No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and thanks for suggesting the whole scum list thing Partyfalcon. Now Willbys list is a pretty solid road map for town going forward. What a terrible scum team. I don't know what kind of ship Willby was running but... brutal.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I feel like most people have a legitimate point, but Kassius and Partyfalcon are so obviously Willbys scum mates that it is actually brutal to watch.

I can't blame people for wanting me dead ASAP when Willby flipped GF - admittedly it's much better than him flipping Town Psychiatrist (morons rofl). I still can't wrap my head around why Exalt died when Willby is just GF and I jailed Exalt. It doesn't make sense and I can't help but feel that a modifier is in place somehow here.

That all being said, I've resigned myself to the fact that my days are numbered. If I survive another day phase I would be surprised, but the shitty part of it is that it's a wasted lynch for town. But again, I can't blame people for being hyper-suspicious. I would be too. At least Kassius and Partyfalcon have shown their colors as pretty much confirmed scum - if they sold Willby down the river like they should have, I would be feeling way less confident that we can pull this one out.
      The only way you are not guilty voth is if The_Paul is mafia watcher scum . It is possible paul had inside info on the exalt hit, mafia stacked power roles, had a mafia watcher watch exalt, used strongman to make kill, had willby follow to cover and hide strongman. That is only way ur not guilty and your claim is legit.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I have questions too.

If a mafia roleblocker focused on voth and voth jailed/blocked exalt. What would be the outcome.

Also if a vigilante shoots at a serial killer and the serial killer shoots at the vigilante who wins?

Role madness I get really confused on orders of action results if mafia and town and 3rd party roles with same abilities focus on same players.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          I have questions too.

If a mafia roleblocker focused on voth and voth jailed/blocked exalt. What would be the outcome.

Also if a vigilante shoots at a serial killer and the serial killer shoots at the vigilante who wins?

Role madness I get really confused on orders of action results if mafia and town and 3rd party roles with same abilities focus on same players.
          And how many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• OverthinkingIt can you post an update rc / name list

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I have questions too.

Refer to page 1, post 1. Roleblocks occur first of everything, then protective and so on.

Vig vs. SK assuming no protective or role blocking roles intervene, they kill each other and both are dead.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

And how many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
                and

How many roads must a T-woman walk down before you call her a she.
                Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
                Before they're allowed to be free?
                Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head
                And pretend that he just doesn't see?

The answer my friends in blowin in the wind the answer kthx will never see.

:gorgeous:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Refer to page 1, post 1. Roleblocks occur first of everything, then protective and so on.

Vig vs. SK assuming no protective or role blocking roles intervene, they kill each other and both are dead.
                  Right so if mafia blocks you and you block exalt would this stop your jail block power for whoever showed up to visit exalt?
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Oh, and thanks for suggesting the whole scum list thing Partyfalcon. Now Willbys list is a pretty solid road map for town going forward. What a terrible scum team. I don't know what kind of ship Willby was running but... brutal.
                    What post # was willby's xog list? Brutal finding shit on mobile.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      • Willby- psychiatrist
                      • Zeebu- unclaimed. hasnt posted much. Not explaining his actions.
                      • Kthx- claimed protective role, which would make 2 with beast, 3 with Voth. Allegedly roleblocked N1, which I dont think he ever verified? Tied votes heading into phase change, but it was self preservation, so I cant really blame him
                      • Sdrawkcab- all hes posted about is the cult thing, which I suppose its possible we have a cult, but that could only mean there is no mafia in a game this small. Votes on me, which I obviously dont like
                      • OverthinkingIt- claimed voyeur, but at the point we cant verify this. Says kthx was roleblocked, which would mean there is a roleblocker out there. Does an awful lot of agreeing with Jessup, which isnt really something we do here. Maybe that's just to buddy up with the confirmed townie?
                      • Voth- lied about his role. Lynch all liars. Caught red handed at the crime scene, admitted he would kill exalt N1 given the chance. Had considerable suspicion D1 along with Vehicle. Read any of scarlets posts.
                      • Beast- claimed doctor, but hasnt said who they protected, which could be useful info for taking down scum/sk with only one night kill. Beast doesnt have a history of being useful.
                      • Poopcat- unclaimed. Literally has 3 posts this game, but hes voting me so Voth isnt accusing him of lurking.
                      • Vehicle- unclaimed. seems to be distancing himself from Voth after a lot of heat D1. I'm glad hes seeing reason reason after some bad takes D1. I dont want to say bad things about the people keeping me alive here. Based on D1 takes, he could be a lone scum not voting me to keep collusion w/ voth chatter down. Hammer voted scarlet. Lynching Voth will inform on his alignment.
                      • Party Falcon- unclaimed I believed. Consistently logical through these games, and less lurking than last game where she was a werewolf (ToS variety). Looking town to me, but plays well.
                      • M_Leohnard- afked most of the game, then posted a long explanation detailing results of the game. I think Exalt would have liked you, if Voth hadn't killed him
                      • The_paul- most townie player here atm. Perfect watcher play- you caught scum, you reported it. The fact that neither Voth nor I denied it completely confirms your role.
                      • Jessup- Innocent Child/confirmed town, a little too hard on the kthx wagon. But that's your prerogative

