TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
    I thought you were supposed to be a WATCHER not a budget-ass hype-man; did the Baskin-Robbins cult get you, TP??
    What are you even saying? I didn't watch either of the victims, I watched someone else. Kthx visited that person, he's not a killing role. I'd rather not say who I watched, since we won't learn anything from it and I may choose to watch them again. You can feel free to offer up some information at any time you see fit though.

In reference to the concern that Voth recruited Jessup, we know Voth targeted Exalt night 1 and died night 2, so I don't see how he would have recruited anybody.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Just wow, I'm up for an early morning AM bike ride so went to bed before I saw all this. RIP backwards my good lil buddy.

OverthinkingIt I got no messages and am STILL town thank god.
      1) Actions occur in this order: Roleblocks > Protecting roles > Killing roles > Recruiting roles > Investigative roles
      Voth was trying to kill/recruit Exalt last night and our townie was smart and took care of him with a tiger tonight. Good job kitty kitty. I bet Carol Baskintasted so good!
      There is no way I was recruited because killing roles supercede any recruitment Voth did.

kthx I may be able to finally love you like I've always wanted now the cult/serial killer is put to rest. :love:

PartyFalcon I can't tell is I trust you or not on sdrawkcab LOWE claim as a simple typo on a keyboard could explain the LOWE comment lol. W and E so right next to each other lol. I know you all know each other but rofl.. Got to think about this as I saw no Vehicle in that paragragh.

the_paul LOL anytime almost I mentioned the chance you were a mafia wacher it has an elelment of humor in it. I hope you realized that. It was a possibility but very little of one imo always.

GREAT JOB Town!! We are sitting pretty. The removal of that "bitch Carol" makes your Tiger King complete. I knew her threats of jailing us were all hot air. I'm Joe Fuckin Exotic. I never will go to jail now that bitch is dead!! :crown::crown::crown: :laugh4:
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ug sorry still waking up. Edit ..

Voth was trying to recruit/Kill Exalt Night 1. Killing roles supersede recruitment roles so Last night, night 2 Voth was blocked from getting a recruit.

Huge victory for town!
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Luckily before ma bro sdrawkcab died he let us know that VEHICLE IS LAUREN LOWE—the spouse of The Godfather, so this way is paved I think:

vote vehicle
          Oh ROFL I just got it hahah the caps Vehicle is LOWE ok ROFL

Vote Vehicle

:crown:
          Way to go out backwards!!.. u may be as pro as Joe Fuckin Exotic is.. well... almost as pro :crown:
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Just wow, I'm up for an early morning AM bike ride so went to bed before I saw all this. RIP backwards my good lil buddy.

OverthinkingIt I got no messages and am STILL town thank god.
            1) Actions occur in this order: Roleblocks > Protecting roles > Killing roles > Recruiting roles > Investigative roles
            Voth was trying to kill/recruit Exalt last night and our townie was smart and took care of him with a tiger tonight. Good job kitty kitty. I bet Carol Baskintasted so good!
            There is no way I was recruited because killing roles supercede any recruitment Voth did.

kthx I may be able to finally love you like I've always wanted now the cult/serial killer is put to rest. :love:

PartyFalcon I can't tell is I trust you or not on sdrawkcab LOWE claim as a simple typo on a keyboard could explain the LOWE comment lol. W and E so right next to each other lol. I know you all know each other but rofl.. Got to think about this as I saw no Vehicle in that paragragh.

the_paul LOL anytime almost I mentioned the chance you were a mafia wacher it has an elelment of humor in it. I hope you realized that. It was a possibility but very little of one imo always.

GREAT JOB Town!! We are sitting pretty. The removal of that "bitch Carol" makes your Tiger King complete. I knew her threats of jailing us were all hot air. I'm Joe Fuckin Exotic. I never will go to jail now that bitch is dead!! :crown::crown::crown: :laugh4:
            Hun go re-read the post I quoted from sdrawkcab— the part I wrote in caps (VEHICLE IS LAUREN LOWE) was what sdrawkcab wrote in capital letters in his post. Every capital letter in order. Look for yourself, I quoted it first post after the flip.

Comment

Hun go re-read the post I quoted from sdrawkcab— the part I wrote in caps (VEHICLE IS LAUREN LOWE) was what sdrawkcab wrote in capital letters in his post. Every capital letter in order. Look for yourself, I quoted it first post after the flip.
              Oh wow I missed the Lauren part too rofl. This is gold.

