Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Sure, no problem, happy to indulge.

Willby - not much to say here. He is the mafia strongman. I can't explain how Exalt died in any other way.

Zeebu - Was not active during most of the first Day phase so not a huge amount to go off of. Since then has been more active, and claimed town with maybe? a role or maybe not? At the time I was wondering if he was concerned about his activity and wanted to draw scum to NK him - made me have a town read on him. Almost like he's a VT who couldn't be super active and figured he might as well sac bunt.

Kthx - Perpetually impossible to read. Plays the same way as town or scum, though I do tend to notice slightly less interest when he is town. Could be third party as suggested. I'm not sure why he won't reveal his name (correct me if I'm wrong and I just missed that?). I do get the feeling he is protecting his role for a reason - whether it's because he's scum or a town power role. I am truly neutral on him right now.

Sdrawkcab - Used to have a Slight Scum lean, though it has been getting less scummy lately. Seems fairly direct to the point about this lynch, knowing we have to decide and move on. The way he described it seemed pro-town, but he did drop that weird Backwards scum vote on Jessup Day 1. But, he has had his vote on Willby pretty steadfast, and knowing Willby is definitely scum because I'm town, I am now leaning that he is town. Oh, and he knows Psychiatrist is a classic scum fakeclaim, and he's right.

OverthinkingIt - Town lean. I wasn't a fan of dropping a vote on Kthx simply because he's an asshole, because that is an anti-town way to play. Since then, has been pretty direct and rational and seems pro-town, but there isn't a massive sample size to go off of.

Beast - Oh beast. I guess he's town because he outed himself as a doctor and no one counterclaimed. Unless the real doc is wisely holding off counter claiming because today is an obvious referendum on me and Willby.

Poopcat - Not really enough to go off, but I would lean town if I had to choose. I'd like to see more from
    him because when he does post it at least seems like he is playing with town interests in mind.

Vehicle - I haven't been getting the same scum vibe from Vehicle that others have. I disagree that his reactions to the Jessup debacle were unreasonable. He seemed to be pointing out common sense, pro-town things like I was which was then spun in a negative light pretty tremendously by Scarlet, who I still can't wrap my head around being town. Town lean.

Party Falcon - Scum lean. Finally showed up to the game after two posts about emojis when his scum buddy Willby is in trouble and needs backup. Has been more active since, I'll give him that, but pretty much is still echo chambering Willby. And I know Willby is scum. And Willby played scummy all game.

M_Leohnard - I liked the effort put into his last post, but I sorta wish he was doing that all game, because there isn't a ton else to go off of. From my perspective, knowing I am town, that seemed like a Hail Mary attempt to get votes switched onto me to save Willby (and his strong man ability) for one more night. Scum lean.

The_paul - 99% Confirmed town in my mind. Caught me and Willby visiting Exalt and came right out with it. My fear is that he will be the target of the strongman kill tonight if Willby skates off of this lynch. Wish you'd see the other side of this one, brother. If I myself pulled mafia strongman as a role, I'd use those fuckers up quick because I know there's a solid shot I get lynched or targeted by a vig/SK. I'd Take out the best players not on my scum team and then simply rely on my gameplay to coast to a win.

Jessup - confirmed town, nothing to say here.

Kassius - Big scum lean. He has been echoing other people all game. Haven't seen one original thought come out from him. I'd be shocked if he was town.

