No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if he did busdrive Voth then wouldn't Voth not show up on Exalt? Or at least the busdriver would also show up on Exalt?

Yeah I don't know. Like does it really just come down to whether or not we believe mafia would use an x-shot strongman (presumably x-shot, they always are?) N1 on a random person? (Even if that rando is exalt.) Because I really don't know if I buy that.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Commuter shouldn't matter because they can't be targeted at all, all 3 of us would get unsuccessful. Bus driver is interesting, I should amend what I said earlier: if anyone is a town power role other than bus driver, please do not speak up. If someone is a busdriver, speak up.

Bus driver is basically anti town despite their win condition, fuckers. Trying to work through the mechanics of if a bus driver would show up as visiting both of their targets... I'm not entirely sure, but I would think that they would show up on both. So bus driver seems unlikely, but possible. And it would be good to know if there was a bus driver just as a rule of thumb.
      At least with how I handle those roles, you would have seen the busdriver visit as well. Cant be sure this is how Halp does it as well, but I'd think thered be some way of detecting busdriver fuckery.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

My role- I dont see a way to avoid having to claim this, though it certainly makes me a potential target for next phase. I'm am Jeff Lowe, Town Psychiatrist. I'm looking for a serial killer. Why did I target Exalt? Hes the most dangerous player as serial killer, and I knew he would be having too much fun as it. And I'm not about Exalt having fun. Now, there was only one night kill, which I'm attributing to either one killer shooting into doctors protection, the serial killer shooting into the godfathers night immunity, SK is one of our afkers, or they both targeted Exalt (see below about other roles.) All I know for sure is that this looks like a stacked game, and if you want to keep a serial killer running around and not a Vanilla townie, you can lynch me then get after Vothicle/whoever.
        Oh shit PartyFalcon, he did actually claim psychiatrist. Nevermind I did nothing wrong :angel:
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Jess, I don't think your kthx lynch is going to happen today, I know you're confirmed town but I really don't want to watch you skate by every day by hate-voting wark.

There are only two options today, if you aren't on one of them, you look like scum to me.
          VOTE KTHX
          :laugh: :gorgeous: :laugh:
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
            Ok, so I believe willby’s claim over voth’s I think, based on my understanding of what’s going on in the game so far and thinking through likely setups from halp.

I do want to clarify though (apologies if I missed this while skimming the past 9 PAGES that developed while I was asleep), WillBy are you claiming “psychologist” or “psychiatrist”? I ask because I have read the mafiascum wiki for psychologist and that makes sense but I saw posts in here saying your claim was to “psychiatrist” which IRL is a different profession, and I didn’t see a role for that on the wiki. If you’re claiming “psychiatrist” please point me to whichever post you’ve made that appropriately describes your claim so I can re-evaluate.
            It is psychiatrist. I have always called this role a psychologist, but my role pm sounds the same. I am aware they are separate professions, but I didnt realize they were separate roles.

Comment

• So if Willby is psychiatrist we are dealing with only a serial killer and no cult? Backwards mentioned some modifier in his role for Cult ……. So it appears now we have both cult AND a serial killer AND Mafia..

Again I suspect someone is lying
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Someone mentioned their role explicitly brought up if there was a 3rd party, if someone else or that same person amended it to be cult I missed that completely.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  FYI- heads up townie friends, I feel obligated to mention that my role MODIFIER mentions "if there is a cult" scenario
                  :thinking:
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    So if Willby is psychiatrist we are dealing with only a serial killer and no cult? Backwards mentioned some modifier in his role for Cult ……. So it appears now we have both cult AND a serial killer AND Mafia..