So far flavor is a thing in this game too. The addition of a name cop sort of proves it to me. If town plays this right we should have this in the bag. We got to get mafia out big time right now. I'm still worried about how this can go though. Role madness and Mafia Usurper who is gonna flip innocent and Mafia unknown deflection roles. Flavor is scary to trust but I see no evidence so far it is not a thing.

Vehicle I wanna hear you a lot this phase lol
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ok that Lauren Lowe thing is pretty incriminating. I'm thinking more about how Voth died, though. That's a puzzle that needs solving. I was sure he'd make it through the night, I mean why target someone who was a cert to be lynched the following day?

Scum would not have targeted him for this reason, wastes a nightkill. Due to the flavour text, I'm inclined to believe Voth visited someone to try to recruit them last night, but got killed in a trap (tiger trap), so I think we may have a trapper in our midst as one possible solution. That they've stayed quiet about this role till now, suggests it's a third party trapper, they wouldn't want to risk townies visiting them if they were town and would have been more open in my opinion.

The trapper thing doesn't hold up if Voth was roleblocked though, unless the blocker was also blocked or bussed. That aside, the question is, who did Voth visit, that he thought would be protected, to recruit? TP?

Alternatively, we have a a townie who can kill guilty people, is this how vigilante works? Or still another third party serial killer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Alternatively, we have a a townie who can kill guilty people, is this how vigilante works?
                  I'm betting on this. There is no reason to allow Voth to take an action last night that could have completely imperiled us. There is no reason for mafia to kill him. The trapper is possible too but on the face of things is MUCH more unlikely.

Today we need to not only in most likelihood lynch vehicle but try and outwardly formulate remaining mafia.

It may be time for us all to officially name claim too.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I'm betting on this. There is no reason to allow Voth to take an action last night that could have completely imperiled us. There is no reason for mafia to kill him. The trapper is possible too but on the face of things is MUCH more unlikely.

Today we need to not only in most likelihood lynch vehicle but try and outwardly formulate remaining mafia.

It may be time for us all to officially name claim too.
                    Unfortunately I don't think it's going to help much now that our name cop is dead.

Comment

• Zeebu its day 2 now, 2 phases after you said you'd reveal to us about your role. Now that your cult leader is dead, are you more able to speak freely?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                        Zeebu its day 2 now, 2 phases after you said you'd reveal to us about your role. Now that your cult leader is dead, are you more able to speak freely?
                        I like the persistence

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Paul, did kthx visit me?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I just woke up and see that I appear to be being fingered today (pun intended).

I'm still half-asleep so I'm just going to be direct: I am Lauren Lowe, Bitter Rolecop. And by bitter, Halp meant that I couldn't use my role on N1 (basically Novice).

I'm not going to lie I was super confused when I got the role, like why bitter instead of novice? And then when Willby flipped Godfather I figured it out, and realized I was in trouble if I ever had to role/nameclaim.

To make things even worse for me, last night was the first night I could use my ability. I investigated kthx but got "No Result," which, according to my role pm, means my investigation failed. So either I was blocked, kthx was jailed (lol, that one's a joke) or something else is going om;

There have been a ton of investigative roles and I agree that the flavor is strong this game, so I don't believe anyone for being suspicious of me.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              Paul, did kthx visit me?
                              He did not my friend
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Aside from Vehicle, the only other potential lynches I've got is Poopcat and Zeebu.

Vehicle - Flavour name ties to Willby. Anyone who watched the show might be able to fill in the details? Or is it nailed-on that he's scum?
                                Poopcat - Literally doing the bare minimum, one post per phase, not contributing at all. Awaiting the incoming 'he's targetting lurkers! lynch the scum!' post, but he really has done nothing all game and the only reason I can think he hasn't been modkilled is because he's fulfilling his requirements of posting one per phase.
                                Zeebu - Well, only because he's openly reneged on a commitment to share info that would help benefit town. Weak reason but I'm reaching here.

Anyone else I should be looking at ? Doesn't seem to be an easy selection to be honest.

I'll leave this here - Vote Vehicle, unless someone can convince me of a better lynch target.

Did someone suggest Beast was a a potential target? I think it was Over/Jessup? Care to fill in a bit?

Comment

Working...
                                X