Kthx/overthinkingit unconfirmed roleblock would definitely clear a lot up for both of them. I would be suspicious of a scum ploy, but it's too disorganized.
                      Here it is...

also, we are lynching VOTH next phase unless someone comes up with earth shattering n2 results right?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                        • Willby- psychiatrist
                        • Zeebu- unclaimed. hasnt posted much. Not explaining his actions.
                        • Kthx- claimed protective role, which would make 2 with beast, 3 with Voth. Allegedly roleblocked N1, which I dont think he ever verified? Tied votes heading into phase change, but it was self preservation, so I cant really blame him
                        • Sdrawkcab- all hes posted about is the cult thing, which I suppose its possible we have a cult, but that could only mean there is no mafia in a game this small. Votes on me, which I obviously dont like
                        • OverthinkingIt- claimed voyeur, but at the point we cant verify this. Says kthx was roleblocked, which would mean there is a roleblocker out there. Does an awful lot of agreeing with Jessup, which isnt really something we do here. Maybe that's just to buddy up with the confirmed townie?
                        • Voth- lied about his role. Lynch all liars. Caught red handed at the crime scene, admitted he would kill exalt N1 given the chance. Had considerable suspicion D1 along with Vehicle. Read any of scarlets posts.
                        • Beast- claimed doctor, but hasnt said who they protected, which could be useful info for taking down scum/sk with only one night kill. Beast doesnt have a history of being useful.
                        • Poopcat- unclaimed. Literally has 3 posts this game, but hes voting me so Voth isnt accusing him of lurking.
                        • Vehicle- unclaimed. seems to be distancing himself from Voth after a lot of heat D1. I'm glad hes seeing reason reason after some bad takes D1. I dont want to say bad things about the people keeping me alive here. Based on D1 takes, he could be a lone scum not voting me to keep collusion w/ voth chatter down. Hammer voted scarlet. Lynching Voth will inform on his alignment.
                        • Party Falcon- unclaimed I believed. Consistently logical through these games, and less lurking than last game where she was a werewolf (ToS variety). Looking town to me, but plays well.
                        • M_Leohnard- afked most of the game, then posted a long explanation detailing results of the game. I think Exalt would have liked you, if Voth hadn't killed him
                        • The_paul- most townie player here atm. Perfect watcher play- you caught scum, you reported it. The fact that neither Voth nor I denied it completely confirms your role.
                        • Jessup- Innocent Child/confirmed town, a little too hard on the kthx wagon. But that's your prerogative

Kthx/overthinkingit unconfirmed roleblock would definitely clear a lot up for both of them. I would be suspicious of a scum ploy, but it's too disorganized.
                        Here it is.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Thank you.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Here it is...

also, we are lynching VOTH next phase unless someone comes up with earth shattering n2 results right?
                            How rude.

Can't blame you though. I will definitely enjoy the post game write up where this is somehow explained. I'm town. It's a waste and counterproductive but I can't blame anyone for voting me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I don't know what to say fellas - I have scoured high and low on mafiascum and I can't seem to find a concrete explanation for my jailkeep being overridden by a mafia GF. Not any explanation besides a Strongman as far as I can see.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I don't know what to say fellas - I have scoured high and low on mafiascum and I can't seem to find a concrete explanation for my jailkeep being overridden by a mafia GF. Not any explanation besides a Strongman as far as I can see.
                                I got one! You're not a jailer!

Comment

Working...
                                X