TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
    Yeah my money’s on Voth is the mafia roleblocker; Voth roleblocked Exalt while willby did the kill.
    Willby was quickly dismissive of my idea of scum sending 2 at once on the hit originally ROFL .. AND they both were weak in their townie / scum list you asked them to make. There was like ZERO deep info in either of their lists. I noticed that straight off and got bored reading both of their lists. You may be right PF
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yeah my money’s on Voth is the mafia roleblocker; Voth roleblocked Exalt while willby did the kill.
      Well, but why were they both going in so hard on killing each other? Since Willby clearly knew who the rest of the scum were, my money is on Voth being some third-party killer.

Comment

• Can’t wait to hear what Voth finds in his deep dive on mafiascum wiki lol

Comment

Can’t wait to hear what Voth finds in his deep dive on mafiascum wiki lol
          Voth right now: https://media.giphy.com/media/E6jscXfv3AkWQ/giphy.gif

Comment

• Fucking called that day 1 rofl. Kassius and partyfalcon are scum as well.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

hahaha too cute
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Boom! Nice fucking job.

Not only did we fucking get the godfather we also found the serial killer (probably).

I love how Voth is literally like "OK guys, gonna go scour the wiki now for an excuse, bbs."

Maybe the scum team does have a strongman after all, they just didn't use it last night. Like why would Willby go himself unless scum team is stacked. I think t_p is on to something, it's probably a roleblocker, cop of some sort and then some kind of x-shot something. Maybe with all the town investigators it's like a x-shot silent kill or something. Does that exist?
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Yeah sure, kthx, and you're a cult leader. I hope the scum team keep you alive long enough to recruit Jessup, cause this thread will become fucking golden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    Yeah sure, kthx, and you're a cult leader. I hope the scum team keep you alive long enough to recruit Jessup, cause this thread will become fucking golden.
                    As I said earlier as well as Voth, you both overplayed your hand defending willby this phase.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

As I said earlier as well as Voth, you both overplayed your hand defending willby this phase.
                      There was no defence from me. I had no interest at all in defending him. I even said that they were both probably killers, I didn't buy that psychiatrist thing at all. Voth got a hard on for me, and you've bought in. He just managed to convince everyone that lynching WillBy was the right call, and it wasn't. I tried to argue this, nobody listened so I shut up shop.

In the end they're both bad for town so what's the point in making myself look more and more scummy by trying to push one over the other when they both would die. I didn't believe scum would send a strongman to kill N1, I've not even seen a strongman before in these games, I had to read up on the wiki about them. So Voth was the obvious vote for me by a country mile.

Comment

• Oh ya so definitely block voth and if you can shoot kthx imo. Now my anxiety will come back because we still have cult leader kthx. I worry he will go for me or T_P now
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• or vice versa
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Side note. I just got more clarity about game mechanics. I saw that someone blocked kthx. That doesn't actually mean he has any power role. He could be a vanilla townie. Sorry for the confusion. I don't think there's any real evidence against him. He's just scummy irl and being a pain in the ass and refusing to name claim. That doesn't necessarily mean he's scum or third party (serial killer or cult leader). He could just be an annoying vanilla townie. I don't know him from Adam, but I presume he's the type to not be terribly helpful to town even as a townie out of sheer stubbornness.

Comment

• I think the one person that isn't dying tonight, with any degree of certainty, is Voth. Nailed on lynch tomorrow as he's been proven to have lied about his role in such a way that completely incriminates him, don't see scum going for that. I agree with the block Jessup. He might do some damage on the way out.

Comment

• Yeah. My guess actually would be that both Voth and Beast are third party. Beast claimed to be Howard Baskins/ town doctor. Voth claimed Carol Baskins/ town jail keeper. So far characters do indicate role flavor. Jeff Lowe as mafia godfather vs. Joe Exotic as innocent child. I would definitely think Carol and Howard Baskins could be cult.

Comment

Working...
                                X