So... yeah, I guess I'm thinking the scum team is Willby, Kassius, Partyfalcon, and leohnard. And third party if it exists is probably a cult because Backwards Role PM mentioned it and we only had one NK (other reasons Willbys claim is bullshit) and I would think that might be someone like Kthx or even Vehicle who I know plays well and could be coming off as town but is actually scum. Or could be one of the least active town reads I have who is just coasting in the background.
    Voths List Above for clues possible ^^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Willby's list below VVV
    • Willby- psychiatrist
    • Zeebu- unclaimed. hasnt posted much. Not explaining his actions.
    • Kthx- claimed protective role, which would make 2 with beast, 3 with Voth. Allegedly roleblocked N1, which I dont think he ever verified? Tied votes heading into phase change, but it was self preservation, so I cant really blame him
    • Sdrawkcab- all hes posted about is the cult thing, which I suppose its possible we have a cult, but that could only mean there is no mafia in a game this small. Votes on me, which I obviously dont like
    • OverthinkingIt- claimed voyeur, but at the point we cant verify this. Says kthx was roleblocked, which would mean there is a roleblocker out there. Does an awful lot of agreeing with Jessup, which isnt really something we do here. Maybe that's just to buddy up with the confirmed townie?
    • Voth- lied about his role. Lynch all liars. Caught red handed at the crime scene, admitted he would kill exalt N1 given the chance. Had considerable suspicion D1 along with Vehicle. Read any of scarlets posts.
    • Beast- claimed doctor, but hasnt said who they protected, which could be useful info for taking down scum/sk with only one night kill. Beast doesnt have a history of being useful.
    • Poopcat- unclaimed. Literally has 3 posts this game, but hes voting me so Voth isnt accusing him of lurking.
    • Vehicle- unclaimed. seems to be distancing himself from Voth after a lot of heat D1. I'm glad hes seeing reason reason after some bad takes D1. I dont want to say bad things about the people keeping me alive here. Based on D1 takes, he could be a lone scum not voting me to keep collusion w/ voth chatter down. Hammer voted scarlet. Lynching Voth will inform on his alignment.
    • Party Falcon- unclaimed I believed. Consistently logical through these games, and less lurking than last game where she was a werewolf (ToS variety). Looking town to me, but plays well.
    • M_Leohnard- afked most of the game, then posted a long explanation detailing results of the game. I think Exalt would have liked you, if Voth hadn't killed him
    • The_paul- most townie player here atm. Perfect watcher play- you caught scum, you reported it. The fact that neither Voth nor I denied it completely confirms your role.
    • Jessup- Innocent Child/confirmed town, a little too hard on the kthx wagon. But that's your prerogative

Kthx/overthinkingit unconfirmed roleblock would definitely clear a lot up for both of them. I would be suspicious of a scum ploy, but it's too disorganized.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• shut up and go away, you were modkilled

-voth
      Last edited by Voth; 05-30-2020, 03:58 PM.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        So for those of you who didn't watch the show. Lauren Lowe is some ex adult dancer or something to that effect. She is a pretty woman who is steadfast to her man Jeff Lowe. She was not really in the show except a bit part but was in the after show interview episode. She helped Jeff Lowe do his cub petting stuff where they would smuggle tiger cubs in suitcases into nice Vegas hotel suites where they had parties and petting meetups and make contacts with celebrities. Jeff Lowe had a history arrest for abuse of previous wife by choking her but no evidence Lauren was abused by Jeff this show. She sticks by him like glue. She does NOT seem bitter towards anyone but Joe Exotic.

Howard Baskin is Carols 3rd husband (her last disappeared and she may have killed him to get his money) who is awkwardly thorough steadfast Carol sidekick who has no sex appeal and always has these odd googly puppy eyes for Carol. He seemed to do a lot of the legal thinking for Carol in her law suits with Joe Exotic camp. Carol always touches Howards leg in interviews and gives him these googoo "I lub you" kisses that seem like she sort of forces herself to do but he is like a baby bird who expects them. I even felt like she hated kissing him but forced herself to because once it was done Howard would look like a jr highschool kid who just got his first love note passed to him in class and it was all she needed to do to fulfil his infatuation of her. He supported Carol a lot and prides himself to be a never wavering ally to her. In the show he is definitely portrayed as a devout shield to Carol Baskin.

I guess I was wrong about Beast, but I think this might explain how he’d be town while she was third party. She did allegedly kill her first husband.

I agree Vehicle should still be on the chopping block.

PartyFalcon I said earlier I watched Jessup to see if she would stay town and not be recruited by cult. I got “no results” which probably just means no one visited Jessup. Someone could have blocked me, but I’m a lot less powerful than other claimed roles. So idk why they’d bother.

Comment

• sigh wtf …… I was doing these posts to help us think which took a while and came back to a complete shitshow.

Beast u idiot god . Now town loses after all this because of your idiotic post.. wtf is wrong with you? I didn't even accuse you either. I found it funny with the role you claimed is all and was testing the waters with those emoticons to see how you and people would react. sighhh

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post

I guess I was wrong about Beast, but I think this might explain how he’d be town while she was third party. She did allegedly kill her first husband.

I agree Vehicle should still be on the chopping block.

