No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I cut out kassius when I cut out scarlet. Sorry about that.
    • Kassius- hasnt claimed yet this game, which he did early in both his other games. Seems to be acting rationally, which is normal for him. Some scummy as hell posts, defending me, which I guess could be a ploy of sorts. Mostly quiet otherwise, which suggests hes hiding things. Echoing party falcon, who is a town lean. Voted kthx last phase

Comment

• For what it's worth this has been one of the most enjoyable day phases I've been a part of in a long time. Too bad I'm going to die tonight, but either way it's already been a fun game.

Still considering switching to Willby. I imagine we've heard from everyone that we're going to hear from, so now its just going to be seeing where everyone finally drops their last votes. Whichever one of you fuckers is scum, well done. I've always been a fan of going down tooth and nail, and whichever one of you slippery fucks is scum is doing just that.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

LOL!

If anyone has who isn't scum has their vote on me after this post, it's time to retire from forum mafia forever.

Not your best work, Willby.

Just a few of my favorite nuggets quick before I drive home:

I think it was you who said Beast should be believed until someone counterclaims. Hasn't happened yet. Someone might still knowing they don't have to do that today. But scum lean? OK. Sure.

Partyfalcon active and logical. What you mean is "didn't post anything except two posts about emojis until I was caught visiting Exalt and now I need backup, so come echo everything I say."
        I mean, kthx did say he had a protective role, or did I misread his/jessups completely hetero bromance?Also purple is not scum-lean, orange is scum-lean.

And you are really hung up on emojis, Tuck.

Comment

• They probably both scum They seem to be parroting just who voting on them.

I may use https://www.random.org/ to cast my vote. This is too close to call.

My paranoia on cult is honestly ONLY reason I'm voting Willby atm because it would clear it up for me.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            For what it's worth this has been one of the most enjoyable day phases I've been a part of in a long time. Too bad I'm going to die tonight, but either way it's already been a fun game.

Still considering switching to Willby. I imagine we've heard from everyone that we're going to hear from, so now its just going to be seeing where everyone finally drops their last votes. Whichever one of you fuckers is scum, well done. I've always been a fan of going down tooth and nail, and whichever one of you slippery fucks is scum is doing just that.
            You're only dead tonight if our protective role(s) drop the ball or you let Willby off the hook to murder your ass as his final stand.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You're only dead tonight if our protective role(s) drop the ball or you let Willby off the hook to murder your ass as his final stand.
              An interesting thought on that is that, by lynching Willby today and assuming you're not mindfucking me, I have a better chance at surviving tonight. Our doctor will have 2 power roles to choose from, so mafia will have a 50:50 chance of being successful. If Wark was really roleblocked I'll keep my fingers crossed that it was by a townie, plus your jailkeep in the back pocket could be really powerful.

Fuck me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this and have egg on my face as a result.
              Unvote VOTH
              Vote WILLBY

I love you buddy, but the pros outweigh the cons for me here keeping Voth alive.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Reread kthx posts to see if he did say he had a protective role, and he did. He also confirmed he was roleblocked, which will upgrade him to a light orange and overthinkingit to a dark green.

Also this would mean we have 3 protective roles including Voth, and there is some sort of roleblocker out there (other part of Voths fakeclaim).

So on top of me needing to be a strongman for his claim to work, he also likely needs one of beast or kthx to be lying. Unless you honestly think we have 4 town investigative roles and 3 town protective.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I mean, kthx did say he had a protective role, or did I misread his/jessups completely hetero bromance?Also purple is not scum-lean, orange is scum-lean.

And you are really hung up on emojis, Tuck.
                  We also apparently have a Watcher, Tracker, AND Scarlet was some kind of investigator. Oh, and does anyone else see the writing on the wall here? With town so heavy on power roles, mafia strongman is a great way to balance it. Think about it for Christ's sake.

And I just think it's hilarious that you call him active and logical when all he didn't post ANYTHING until Paul put us both on the lynch table and now is just echoing you.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

An interesting thought on that is that, by lynching Willby today and assuming you're not mindfucking me, I have a better chance at surviving tonight. Our doctor will have 2 power roles to choose from, so mafia will have a 50:50 chance of being successful. If Wark was really roleblocked I'll keep my fingers crossed that it was by a townie, plus your jailkeep in the back pocket could be really powerful.

