TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth> this is role madness, any role is possible
    Also Voth> I cant comprehend that there could be a serial killer in this game

You dont get to have it both ways. And how can you say "theres no evidence of a serial killer" when theres apparently 3 protective roles and a roleblocker. Cause that shit is necessary in a game with a single killing faction

Comment

• Man whichever of you is scum has played really well. You've both been under essentially constant pressure for over 24 hours now, whenever I made that post, and neither of you has slipped at all. I hate whichever of you is scum because you're scum, but I'll still tip my cap to you.

It better be Willby though because I'd like to revisit the budding bromance Voth and I shared throughout 2019
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• See this is why jessup should be lynched d1 the person is the god damn innocent child and their vote is just a fucking liability ... did they just tie it? Like wtf?

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Phase change in roughly 1 hr. I’ll do a vote count and then allow another 15 mins to finalize voting

Comment

• For future reference, phase changes will likely all be around this time. Gives me time to drive home and about an hour to sort through all y’all’s bullshit. Expect day phases to last 48 hrs and night phases to last 24 hrs. Of course we can modify that as needed.
            Last edited by Halp; 05-29-2020, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              Voth> this is role madness, any role is possible
              Also Voth> I cant comprehend that there could be a serial killer in this game

You dont get to have it both ways. And how can you say "theres no evidence of a serial killer" when theres apparently 3 protective roles and a roleblocker. Cause that shit is necessary in a game with a single killing faction
              First of all, I said nothing definitively. It certainly looks that way with all of the confirmed investigative roles. The protective ones are more up in the air because none of us are dead. But I believe Beast is Town Doctor for the moment. Neutral on Kthx for now especially absent any more info on his role. I'm not saying there COULD NOT be a SK - I said we have no evidence of it right now and Backwards apparently had a role PM suggesting there might be a cult. No one just comes out with that info randomly.

I say there is no evidence of an SK because right now, there is no evidence of it existing. And your fakeclaim is a classic fake scum claim. And I know for a fact you are the Strongman because I tried to jailkeep Exalt and he died anyway. I can't account for that happening any other way than Strongman.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Kassius- Voth
                Jessup-Voth
                PartyFalcon-Voth
                Willby-Voth
                M_Leonard-Voth

Beast-Willby
                The_Paul-Willby
                Kthx-Willby
                OverthinkingIt-Willby
                Voth-Willby
                sdrawkcab-Willby
                Zeebu-Willby
                Poopcat-Willby

Voth=5 Votes

Willby=8 Votes
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  See this is why jessup should be lynched d1 the person is the god damn innocent child and their vote is just a fucking liability ... did they just tie it? Like wtf?
                  LOL sdrawkcab, I know I'm all over the place. I'm all emotional today and this has been a really hard vote. Every scenario is bad about it. Looks like Willby is headed down. I would not have done a jail as jailor as I mentioned and I would have checked exalt if psychiatrist. That is why I voted the way I did. All my ramblings are still valid I made up to now from my perspective.

At least we can determine now if one angle of serial killer can be removed if willby goes.. but his death flipping scum still won't even put it to bed. If he is psychiatrist well.. we have a SK. I honestly hope Voth is jailor but I can't trust it by any logic I use for a D1 action to use. That it just me though. I hope you are right sdrawkcab but if not I will have my eye on you
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    Kassius- Voth
                    Jessup-Voth
                    PartyFalcon-Voth
                    Willby-Voth
                    M_Leonard-Voth

Beast-Willby
                    The_Paul-Willby
                    Kthx-Willby
                    OverthinkingIt-Willby
                    Voth-Willby
                    sdrawkcab-Willby
                    Zeebu-Willby
                    Poopcat-Willby

Voth=5 Votes

Willby=8 Votes
                    You're missing vehicle on Voth.

Cmon town it's not too late. Just need one person to avoid a lynch. 2 and scum is gone.

Comment

Yes, looks more or less the same. I dont want to get close to the rule about quoting role PMs, I'm going to ask Halp if what I want to say is okay. It has to do with the result of the action if successful. I'll update when I get a chance.
                      Hi do you have an update on this...? If you’re telling the truth I want to know before you die, and if you’re lying I’m still quite interested in your answer lol

Comment

You're missing vehicle on Voth.

Cmon town it's not too late. Just need one person to avoid a lynch. 2 and scum is gone.
                        ROFL this guy is advocating for a no lynch to save himself when Paul caught scum. If anyone needed a nail for that coffin, there it is.

Right -- he is pro-town guys, he just wants D3 to be a repeat of D2 so that the game is out of reach for town. Awesome.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Official End-Phase Vote Count:

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul
                          Voth / 6 / M_Leohnard, Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

Voting will be locked in 15 minutes
                          Last edited by Halp; 05-28-2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Yeah that last post from my boy Willby sealed it for me. I'm standing pat
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                              Official End-Phase Vote Count:

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul
                              Voth / 5 / Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

Voting will be locked in 15 minutes
                              u forgot M_LEo's vote on VOTH 8-6 is count
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• heh these phases exhausting.. gg voth and willby.. worst vote choice I ever had.. so tough to decide
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X