• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i voted you with game mechanics in mind
    Clarify?

Comment

• Well my scary fears are this. Could The_Paul be a mafia watcher who's job was to follow the mafia hitman placed on exalt and try and trace and frame any townie that could possibly happen to visit exalt of the night of the hit? If this was the case it would be easy to divert town and pinch the real townie who happened to be there during the murder. T_P immediately chose willby out of the two and Voth immediately concluded willby was a strongman which would dilute and make impotent ANY town role claim on the defense after the murder. All this theory was immediate upon exalts death. I'm not going to say right now who I think is more scummy out of willby or voth but if scum preplanned using a watcher to follow the hitman as a means to frame a townie if one happened to be there this would be a brilliant play. The chances 3 players and one being a watcher all were on exalt is fairly low but this is what has happened.

It IS possible T_P is a mafia watcher and if that is the case he is working with voth as his vote is on Willby.

IMO we have too many goddamn watchers.

When OverthinkingIt claimed her watcher role I must admit my jaw hit the fucking floor. Exalt, Scarlet, The_Paul AND OverthinkingIt all investigation watcher types? I felt something wasn't right the second she did this and started to question each watcher type role. I don't know who is lying but suspect someone is out of this group.

The only way it seems plausible we had all these different watcher investigative type roles is if town has no real full fledged cop.

Musings from Joe Fuckin Exotic

The ONE AND ONLY TIGER KING

:crowngrin::crowngrin::crowngrin::crowngrin:
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Well my scary fears are this. Could The_Paul be a mafia watcher who's job was to follow the mafia hitman placed on exalt and try and trace and frame any townie that could possibly happen to visit exalt of the night of the hit? If this was the case it would be easy to divert town and pinch the real townie who happened to be there during the murder. T_P immediately chose willby out of the two and Voth immediately concluded willby was a strongman which would dilute and make impotent ANY town role claim on the defense after the murder. All this theory was immediate upon exalts death. I'm not going to say right now who I think is more scummy out of willby or voth but if scum preplanned using a watcher to follow the hitman as a means to frame a townie if one happened to be there this would be a brilliant play. The chances 3 players and one being a watcher all were on exalt is fairly low but this is what has happened.

It IS possible T_P is a mafia watcher and if that is the case he is working with voth as his vote is on Willby.

IMO we have too many goddamn watchers.

When OverthinkingIt claimed her watcher role I must admit my jaw hit the fucking floor. Exalt, Scarlet, The_Paul AND OverthinkingIt all investigation watcher types? I felt something wasn't right the second she did this and started to question each watcher type role. I don't know who is lying but suspect someone is out of this group.

The only way it seems plausible we had all these different watcher investigative type roles is if town has no real full fledged cop.

Musings from Joe Fuckin Exotic

The ONE AND ONLY TIGER KING

:crowngrin::crowngrin::crowngrin::crowngrin:
        I personally have never seen a mafia watcher. That could be interesting I guess, but I dont feel like that's likely.

I agree about the no town cop. Seems way too stacked as is.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I personally have never seen a mafia watcher. That could be interesting I guess, but I dont feel like that's likely.

I agree about the no town cop. Seems way too stacked as is.
          A mafia watcher could be a balancing factor for mafia if there is a cult or if there are more than two 3rd party killing roles. It is by no means unheard of for mafia to have such a role. Watcher is listed clearly as ANY ALIGNMENT
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I meant more than ONE 3rd party killing role* edit
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm operating under the assumption that we have no actual cop. Plus if there really is a 3rd party, it makes more sense to balance that out with watchers or trackers as opposed to a regular cop, in my opinion. Also, if I was a mafia watcher (never seen that role either), I wouldn't have said anything today, since I'd have a 50:50 chance of incriminating my own hitman. As both Willby and Voth didn't bother denying they visited Exalt, I think it's safe to say that if I were scum, I would just tell my scum chat who else visited and kill that guy.

