No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far this has appeared to be role madness, with the only VC being Jessup. Mafia probably has some pretty stacked roles to balance everything out
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Yeah but lets assume you're the psychiatrist, if I'm scum you are not even on my radar for any night actions. A serial killer is as likely to hit mafia as he is to hit townies, so I'd want you to succeed in turning a killing role into a vanilla townie.

I agree the stars have to align for Voth to be telling the truth, which is why I'm so hesitant.
      I am so confident that Voth is lying, it's frustrating to watch others fail to get it. It's like watching people cheer for the raiders. That's you right now. All dressed up in black and silver, like some colorblind slytherin. And now you're taking the side of the hufflepuffs, while anyone listening to reason sees the list and improbability that Voth is telling the truth

Comment

• Or we could be something like a werewolf type deal or a SK after all trying to remain quiet also. I'm having my doubts on the Voth Willby decision honestly. They are both making good points but neither of them are dumb players either so it's to be expected. I still think I have to stick with willby since I had a gut feeling on him day one anyways. He got much more serious after the TP reveal, while Voth was pretty invested from the get go.just my two cents.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

We 100% have three protective roles, I don't know where you got 4. Exalt, Scarlet, and Paul.
          I'm assuming you meant investigative roles. What do you call OverThinkingIts role, if not investigative?

Comment

• Yes, I did mean investigative, my bad. I actually forgot about overthinkingit being voyeur. But yeah, as Paul said, seems like role madness, and makes sense that Halp balanced with a strongman.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Only "makes sense" if you believe Voths role. I will change my profile picture to anything you want if Voths story is true. That hes a 2 shot jailkeeper, that I'm a mafia strongman. Cause that shit is completely impossible.

No questions get answered on my flip. Im town, you waste a phase, then lynch Voth tomorrow. I'm scum and anything but strongman, then you lynch Voth tomorrow. And even if I am strongman, you dont learn anything about Voth.

Voth flipping instantly informs on my role. If hes any sort of non killing role, kill me. If hes any sort of killing role, then I'm looking pretty clean. Not confirmed, unless he is a serial killer, in which case I would strongly trust that person

Comment

• The really shitty part about you jumping paul is that now everyone that wants to jump wont. If they bother to log in, they wont risk changing vote when it doesnt make a difference. So enjoy taking 2 consecutive phases to kill a caught scum.

I wont congratulate Voth, as hes getting dragged out with me.

Comment

• Unvote Willby

VOTE VOTH

Wrote explaination and deleted it by mistake.. sooo mad .. incoming soon
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So Jessup and Paul flip spots. Anyone have an idea of the vote count?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Basically my vote is based off this.

Voth Jailed Exalt night one without knowing how or what he was. He is an only 2 shot jail ability with zero real evidence. I would NOT have done this if I was a jailer. I would have allowed the N1 fear I had for an exalt kill which is why voth he claims he did it for to override my use of such a powerful action which is really to be saved until later game play. I would have risked it to allow exalt if he was town to use his action and be able to help town. Using Jailer night one is not smart.

Jailor - I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS ACTION ON EXALT NIGHT 1.

Willby claimed psychiatrist even with all this IF CULT modifier crap floating around. That takes some real guts to do. I'd be honest totally so am really hoping he is too. In this situation both are in you have to be honest.

I am questioning my fear of cult too.. Why implant IF in any modifier relating to cult. Seems like a mod joke halp could have done to us the more I think about it. Also if I was a Serial Killer I would not have claimed psychiatrist as it could be easily counterclaimed.

Psychiatrist - I WOULD HAVE FIRST GONE TO EXALT NIGHT 1.
                      Final musing from YOUR TIGER KING!!:crowngrin::crowngrin::crowngrin:
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                        The really shitty part about you jumping paul is that now everyone that wants to jump wont. If they bother to log in, they wont risk changing vote when it doesnt make a difference. So enjoy taking 2 consecutive phases to kill a caught scum.

I wont congratulate Voth, as hes getting dragged out with me.
                        Don't be so melodramatic.

How is there nothing learned from lynching you? The only way I am not pro-town when you flip scum is if I'm a third party. Which I'm not, but that is something learned for sure as a result of your lynch. Conveniently, all you and your lackeys in your echo chamber have been accusing me of is being a SK. It's almost like you know I'm not on the scum team and so you default to that. Wonder why.

If you guys let Willby skate with a fucking TOWN PSYCHIATRIST claim when there is NO indication of a SK yet and Backwards' fucking role PM hints at a cult, then I don't know what to fucking say.

