No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I wasn’t thinking clearly I don’t think Jessup could have been converted since Voth visited Exalt N1 and died N2. If Beast is also cult he may be able to recruit now that “the bitch” is dead.

If any town have a day vigi type role, I’d say shoot vehicle. Then we can lynch beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
      Ok I wasn’t thinking clearly I don’t think Jessup could have been converted since Voth visited Exalt N1 and died N2. If Beast is also cult he may be able to recruit now that “the bitch” is dead.

If any town have a day vigi type role, I’d say shoot vehicle. Then we can lynch beast.
      What's the reason for going after Beast? I must have missed this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
        Aside from Vehicle, the only other potential lynches I've got is Poopcat and Zeebu.

Vehicle - Flavour name ties to Willby. Anyone who watched the show might be able to fill in the details? Or is it nailed-on that he's scum?
        Poopcat - Literally doing the bare minimum, one post per phase, not contributing at all. Awaiting the incoming 'he's targetting lurkers! lynch the scum!' post, but he really has done nothing all game and the only reason I can think he hasn't been modkilled is because he's fulfilling his requirements of posting one per phase.
        Zeebu - Well, only because he's openly reneged on a commitment to share info that would help benefit town. Weak reason but I'm reaching here.

Anyone else I should be looking at ? Doesn't seem to be an easy selection to be honest.

I'll leave this here - Vote Vehicle, unless someone can convince me of a better lynch target.

Did someone suggest Beast was a a potential target? I think it was Over/Jessup? Care to fill in a bit?

Beast claimed Howard Baskins, town doctor. There’s no way Howard would be town if Carol was cult/sk imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post

Beast claimed Howard Baskins, town doctor. There’s no way Howard would be town if Carol was cult/sk imo.
          Ah, gotcha. You seen the program? Who's going to be more dangerous, Vehicle's character or Beast's? i.e. is there a chance either one could have beef with their spouses that could play into this game? I'm thinking if this is a flavour game, with the names meaning something, that there could be some twists rather than guilty purely by association.

Comment

• great, so because I don't send thousands of posts a day, you think im cult somehow...
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• I'd say one of you is an SK maybe odd night. Not sure which.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• lets just get this out of the way, i'm actually not the town doctor, and I lied about it to throw scum off, and cause them to try and target me, but you cant, i'm immune to all cult, and mafia effects. gg?
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• So you are a commuter?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• no, i'm a strong willed bullet proof townie

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                      lets just get this out of the way, i'm actually not the town doctor, and I lied about it to throw scum off, and cause them to try and target me, but you cant, i'm immune to all cult, and mafia effects. gg?
                      So, the only way you die is via lynching you in the daytime? And you've fakeclaimed doctor? Oh my. What is your role then, Beast?

Comment

• Nevermind, posted just after you did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

So, the only way you die is via lynching you in the daytime? And you've fakeclaimed doctor? Oh my. What is your role then, Beast?
                          please refer to post #999 Kassius

Comment

no, i'm a strong willed bullet proof townie
                            :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::l augh4:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::c heesy:

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::j ester:

:rolleyes3::rolleyes3::rolleyes3::rolleyes3::rolle yes3::rolleyes3::rolleyes3::rolleyes3::rolleyes3:: rolleyes3::rolleyes3::rolleyes3::rolleyes3:

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::h elmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::hel met::rifle:
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vote Beast

Like I said, I am indeed Lauren Lowe, but I am town. My role is "bitter rolecop" but it just works the same exact way as novice. What sucks is that I can't verify myself because I watched kthx last night and got "no result," so I'm assuming someone roleblocked me. I think in a game like this where it seems like EVERYONE has a power role and there are third parties about, I'm invaluable to town. Let me prove my worth now that I can use my skill and I've been outted.

Beast's posts have been his usual brand of erratic, nonsense phrases in bold and all caps. He's admitted to lying about his role and has suddenly gone into single-sentence, lowercase posts like a puppy who got caught eating a pillow.

Is there some way to verify I'm telling the truth by like picking who I investigate? I don't want to prove my role by outting a town power role but maybe there's something else?
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

lets just get this out of the way, i'm actually not the town doctor, and I lied about it to throw scum off, and cause them to try and target me, but you cant, i'm immune to all cult, and mafia effects. gg?
                                :clown::clown::clown::clown:

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X