And good point Jessup, I didn't make this part clear before: I only voted Willby instead of Voth because of the running joke we have of always voting for each other. I didn't at the time, and still don't now, know anything the rest of you don't. It was a purely random vote just to get the ball rolling and get these stories and explanations out in the open. I didn't suspect one of them either more or less than the other before hearing from them, especially with these 2 slippery fuckers.

As of right now though I am personally very slightly leaning towards switching from Willby onto Voth, just because a night 1 strongman is so contrary to my own instincts and the games I've seen, but the margin is minuscule.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Does anybody have a vote count? I've read everything since I last posted and nothing has really changed as far as I can tell. A VC would be helpful and perhaps telling.

Jess, I don't think your kthx lynch is going to happen today, I know you're confirmed town but I really don't want to watch you skate by every day by hate-voting wark.

There are only two options today, if you aren't on one of them, you look like scum to me.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• I don't have the exact number but it feels like Willby has 3 or 4 votes and Voth has 1, which is Willby. I'm probably wrong but its a bitch to check on mobile. I don't care about the VC of anyone other than these 2, because nobody else should have a single vote on them today. Unless someone thinks I'm lying, in which case I am the only other viable vote today I guess.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Ok, so I believe willby’s claim over voth’s I think, based on my understanding of what’s going on in the game so far and thinking through likely setups from halp.

I do want to clarify though (apologies if I missed this while skimming the past 9 PAGES that developed while I was asleep), WillBy are you claiming “psychologist” or “psychiatrist”? I ask because I have read the mafiascum wiki for psychologist and that makes sense but I saw posts in here saying your claim was to “psychiatrist” which IRL is a different profession, and I didn’t see a role for that on the wiki. If you’re claiming “psychiatrist” please point me to whichever post you’ve made that appropriately describes your claim so I can re-evaluate.

Comment

• Hey fuck you all I voted for voth last night (when everyone keeps saying I didn’t post anything??)

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                        Ok, so I believe willby’s claim over voth’s I think, based on my understanding of what’s going on in the game so far and thinking through likely setups from halp.

I do want to clarify though (apologies if I missed this while skimming the past 9 PAGES that developed while I was asleep), WillBy are you claiming “psychologist” or “psychiatrist”? I ask because I have read the mafiascum wiki for psychologist and that makes sense but I saw posts in here saying your claim was to “psychiatrist” which IRL is a different profession, and I didn’t see a role for that on the wiki. If you’re claiming “psychiatrist” please point me to whichever post you’ve made that appropriately describes your claim so I can re-evaluate.
                        That's probably on me, I said psychiatrist. That's my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          I'As of right now though I am personally very slightly leaning towards switching from Willby onto Voth, just because a night 1 strongman is so contrary to my own instincts and the games I've seen, but the margin is minuscule.
                          Yeah this is the only reason I'm on Voth. If he put exalt in jail the ONLY way (that I can think of) that he would die is by strongman. I really cannot see scum using a strongman N1.

Spitballing here because this always confuses me: Is there a possibility that a busdriver/commuter situation happened which would of negated Voth's jailing (if he's being truthful)?
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Yeah this is the only reason I'm on Voth. If he put exalt in jail the ONLY way (that I can think of) that he would die is by strongman. I really cannot see scum using a strongman N1.

Spitballing here because this always confuses me: Is there a possibility that a busdriver/commuter situation happened which would of negated Voth's jailing (if he's being truthful)?
                            Commuter shouldn't matter because they can't be targeted at all, all 3 of us would get unsuccessful. Bus driver is interesting, I should amend what I said earlier: if anyone is a town power role other than bus driver, please do not speak up. If someone is a busdriver, speak up.

Bus driver is basically anti town despite their win condition, fuckers. Trying to work through the mechanics of if a bus driver would show up as visiting both of their targets... I'm not entirely sure, but I would think that they would show up on both. So bus driver seems unlikely, but possible. And it would be good to know if there was a bus driver just as a rule of thumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Yeah I had been thinking bus driver as a possibility too, but you would THINK that if it’s a townie bus driver they would have said something by now (or have abstained last night like a good boi)

Comment

• I think we need to stop looking for zebras, and lunch Voth.

Comment

Working...
                                X