Guy has played like scum all fucking game. Only takes a few townies like Jessup to defect with his scum team and 1) Paul WILL be murdered tonight by strongman Willby and 2) You have to wait until D3 to lynch Willby and so the earliest you get back to regular scumhunting is D4.

Mark my words if you choose poorly. And I will requote this at the end of the game if you lynch me and let his scummy ass walk.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          Basically my vote is based off this.

Voth Jailed Exalt night one without knowing how or what he was. He is an only 2 shot jail ability with zero real evidence. I would NOT have done this if I was a jailer. I would have allowed the N1 fear I had for an exalt kill which is why voth he claims he did it for to override my use of such a powerful action which is really to be saved until later game play. I would have risked it to allow exalt if he was town to use his action and be able to help town. Using Jailer night one is not smart.

Jailor - I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS ACTION ON EXALT NIGHT 1.

Willby claimed psychiatrist even with all this IF CULT modifier crap floating around. That takes some real guts to do. I'd be honest totally so am really hoping he is too. In this situation both are in you have to be honest.

I am questioning my fear of cult too.. Why implant IF in any modifier relating to cult. Seems like a mod joke halp could have done to us the more I think about it. Also if I was a Serial Killer I would not have claimed psychiatrist as it could be easily counterclaimed.

Psychiatrist - I WOULD HAVE FIRST GONE TO EXALT NIGHT 1.
                          Final musing from YOUR TIGER KING!!:crowngrin::crowngrin::crowngrin:
                          1. It turns out I actually made the right call by jailkeeping him. Why? Because he was targeted, I just couldn't stop it. Sure it would have roleblocked him too, but how could I know he was a power role at all? Or even town? I just know he's perpetually targeted so I figured if I could successfully protect him and no scum kill happened, then he might be town. Two fucking people visited Exalt N1. One of them killed him. I can't help that it was a strongman.

2. So you're saying because ALL of the evidence points to no SK and there being a cult instead, that means that Willbys notoriously fake scum claim role should be trusted? Jessup, I've been trying to be more civil out of respect for what Halp asked and you've been playing better lately, but please read what I just said and tell me it makes sense.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Both you guys making sense and I've been so on the fence. I've been super paranoid about cult and kthx. I've just found out my brother because of corona virus struggles has to move in with me indefinitely so I'm really rattled today. This all made me go back to a complete clean slate of mind and just come at his without my fears or personal bias and think.. what would I do if them. I came to the above conclusions. I would never have used my jailing ability night 1. Also Kthx has been blocked by someone other than you Voth which weakens your blocking claim a bit.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Both you guys making sense and I've been so on the fence. I've been super paranoid about cult and kthx. I've just found out my brother because of corona virus struggles has to move in with me indefinitely so I'm really rattled today. This all made me go back to a complete clean slate of mind and just come at his without my fears or personal bias and think.. what would I do if them. I came to the above conclusions. I would never have used my jailing ability night 1. Also Kthx has been blocked by someone other than you Voth which weakens your blocking claim a bit.
                              It's just my role, Jessup. I both protect and roleblock simultaneously. And I can only do it twice. And we don't know that OverthinkingIt is confirmed voyeur, to be fair. I tend to think he is but entertain every scenario - a scum roleblocker could have blocked Kthx or we could have a town Roleblocker. This looks like role madness so far. I'm a different player than you and I wanted to see if I could prevent a common occurrence: Exalt dying N1. If we ended with no kills, I would have been 75-80% on Exalt being town because the only other possible way we didn't have a scum kill is if a doctor or roleblocker got super lucky. Guess what? He was targeted. I was right. I just couldn't stop it because he was a strongman.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I have kids to get to bed. At this point I am just repeating myself. I can't imagine how townies objectively look at how this game has gone and want to lynch me, I really can't. Willby lurked and shitposted when he actually was around until Paul came out with results - now he's here and not shitposting.

I immediately acknowledged Paul's results as true and explained my actions. I even fucking left a clue for my role on Page 6. Yeah I'm scum and on page 6 decided to fucking hint that I'm a fake jail keeper.

Whatever. Do what you have to. I don't know what VC is but if I get lynched, you guys won't be rid of this debacle until D4 where you can resume scum hunting the rest of Willbys team without me and Paul and probably someone else N3.

I will check in as soon as I can but like I said, no idea when phase change is so I'll leave it here until I can get back.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X