PartyFalcon I said earlier I watched Jessup to see if she would stay town and not be recruited by cult. I got “no results” which probably just means no one visited Jessup. Someone could have blocked me, but I’m a lot less powerful than other claimed roles. So idk why they’d bother.
            You should clarify with halp what “no result” means, it usually is different from “nobody did the thing with respect to your target” —conventionally “no result” suggests you were blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              sigh wtf …… I was doing these posts to help us think which took a while and came back to a complete shitshow.

Beast u idiot god . Now town loses after all this because of your idiotic post.. wtf is wrong with you? I didn't even accuse you either. I found it funny with the role you claimed is all and was testing the waters with those emoticons to see how you and people would react. sighhh
              Yeah beast is dumb but I still think your analyses (and pulling willby and voths reads) was super helpful. Based on those, my suspicion I think is that Voth would have tried to kill the_paul, and I’ve really gotta assume that a townie protective role would have protected TP?? Of course this is just speculation spit-balling. Still think vehicle is the right lunch today. Especially since if the baskin-Robbins cult is currently only the_paul then all we really have to worry about is t_p doing evil watches at night (as opposed to a factional kill), not too spooky I think.

Comment

• Well now we are really in a pinch. The one thing learned is that names do not always align guilt although it does sort of make sense Howard would be town as he was so devoted to Carol no matter what. This makes me question Lauren Lowe's guilt. She didn't seem bad in the show either. Both Howard and Lauren are just dedicated partners to each other.

I think the willby list and voth list hold a lot of in still.

Also Howard Baskins role does fit his flavor in the show. Strong Willed definitely fits him

Vehicle saying Bitter Novice Cop does not fit Laurens flavor at all in my opinion.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Maybe I'm "bitter" because I got sidelined by the hot nanny, that's the only reason I could think. When I got the role I was super confused because why not just call it Novice, but as soon as I saw Willby's name I figured it out.

Jeff is kind of a total dick to her and he basically invites younger women into their relationship and maybe Halp had to stretch to find enough pro-town people from the show. Or maybe I got this name because he knew it would mean people wouldn't believe me?

I'm telling you the truth and let's figure out a way to verify it and let me live for a night so that I can show you that i'm role cop and am pro-town.

It's a powerful role so it makes sense I wouldn't be able to use it N1 and I must of gotten roleblocked or kthx is the cult leader or something because I got "no result" on him.

Beast getting mod-killed for being a total asshole mid-day means my number is probably up, but imagine how much use I can be to town by being able to tell everyone exactly what role people have. I'll he able find scum, third-parties and any cult members that may exist (although unless kthx started as a second one I'm not sure he's in the cult, I think he may just be the serial killer.)
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Why would town have 2 name cops? We *know* sdrawkcab was one, and we have confirmation that he was ACCURATE; at best vehicle is telling the truth and is town but more likely has a modifier that would be meant to undercut the accuracy of sdrawkcab’s results/cause confusion—at worst vehicle is scum namecop, which suggests that scum have something to gain by discovering townie names (and means we should NOT do a mass name claim).

vehicle is the proper lunch today, even if his name were not Lauren Lowe (but also for that reason too).

Comment

• I'm resigning from the game Halp.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Oh wow I have misunderstood, you’ve claimed ROLE COP — yeah, those are generally scum-aligned and I really don’t see it being town-aligned in this setup, but it is less of a clearly-false claim here than namecop.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          I'm resigning from the game Halp.
                          kthx wtf come kthx don't do that. We all have put a lot of time and effort in this. Please just finish.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Harold Baskin was good and Carole was evil, so it is possible that the spouses aren't aligned. Maybe that's what Halp did to not make flavor SO obvious. And Lauren is just married to Jeff, like she wasn't doing any of the weird shit with the tigers and wasn't even really involved with the shady shit that went on at Joe Exotic's farm, she was just like an innocent bystander.

Even if you believe flavor is everything in this game that doesn't necessarily mean I'm scum. Like everyone on that show was kind of a shitty person (except the trans one), Lauren was at at the bottom of the rankings for shit people.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Look I decided to tone my shit down for personal reasons. But I am still a firm believer in free speech, what beast said is about as offensive as Jessup talking saying oddly disgusting sex shit or talking about breeders or whatever.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• kthx Lol.

freedom of speech has nothing to do with a fucking mafia game hosted on a forum. Fucking moron. Freedom of speech means the government can’t punish you for saying shit. Doesn’t mean your peers can’t.

source: irl attorney.

Comment

Working...
                                X