TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Hmmmmmmmm

The scarlet vote was suspicious but scarlet was pressing vehicle strongly. The day phase was a shit ton of work so it is possible vehicle took a plunge on his own to go after the loud mouthed scarlet rofl. But it is scummy as crap in the final analysis that vehicle alone was the one who tipped the scales and mad scarlet die.

Vehicle is a NOVICE rolecop who claimed 2 nights had to pass before he could get any results. This could explain why he didn't share any info yet.
      No, Vehicle is well aware that if his claimed power role is useful then he shouldn't claim before he has ACTUAL ACTIONABLE RESULTS not before he's gotten a "no results" like he did last night. If vehicle truly had a useful town PR he would get RB'ed or killed within 1-2 night phases--just like what happened last game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        Right now, I think the scum team is something like

WillBy, Vehicle hard SRs

Followed by a bunch of randoms who dont stick out, but dont seem to care about helping town either.

Poopcat and M_Leahnard for having no justification to vote where they did.

Technically though, all except Beast, Jessup, and Kassius look bad to me. Backwards/Overthinkingit at least have irl reasons for their votes. I dont remember PF posting at all. Paul has been so oddly useless + voting a solo wagon, and he's usually game solving and active as town. Voth is pretending to be dumber than he normally is, or maybe 2020 Voth lost a step after having a baby.

It looks top easy, but I'd start lynching literally everyone on the Scarlet wagon and work my way down the list until someone flips scum. I guarantee more than 1 scum was on the scarlet wagon. Pretty positive of it actually.
        To highlight, I think this post is why exalt is dead--killed by both willby and voth. By willby himself, remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          So I'm a little bit drunk but whatever. I get why people are voting for me, the Lowe connection is obvious. When I got my role and saw that I was bitter and not just novice I should of put 2 and 2 together but it wasn't until Willby flipped that I realized what was up. I think this is just one of those situations where Hal[ ran out of non-shitty people to be town. I can bring a lot to the table as role cop, and I'll do whatever anyone wants to verify my role, and it is a really bad idea to lynch me over strictly flavor.

Kthx on the other hand reeks of scum across Texas all the way to Florida. Has been under constant pressure since day 1 and has refused to claim anything, he says he can't be investigated, my role cop visit turned up "no result," and it took very little convincing for him to abandon his mis-directed First Amendment principles to come running back to game.

Unvote beast (who I still think is scum)
          Vote kthx
          If we go for kass we can test vehicles claim. Kass has not even claimed yet and neither have you PF.

Out town body guard suspect you of being scum! I am wary of you too if I am honest.

That explanation was well done but I went through it and was not convinced totally by your argument.

PF will you vote for kass with us? Kthx has said he will.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm fine with either
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I've not need to claim yet, Jessup, and it's best for town if I don't. I have information that can corroborate Overthinkingit's results, which to me proves her role. I think we're down to the last couple of scum now. Vehicle's vote patterns and actions seem shady. I'll leave the vote there unless someone can convince me of a better target.

An ascetic bodyguard seems quite OP though.

Comment

• 1. We don't need to test vehicle's claim because vehicle's scum (vehicle's claimed role, "role cop" is even listed on the mafia scum wiki as being one of the 3 "very common" mafia roles alongside "goon" and "roleblocker" - link). Glad we got that out of the way.

2. If for whatever reason we're putting aside vehicle, I think kthx is a better lynch than kassius, because I think we may actually have an inconsistency that suggests kthx is lying about his ascetic modifier (or overthinkingit is lying): overthinkingit claims to have targeted kthx night 1 and gotten the result that kthx had a blocking action performed on him that night. If kthx is ascetic, then overthinkingit should have received "no result" from targeting kthx, but here we have a report that she did not. My understanding is that if you target an ascetic for anything other than a NK you get a "no result" and the reason a watcher can see an ascetic visiting a target is that the watcher targets the target of the ascetic (and would get a "no result" if watcher targeted the ascetic), and therefore may see the ascetic visiting a target; however overthinkingit's role (voyeur) was targeting the ascetic to determine what actions were performed on the target--and overthinkingit got the result that kthx was blocked.

All of that said, it's messy and I'm not really sure, which is why I feel more compelled by vehicle than kthx; kassius reads as scummy to me, but I can't point to anything like the above that I find compelling enough to make kassius a better/more informative lynch than either of vehicle / kthx.

Comment

• Sorry I've been gone all day, shit's been happening.

I honestly don't have much of anything to add though. PartyFalcon I haven't responded to you because I haven't responded to anyone. This is my first post today, which may be scummy whatever, but I have had some shit to attend to in my life.

As for why I roleclaimed, I had no choice because my name had been revealed and that was going to bury me if I didn't come forward.

I am the town's rolecop, you can take it or you can leave it. I don't know what else to tell you. I'm novice, so I did nothing N1, kthx N2 and got "no result," and now here we are.

You can either vote me and lynch another town power role or you can vote kthx and lynch the fucking obvious af cult leader. The choice is yours.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• i think witht he voting the way it is, this phase needs to run at least until some point tomorrow afternoon

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• LOL what a perfect storm

:thinking2:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Like would town really have a strong willed bulletproof townie AND an Ascetic/ Body Guard?? That alone is a lot of power. Then vehicle who is now a legit RoleCop?

Plus already confirmed dead NAMECOP ,TRACKER, FOLLOWER and a Novice Bitter RoleCop

BTW is a bitter rolecop possibly like a paranoid cop or a na ive cop?
                        Lauren is another stick by her spouse type no matter what.
                        AND would vehicle really come up with this role modifier on his own. I've never ever heard of such a role . Novice Bitter Cop?? Seems so specific

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                          1. We don't need to test vehicle's claim because vehicle's scum (vehicle's claimed role, "role cop" is even listed on the mafia scum wiki as being one of the 3 "very common" mafia roles alongside "goon" and "roleblocker" - link). Glad we got that out of the way.

2. If for whatever reason we're putting aside vehicle, I think kthx is a better lynch than kassius, because I think we may actually have an inconsistency that suggests kthx is lying about his ascetic modifier
                          Agreed PF. As long as we circle back on kthx next phase, I’m down to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Unvote kthx

Vote Vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                            Official Vote-Count:

Vehicle / 3 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius
                            Kthx / 3 / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, Jessup
                            Kassius / 2 / Zeebu, Kthx

No vote: PoopCat, M_Leohnard

Phase change will be in roughly 6 hours. I'm open to extending it due to the drama earlier in the phase, just let me know.
                            time running out.i know people have lives unlike me atm but if we do nothing we gonna have a no vote
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Fine to show unity I'll go ahead. it is sealed now. RIP little buddy. I tried to give you every defense I could think of. We had so many other flavor cops I dunno if we need a role cop. And your flavor bitter doesn't fit in to Lauren Lowe imo.

Unvote Kassius

Vote Vehicle
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• If vehicle is town I'll assume bitter is like paranoid or na ive or something and will be very sad cause I was duped.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X