TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PoopCat View Post
    So, no sense in voting for anyone except WillBy or Voth today. That doesn't mean we have to ignore other trails, though.

This post is literally the best explanation I've seen for a series of night action resolutions that we've all read about with (so far) no alternative explanations: kthx tried to cult-recruit the innocent child and it got blocked. It makes sense as a cult-recruitment action, who someone would target to protect, explains the role-block, and explains why kthx (Doc Antle, that you?) won't role or name claim. Sounds like an open and shut case to press forward with, once WillBy/Voth is handled.

I trust Jessup, and not just because of the mod-confirm. WillBy's story is a little less convincing. I'm not dead set on it, but...

Vote WillBy

I haven’t had the bandwidth to post much today (or the whole game), but this was what I was suspecting too. I suspect Kthx is either Doc Antle (or whatever the fuck his name is) as cult leader or serial killer as what’s his face that Joe Exotic tried to hire as a hit man.

I would’ve thought Carol Baskins and Joe Exotic would be on opposite sides, but Voth claims to be her as town jailor. Beast’s claim that he’s the doctor and Carol’s husband means they’re probably either both town or both scum imo. If Willby flips town I think we can safely go for either Voth or Beast. My suspicion so far is

Willby- scum
    kthx- cult
    voth- town
    beast- town
    the paul- town
    jessup-town

I’m also suspicious of
    vehicle
    party falcon
    poop cat

Halp when is night falling on this crazy shit show?

Comment

• You guys are way off, I'll reveal tomorrow.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Kthx is Cult Leader. He def needs to be monitored this coming night phase if town is dumb enough to ignore me again for the 10th time. I strongly advise a block on him for the sake of town if you all proceed with your The_Paul watcher vote but count me out! Hell if we have a vigilante shoot Kthx tonight!

If you have some info about this too , share it please PoopCat.

Kthx DID try to recruit me last night NO DOUBT!!

Joe Fuckin Exotic always is irresistible to those straight cult boys. I am The Tiger King. The funny thing is I seduce them.. they don't seduce me.. oops srry Kthx I know I didn't tell you this ROFL. :laugh4:.. ROFL :sunny:

Real Talk Folks 100 %.

Kthx is town enemy #1

NO ONE IN TOWN BLOCKED KTHX last night and town blockers know it .. Surprise...The Tiger King Did Though .. Pay Attention To This Folks. You are in Grave Danger. REAL TALK * WARNING*

It still isn't too late for town to wise up and deal with this TODAY-

Sorry T_P train , I know you are legit but I got to stand up on a more urgent threat we have on town saving principles. Who is more dangerous? Scum or the Cult Leader? This is NOT A DRILL!! If you all must go forward you will have to do it without me on that train.

If you have any blocking ability for town did you block Kthx last night? Ya I know you didn't and it is ok, Read above who did.

Unvote Willby

(Willby is full of it and still most probably scum) We are dealing with cult for sure. Would a serial killer go for Vanilla Townie you think night one or try and shoot a power role? BUT A CULT LEADER WOULD GO FOR THE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWNIE as he MUST Recruit Town to succeed and I was the only one confirmed. The chances are MUCH higher a cult leader would try and take away your TIGER KING!! Voth the only way I will change my mind is if you promise to Jail Kthx tonight. (We can talk in the morning about this) If we have a gun owner who can shoot to kill he must take care of kthx this coming night too.

Vote KTHX - DOC BHAGAVAN ANTLE

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• These are some weird accusations. Apparently people know my name, my role, that I have a night action, and who i targeted even though I was apparently roleblocked. Seems like Jessup didn't get the lying out of his system the first day. But this one has a nice ring to it, I wonder how long it will take until this farce falls through as well.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• But only mafia cops get full role information from investigations, sounds like someone is feeding you fruit from the poisoned tree or manipulating your insane thirst for lynching me this entire game.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Relax dude all in good time
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Never Mind. I will explain this post later. Disregard my insane thirst this day phase I will explain when night phase begins why I made this rant. I suddenly realize depending how either voth or willby flip has total bearing on my lust for blood. Again I take pity on you kthx and give you the slight benefit of doubt you don't deserve sigh. Truce for now.. war again perhaps later.

Unvote Kthx

Vote Willby
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Wait what? What even just happened? lol
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Jessup being confirmed town is like her ultimate dream. Completely unfiltered, doesn't have to be worried about being read as scummy. God help us.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoopCat View Post
                      I trust Jessup, and not just because of the mod-confirm. WillBy's story is a little less convincing. I'm not dead set on it, but...
                      I'll add you to the list then. Pay special attention to who else is on this list. People voting for me:
                      Voth- obv scum.
                      Jessup- thinks kthx is the actual scum
                      beast- beast
                      Zeebu- Cant explain why hes voting me
                      overthinkingit- hasnt been reading thread
                      backwards- hasnt been reading thread
                      Poopcat- doesnt feel one way or another, just following whatever other people do

Enjoy the company you're with.

Comment

• I'd love to hear an explanation where I am a mafia watcher, and I also inexplicably followed my alleged strongman to the same target he was killing that night. Since he's a strongman in this scenario, why would I need to follow him? What even is this theory?
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          I'd love to hear an explanation where I am a mafia watcher, and I also inexplicably followed my alleged strongman to the same target he was killing that night. Since he's a strongman in this scenario, why would I need to follow him? What even is this theory?
                          I mean, it would be a pretty sick play if that role existed. But super dependent on other players, and you likely get your strongman or yourself lynched before too long.

Comment

• Can't think of a single scenario in the world where I'd follow my own strongman. Maybe if it was a regular kill and we wanted to find the doctor
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Anyone who is suggesting Paul is scum right now is an idiot. Just saying.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• WillBy someone said there was 2 people who visited exalt. Voth and Willby. Once that was posted, nothing voth or willby say is even worth reading until one of the two is lynched. Unless one of you claimed doctor, did you claim doctor? If you didn't claim doctor, you're as good of a lynch as voth. I put my vote on you because it looked like you were up, and to avoid a possible tie made by scum more townies need to just agree on which of the two to lynch.

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X