Again I suspect someone is lying
                    Jessup may I suggest that MULTIPLE people are lying??? We just need to figure out which ones. At the moment I unfortunately am not interested in kthx, I understand that you are, but can we circle back to him later? Especially considering an unknown person was seen roleblocking him last night, we have much better odds of catching a killer elsewhere. Also, I’m not sure that the name claiming thing is going to pan out the way that you want it to; Halp is very meticulous with his setups and created this game more or less from scratch—I’d be willing to bet that a massive name claim campaign would end up with problematic results for town; we should discuss kthx later though (ie after lunching Voth and/or willby), since I think it’s too much of an easy distraction for scum to hide among (“YEAH WHY ARENT WE FOCUSING ON SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN THE WITNESSED NK?”), even though I do agree with you that on balance the /way/ that there was such a push against lunching kthx yesterday in favor of scarlet was questionable at best (it really shouldn’t be very hard to lynch a townie on D1, nobody has a townies back bc nobody knows they’re a townie), and therefore scummy. But again, I think we should return to this later and for now focus on WHO KILLED EXALT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

:thinking:
                      Intresting, thanks for quoting that. sdrawkcab, any clarification to this or is that what it says? It doesn't actually say something more along the lines of 3rd party?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

It is psychiatrist. I have always called this role a psychologist, but my role pm sounds the same. I am aware they are separate professions, but I didnt realize they were separate roles.
                        So, your role PM describes your role as the exact same (mechanically) as the mafiascum wiki for “psychologist”? Link: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Psychologist

if it diverges in any way that you’re aware of, please disclose this otherwise if you start trying to pull shit later I SWEAR TO FHCKING GOD WILLBY I will crucify you on this

Comment

• At the end of the day the easiest metric to judge by is what do you think is more likely: mafia has a strongman that started blasting N1, or that there might be more than anti-town faction. If you honestly think that there are 5+ mafia members, then this game should already be over already.

Voth made up his claim before I could log in to defend myself. If i had been first, I'm sure he would be receiving all the votes instead.

This is why I'm asking you all to reconsider. Weve both claimed, now you have to choose. i dont want to be lynched because people that can only be bothered to log in once per phase dropped their votes early.

I will happily repeat any of the evidence/reasons for voting voth, if you arent wanting to go back and read through 45 pages of people suspecting him.

Comment

• I know Partyfalcon, I'm holding out my vote though for now. I will decide which of those two to vote before this phase ends. Does this phase end tonight? I'm about to sleep again a while. The point I wanted to make is 2 or even 3 of this group of voth, willby and the_paul could be scum lol. This could be a well thought out deflection campaign early to ruin town. I understand we have no other options this vote but believe me.. if one flips scum on the vote I still won't trust the two left implicitly. Being a Vanilla Townie now makes me very uncomfy this game as I have no evidence to base things off of myself. I hope you understand my paranoid behavior .. especially at this critical juncture
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

So, your role PM describes your role as the exact same (mechanically) as the mafiascum wiki for “psychologist”? Link: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Psychologist

if it diverges in any way that you’re aware of, please disclose this otherwise if you start trying to pull shit later I SWEAR TO FHCKING GOD WILLBY I will crucify you on this
                              I think there was a miscommunication. My role, which I would typically call psychologist, is called psychiatrist. I am looking for a serial killer. I visit one player each night, if they are the serial killer, they become a townie.

Though I dont think I've hosted a game with this role in it, I do think I've played one and thought it was called psychologist. but a quick google of mafiascum psychiatrist gets you to the page.

As an aside, the page you linked, psychologist, describes the gunsmith/weaponsmith role I've used in games, which led to some confusion in the past as well

Comment

• To be clear, if whoever we lynch today turns up as town, the other person needs to be the unanimous lynch tomorrow no questions asked. None of this shit "Hehe I have no idea how he flipped town, must be the legendary mafia ninja fuk fuk dingledoink !!!" I have to reiterate this because if the mafia has any brains, I'm going to die tonight. Please don't let this shit fall apart tomorrow if we guess wrong today.

However, right now just looking at the scenarios to make each theory work:

Unvote WILLBY
                                Vote VOTH

Subject to change, I'm fine with lynching either, I just can't wrap my head around a night 1 strongman. And to be fair, my hunch is like 51% vote Voth, 49% vote Willby, so if I flip flop you can all just fuck off about it

Comment

Working...
                                X