No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Jessup, I think vehicle perhaps is mafia role cop (really think about it why would town have sdrawkcab name cop & ALSO a role cop, isn’t it more likely the common mafioso role of “role cop” is a mafia-aligned player?), and n1 willby told Vehicle ScumRoleCop to go investigate Voth (imagine willby at dusk to vehicle after lynching Scarlet like, “yo Voth is scum but he ain’t ours, check that shit out I’ll kill exalt myself lololol”)—this would mean vehicle/mafia found out Voth was a 3rd party killing role night 1, which explains willby being so sure Voth was a third party killing role during D2 (even fake claiming psychiatrist). But since vehicle didn’t claim on day 2 and out Voth as a third party killing role (presumably willby thought he could handle talking the D2 mob off him and at a certain point it was too late for vehicle to step in without attracting even more attention), vehicle had to come up with the bitter modifier to explain not having anything to share from night 1 (since nobody apparently saw him visit Voth N1, why not just erase it? Gets rid of having to explain behavior on BOTH days 1 hammering Scarlet & day 2 withholding results on a potential lynch).

This is just my hunch though, it’s almost too good of a fit but thought I’d share since you seem to be noticing the cracks too—only way we’ll know is after vehicle’s flip, and vehicle has still not offered any concrete way to verify his claim nor what utility his role would have in practice to town (if he identifies a role blocker for example, we have no way to know if they’re a town or scum role blocker — see why this is typically a scum role?? Of HIGH UTILITY to scum, not so high for town).

Comment

• Also Kthx you are a fukfuk and again escape .. lucky for you the perfect storm protected you and we have no valid evidence even though on face of it you are scum of some type.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
        Yeah, Jessup, I think vehicle perhaps is mafia role cop (really think about it why would town have sdrawkcab name cop & ALSO a role cop, isn’t it more likely the common mafioso role of “role cop” is a mafia-aligned player?), and n1 willby told Vehicle ScumRoleCop to go investigate Voth (imagine willby at dusk to vehicle after lynching Scarlet like, “yo Voth is scum but he ain’t ours, check that shit out I’ll kill exalt myself lololol”)—this would mean vehicle/mafia found out Voth was a 3rd party killing role night 1, which explains willby being so sure Voth was a third party killing role during D2 (even fake claiming psychiatrist). But since vehicle didn’t claim on day 2 and out Voth as a third party killing role (presumably willby thought he could handle talking the D2 mob off him and at a certain point it was too late for vehicle to step in without attracting even more attention), vehicle had to come up with the bitter modifier to explain not having anything to share from night 1 (since nobody apparently saw him visit Voth N1, why not just erase it? Gets rid of having to explain behavior on BOTH days 1 hammering Scarlet & day 2 withholding results on a potential lynch).

This is just my hunch though, it’s almost too good of a fit but thought I’d share since you seem to be noticing the cracks too—only way we’ll know is after vehicle’s flip, and vehicle has still not offered any concrete way to verify his claim nor what utility his role would have in practice to town (if he identifies a role blocker for example, we have no way to know if they’re a town or scum role blocker — see why this is typically a scum role?? Of HIGH UTILITY to scum, not so high for town).
        Ya makes sense PF and I get it. As I say though if bitter= paranoid or na ive town cop though that would explain why town would have this role along with so many other cop types. This is why I'd rather go for kass of the 3 focused on today. Lots of if's and maybe's lol. The meaning of the modifier bitter is key I guess :\
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• In vehicle’s post where he claimed he said bitter meant he couldn’t use it night 1 (post is near beginning of this phase, his first post of this phase)

Comment

• Should we let this phase run another day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
              Should we let this phase run another day?
              Can it not end at 3am UK time, though I'm dying trying to stay up for these phase changes, I think I might just have to chuck the towel in. Either that, or hopefully people can accept I won't be around at phase change.

Comment

• I can try to change phase on my phone on my lunch around 12pm pacific time which is something like 8pm in UK

Comment

• Can we just phase change now, as scheduled instead??

Comment

• Partyfalcon, I told you what my investigative actions and results, I can't help that following kthx gave me 'no result.'

What I can tell you is that kthx verified why that would happen, that he's aeatetic or seething, only after I revealed I had watched him.

As far as I'm concerned that at least confirms my role.
                    ​​​​​​
                    As for its utility, I can pick out cult members, vigilantes, serial killers, people who can often hide out as town. Tell me who to watch tonight, like I'll let you pick.

​​​​​The question here is am I town? I have a shitty voting record, so I can't use that to defend myself. But there are only two votes so far to go on. I don't think I've behaved anti-town and I've helped try to make smart decisions.

But yeah, that's what you should be asking. And I don't know how I can prove it.

​​​
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                      Partyfalcon, I told you what my investigative actions and results, I can't help that following kthx gave me 'no result.'

What I can tell you is that kthx verified why that would happen, that he's aeatetic or seething, only after I revealed I had watched him.

As far as I'm concerned that at least confirms my role.
                      ​​​​​​
                      As for its utility, I can pick out cult members, vigilantes, serial killers, people who can often hide out as town. Tell me who to watch tonight, like I'll let you pick.

​​​​​The question here is am I town? I have a shitty voting record, so I can't use that to defend myself. But there are only two votes so far to go on. I don't think I've behaved anti-town and I've helped try to make smart decisions.

But yeah, that's what you should be asking. And I don't know how I can prove it.

​​​
                      PartyFalcon

Seems odd you are in a huge hurry to end this phase so quickly when the obvious other lynch would be Kassius. Of course maybe you just like things to run on schedule. Just adds fuel to my suspicion of you and kass.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

PartyFalcon

Seems odd you are in a huge hurry to end this phase so quickly when the obvious other lynch would be Kassius. Of course maybe you just like things to run on schedule. Just adds fuel to my suspicion of you and kass.
                        Yeah I agree with this. Seems a little odd that PF is pushing to rush this change. PF has been high on the scum lists this whole game, but now we’re relying heavily on his analysis for this phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                          Dude you accidentally used the list of 3 types of people who can often hide out AMONG TOWN AND THREATEN THE MAFIA that are useful for a SCUM ROLE COP to find. You’re over here arguing you’re gonna help town by calling out a vigilante. Please, we’re better than this.

Comment

• Why would kass be the obvious other lynch??? I’m not against it, it’s just that literally nobody has provided a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

Yeah I agree with this. Seems a little odd that PF is pushing to rush this change. PF has been high on the scum lists this whole game, but now we’re relying heavily on his analysis for this phase.
                              Nobody’s stopping you from doing your own analysis, I even provided cites for mine so you could read along and decide for yourself. But, you came out hard in favor of willby during day 2, and iirc you were on the scarlet lynch train on day 1, so IMO you’re prolly scum w/vehicle so it fits that you’re looking to throw shade at me now and allege with NO support that I’ve been “high on the scum list all game” -this just isn’t true. You scummy AF and also led the game by saying you’re here to start a sex cult. SCUMMY AF.

Comment

• Willby leaving him out of his list, and like yourself, the overly aggressive vote for Voth over willby when most people saw it as a toss up. Voth ended up being scum as well but both of you looked to me to have a bigger dog in the fight. Which would make sense with your godfather on the hot seat.

Like I said I could be wrong but it stood out to me very clearly.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X