TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

This -- and who the hell would target Jessup? He has no power beyond now being confirmed. Why would
    scum waste a shot on him?

Can't you see how hard Willby is reaching right now? Grasping at any straw to get votes changing my way.
    Yeah that was a reach. I can't fault anyone for trying to keep their head out of the noose, but I'll comment on things that don't really fit, and that was one of them. I get why he tried it though
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

This -- and who the hell would target Jessup? He has no power beyond now being confirmed. Why would
      scum waste a shot on him?

Can't you see how hard Willby is reaching right now? Grasping at any straw to get votes changing my way.
      Of course I'm trying to get you lynched, its self preservation, and letting townies get lynched is anti-town.

And I get that you have a personal dislike for Jessup, but a confirmed townie is far from useless. And as I understand it, you would be willing to prevent Exalt from having any night actions in exchange for keeping him alive? Without him being confirmed?

Comment

• I know my posts are saying the same thing but I really just want to ask again:

Can anyone give me any other explanation as to how Exalt would of died if Voth were telling the truth other than a strongman kill on N1?

This is where my brain stops because I can't wrap my head around scum using a (presumed) x-shot randomly on N1. The rest of it is just noise to me.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          I know my posts are saying the same thing but I really just want to ask again:

Can anyone give me any other explanation as to how Exalt would of died if Voth were telling the truth other than a strongman kill on N1?

This is where my brain stops because I can't wrap my head around scum using a (presumed) x-shot randomly on N1. The rest of it is just noise to me.
          Realistically? There is no other way. I'm sure there is some niche daytime poisoner ninja fuk fuk role that exists somewhere, but a strongman is the only plausible scenario, assuming the Voth is telling the truth.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            I know my posts are saying the same thing but I really just want to ask again:

Assuming theres no nexus BS/target switching going on, the only way paul is telling the truth and Voth and I both are innocent is that mafia has a ninja, and the only way Voth is telling the truth is if mafia has a strongman. So for us all to be telling the truth, there's a strongman ninja serial killer running amok. Which I have actually seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
              Also why does everyone keep spreading the lie that we have many claimed cops?? Is this just scum over-classifying roles as cops to try to pull a real cop claim?

psychologist / psychiatrist is the closest to cop,
              Those roles are totally different and psychiatrist is no where near a cop but psychologist is near cop. Willby claimed Psychiatrist which is solely based around SERIAL KILLER and does nothing as far as I can read to stop CULT.

It is useless in investigating scum. It concerns me we have willby claiming a serial killer balancing role and we had backwards earlier saying he has a cult modifier role. I refuse to believe we have both in this game..

Aren't masons a thing when cult is around. Any group of masons here?

Just trying to decide..

The strongman use D1 is pretty crazy but I do buy Voths argument it is quite possible an action mafia would use as we all know Exalt is the A+ mafia student , teachers pet who is offered full paid scholarships to Mafia UNIVERSITY and is a force any mafia members here who are regulars would be very afraid of. Especially if the strongman is x shot. doubtful but slightly possible. It is possible scum used strongman.

I have my mind made up I think who I will vote for but will not say at this time and am waiting to see if anyone else with real info comes forward.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• If Halp put a strongman ninja serial killer in this game, I will Venmo sdrawkcab or someone else who knows him irl to smack him upside the head for me. Not even going to entertain this notion.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Assuming theres no nexus BS/target switching going on, the only way paul is telling the truth and Voth and I both are innocent is that mafia has a ninja, and the only way Voth is telling the truth is if mafia has a strongman. So for us all to be telling the truth, there's a strongman ninja serial killer running amok. Which I have actually seen.
                  Referring to my first game before anyone takes this and runs with it. My first host, Summa's role.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    If Halp put a strongman ninja serial killer in this game, I will Venmo sdrawkcab or someone else who knows him irl to smack him upside the head for me. Not even going to entertain this notion.
                    Dang, too slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      If Halp put a strongman ninja serial killer in this game, I will Venmo sdrawkcab or someone else who knows him irl to smack him upside the head for me. Not even going to entertain this notion.
                      There is no way we are both innocent. Any entertaining of that idea is a distraction tactic. Shocker who brought up that long winded explanation of a non-idea.

Wake up.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You are misreading this like you misread the "throwaway vote" thing. Blindly pulling quotes will do that to you. I claimed psychiatrist, my role pm matches what's said on mafia scum. I've answered all the questions, but you keep on calling me a lurker and therefore scum. So go ahead and keep trying to pull yourself up by pushing others down, it will only work a max of 1 more phase.
                        I'll happily be lynched next phase if everyone chooses as long as I take the scum strongman with me. No regrets there.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Hate to take you guys to flavor country, but after so many long winded posts I think that I have to stay on willby. Having a jailor in a show that is about caged animals makes more sense to me than there being a serial killer and psychologist. It just doesn't fit to me. Also the way there was a few waterfall votes on Voth randomly so late looks scummy.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I know this is un game related sleuthing but lets consider for a second the value of each member for town on face value.

Jail Keeper (Voth did an EASTER EGG LOL) 1 shot left. saves and blocks everyone except strongman 1 more night)(powerful 1 more night to stop scum)

Psychiatrist (can cure serial killer every night until found and turns into vanilla townie) (Zero scum fighting ability)

Which is more useful on face value?? IMO both very close lol :worried2:

but others may have a good value interpretation
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Can I just ask something very honestly?

Why is the general consensus from the people who have been posting over the last few hours against me that I'm third party? Why is it more likely to them that I'm third party than I am simply a member of the scum team who carried out last nights kill on Exalt while Willby innocently checked him to see if he was a SK?

If you're town, really let that sink in. The people attacking me and voting against me are not even once suggesting I'm part of the scum team - they are only advancing ONE narrative - I'm clearly third party SK. Why would they advance this narrative? I'll give you one guess.

Statistically speaking, it is much more likely that I'm a scum team member rather than a third party SK. Just by numbers alone. On top of that, there is no evidence that a third party exists - we only had one kill last night. So why is it all of the sudden that I'm the SK, not just a scum team member sent to make the kill? Why is that the argument they are perpetuating?

Well, because you see the scum team in front of you making moves. Willby, Partyfalcon, and likely Kassius. Not sure about Vehicle but he seems to be either acting purposefully dense or forgetting about the whole "Vothicle" narrative that was pushed not too many pages ago.

Why am I clearly the SK in their eyes? Because they know I'm not scum - they are - and this is the clear and present (And only) way to avoid Willby dying today. Unconsciously, these idiots are fucking telling you all they are scum. Time to listen.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• PartyFalcon Kassius

​​​​​​​Overplayed your hand I think this phase.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X