Fuck me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this and have egg on my face as a result.
                    Unvote VOTH
                    Vote WILLBY

I love you buddy, but the pros outweigh the cons for me here keeping Voth alive.
                    Your logic only stands here if Voth is telling the truth, which has been shown to be plenty unlikely. If I'm the one telling the truth, then there is a serial killer out there too. And even if you survive, you're down two townies tonight. Making it 6 town 5 scum remaining, by my earlier estimates

Comment

• Friendly reminder in case I die tonight: If Willby is lynched and flips anything other than Strongman, Voth gets lynched tomorrow in record time. If Voth gets lynched and flips anything other than a killing role, Willby gets lynched tomorrow in record time. We won't learn anything tomorrow if we mislynch today, I guarantee Willby/Voth will have already told their teammates to immediately vote them tomorrow if there is a mislynch today, but at least we won't waste time or get tricked by someone claiming some ninja invisibility cloak strongman 3rd party or some shit.

Comment

• Anyways paul, I expect photos of the egg when Voth flips scum next phase. Because it you guys do anything other than lynch Voth immediately after me, this town deserves to lose

Comment

Your logic only stands here if Voth is telling the truth, which has been shown to be plenty unlikely. If I'm the one telling the truth, then there is a serial killer out there too. And even if you survive, you're down two townies tonight. Making it 6 town 5 scum remaining, by my earlier estimates
                          Yeah but lets assume you're the psychiatrist, if I'm scum you are not even on my radar for any night actions. A serial killer is as likely to hit mafia as he is to hit townies, so I'd want you to succeed in turning a killing role into a vanilla townie.

I agree the stars have to align for Voth to be telling the truth, which is why I'm so hesitant. But you 2 would be right up at the top of my personal list of night targets along with Exalt. It's not entirely implausible that you decided to strongman Exalt knowing your days were already numbered from the start. Shitty as it is, it's been awhile since you haven't gotten whacked in the first handful of night phases (going by memory here, could be wrong).

Also, the long and the short of it is that I personally have more to gain from 1. Confirming the removal of scum strongman, and 2. keeping a town PR that mafia would love to take out in the game, increasing the odds of a missed kill and giving me a little more breathing room to work in. This is really the deciding factor for me

Comment

Anyways paul, I expect photos of the egg when Voth flips scum next phase. Because it you guys do anything other than lynch Voth immediately after me, this town deserves to lose
                            If this happens, I will have been screaming at everybody the entire day phase, and will definitely have been modkilled for telling everyone left in the game how much I hate them.

Comment

Reread kthx posts to see if he did say he had a protective role, and he did. He also confirmed he was roleblocked, which will upgrade him to a light orange and overthinkingit to a dark green.

Also this would mean we have 3 protective roles including Voth, and there is some sort of roleblocker out there (other part of Voths fakeclaim).

So on top of me needing to be a strongman for his claim to work, he also likely needs one of beast or kthx to be lying. Unless you honestly think we have 4 town investigative roles and 3 town protective.
                              We 100% have three protective roles, I don't know where you got 4. Exalt, Scarlet, and Paul.

Kthx claimed protective but hasn't said what or if it's x-shot. I am only 2-shot. I can't imagine there is no Doctor and no one has counterclaimed Beast. So yeah, Kthx could be lying or maybe we do. Three investigative roles seems broken too, but what do I know? Maybe Halp threw a fucking strongman into the mix to balance it. Oh yeah, he 100% did.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Friendly reminder in case I die tonight: If Willby is lynched and flips anything other than Strongman, Voth gets lynched tomorrow in record time. If Voth gets lynched and flips anything other than a killing role, Willby gets lynched tomorrow in record time. We won't learn anything tomorrow if we mislynch today, I guarantee Willby/Voth will have already told their teammates to immediately vote them tomorrow if there is a mislynch today, but at least we won't waste time or get tricked by someone claiming some ninja invisibility cloak strongman 3rd party or some shit.
                                I've said it til I'm blue in the face but I'll say it again - if Willby doesn't flip strongman, lynch the fuck out of me. There is no possible way I can see around it, so I'm not worried. Shit, if he doesn't flip strongman, I'll vote myself tomorrow.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X