looked at getting a hitman just to avoid losing the zoo, and he ended up in jail because of it. The flavor is just there to break the monotony of "Exalt was found dead. Exalt was a Town whatever the fuck he was".
                  Ah, fair enough. That does make sense.

...that bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    Did WillBy strongman kill Exalt last night.

Yes = Vote Willby
                    No = Vote Voth

If WillBy flips town, lynch Exalt.
                    If Voth flips town, lynch Willby.

If WillBy flips scum, but NOT strongman, lynch Voth as he must have been double-killed by third party Voth who's pretending to be Jailer.

If Willby flips scum, AND strongman, Voth could still be a third-party killer or whatever town role he claimed.
                    If Voth Vlips scum, WillBy could be still be a third-party killer or whatever town role he claimed.

So they both need to die, just the order.

That about right?
                    Yeah, if whoever we lynch today flips town, the other one dies tomorrow without any shadow of a doubt. If the planets align and Willby flips strongman killer, and Voth ends up having lied about being jailer and is also some form of scum, I will be fine losing the game on those odds and everyone involved should go buy a lottery ticket.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Jessup its a modifier that mentions it not my main role

whats vote count?

Unvote
                      vote willby

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• That's fine, lynch me tomorrow even when Willby flips strongman if you must. I understand the heat coming my way and have resigned myself to not making it anywhere near the end of this game. I'll be a VT at that point anyway because I plan on using my last action tonight because of all this heat. I would imagine that when he flips strongman that might buy me a little
                        leeway, but what do I know. It's obviously up to town (and scum) to decide. If nothing better comes out of N2 then lynch me so you can cross me off the list.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• It's gotten quiet, so I'll add this: voth is trying to play me up as the "scummy one" all day one, when in truth he was #1 on most peoples scum lists. He misplayed and argued about how we would interact with the dayvig role, trying desperately to not let kthx get shot, until he noticed exalt argued the other way, at which point he said "whatever, let jessup shoot".

On the other hand, I was the first one to post that jessup should've hypothetically shot kthx. Post #147 is where jessup claimed guilty result on kthx, post #151 is where I suggested he shoot kthx. Post #163 is where 2020Voth suggests we lynch kthx instead. Post #189 is where Exalt agrees with my assessment. Post #196 is where voth begins to fold. And by post #209 hes folded entirely because exalt has pointed out his stupid play. And even then, he won't admit that it's clearly the right play, he just says "whatever, well catch 2 scum".

Anyone who believed jessups claim is immediately suspicious (Vothicle). Combine that with how he rolled over when it seemed he wasn't in the majority on the shooting issue, and then we've got him at the crime scene, killing the person who pointed out his flawed analysis.

Unrelated to the post above, I've got 3 questions for Voth:
                          1. you claimed you just wanted to offer protection to exalt, but you used a 2-shot jailkeeper on him? Your claim means you roleblocked him too. Did you want to roleblock a townie?
                          2. In your posts on the pages following the ones linked above, you suggested the scum team was kthx, exalt, and myself. If you thought exalt was scummy, why did you offer him protection. And if you didnt want to roleblock a townie, why didnt you use the same action on kthx instead. Were you more worried that townie exalt would be killed than that mafia kthx would have an action?
                          3. You said you would use your strongman N1, even if x-shot. This is apparently true, given that you have "used" one action of your x-shot N1. But your justification for strongman N1 doesnt exactly translate to jailing N1. Care to explain?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            Jessup its a modifier that mentions it not my main role

whats vote count?

Unvote
                            vote willby
                            So much input. Yet Voth barely mentions him.

Comment

• I don't know why people think I'm third party either, I could easily coast in the background and lurk like Willby and blame having a young baby for my inactivity. But instead I have probably been the most active poster in the game. Classic scum and third party move right? Give me a break people. I've been scumhunting. Willby has been hiding. The choice is obvious.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• unvote

vote willby

one of those guys, i think i prefer the willy one first at the moment

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X