No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, FWIW Willby posted immediately after with thoughts on kassius, apologizing for leaving off the list. Kassius has read as scummy to me all game so I’m not opposed, but it really isn’t much to go off of tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      Looks like I cut out kassius when I cut out scarlet. Sorry about that.
      • Kassius- hasnt claimed yet this game, which he did early in both his other games. Seems to be acting rationally, which is normal for him. Some scummy as hell posts, defending me, which I guess could be a ploy of sorts. Mostly quiet otherwise, which suggests hes hiding things. Echoing party falcon, who is a town lean. Voted kthx last phase
      Heres the post where willby gave the kassius “read”

Comment

• Again, I’m not opposed to lynching any of Vehicle, kthx, kassius, I think they’re quite possibly each / all scum. I’m just in favor of actually analyzing what’s going on rather than panicking and screaming at everything that moves..

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
          Again, I’m not opposed to lynching any of Vehicle, kthx, kassius, I think they’re quite possibly each / all scum. I’m just in favor of actually analyzing what’s going on rather than panicking and screaming at everything that moves..
          I didn't realize that I only saw the quoted thread. My bad for that part kassius, although I still think you are scum. Also thanks PartyFalcon
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I didn't realize that I only saw the quoted thread. My bad for that part kassius, although I still think you are scum. Also thanks PartyFalcon
            No worries. While we’re here, do you have an explanation for the question I brought up, re your ascetic claim: claimed voyeur says they targeted you night 1 and got a result (that you were blocked). I don’t know how to square this, since my reading of the ascetic modifier is that a voyeur should get “no result” if they target you, same as a watcher would get “no result if they target you. If this is also your understanding (and from what I recall you said you were under the impression you were not blocked night 1? Is this accurate?), why have you not challenged overthinkingit? Honestly this is my only concrete articulable suspicion for you kthx (I don’t understand why Jessup is arguing you’re a cult recruiter while also saying that you didn’t convert her when you visited her?), so while I recognize you may be telling the truth about your ascetic modifier and still not have an answer (since I’m sort of asking you to clear up a role mechanics question) I feel it’s only fair to ask you directly in case you have an explanation: do you have an explanation for otherthinkingit’s purported result received from targeting you on N1, in light of your claimed ascetic role modifier (which means anyone who targets you with a night action other than a kill should receive back “no results”)?

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

No worries. While we’re here, do you have an explanation for the question I brought up, re your ascetic claim: claimed voyeur says they targeted you night 1 and got a result (that you were blocked). I don’t know how to square this, since my reading of the ascetic modifier is that a voyeur should get “no result” if they target you, same as a watcher would get “no result if they target you. If this is also your understanding (and from what I recall you said you were under the impression you were not blocked night 1? Is this accurate?), why have you not challenged overthinkingit? Honestly this is my only concrete articulable suspicion for you kthx (I don’t understand why Jessup is arguing you’re a cult recruiter while also saying that you didn’t convert her when you visited her?), so while I recognize you may be telling the truth about your ascetic modifier and still not have an answer (since I’m sort of asking you to clear up a role mechanics question) I feel it’s only fair to ask you directly in case you have an explanation: do you have an explanation for otherthinkingit’s purported result received from targeting you on N1, in light of your claimed ascetic role modifier (which means anyone who targets you with a night action other than a kill should receive back “no results”)?
              I honestly can't explain it, I don't know if I have a hidden role modifier or if the modifier was changed slightly to fit the game, hell I could be naive ascetic for all I know.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• It would be a pretty weird move to false claim ascetic anyways, i don't see how that would make me look more likely to be town. Sorry I can't give you a more satisfying answer.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• It will be interesting to see if Vehicle is telling the truth about the no result on me that he claimed. Might clarify things a bit if he was lying.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Vehicle is telling the truth about the no result on me that he claimed. Might clarify things a bit if he was lying.
                    Yeah, my guess would be he’s telling the truth though (I think he’s a mafia rolecop, so if you’re telling the truth about being ascetic then he’s probably telling the truth about targeting you); if you’re telling the truth though, it seems like overthinkingit may be lying?

Also, kthx, can you also please clarify whether you got a “success” for your night 1 action “bodyguarding” Jessup? Or otherwise any indication that you had been successfully roleblocked (I thought this couldn’t happen, but overthinkingit reports it happened to you)?

Comment

• My night one action failed. But I assumed it was from some other mechanics like a busdriver switching Jessup and me protecting an untargetable role. I didn't think much of it at the time.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• 2 mafia lurking at least. so obvious
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Phase change or more time?

Comment

• Phase change! Phase change! Phase change!

Srsly I don’t think we’re actually percolating anything here and delaying until an unspecified time tomorrow will just muddy things for the semblance of town (wherever we’re hiding)

Comment

• I still think kass is the better lynch.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I still think kass is the better lynch.
                                1. Why? You still haven’t actually given reasons except the debunked willby-post one. I understand if it’s just that you have a read without reasons, I just want to confirm that I’m not missing something compelling here (as far as I could tell Jessup just randomly proposed kass as a good third option today?).
                                2. There are more votes on you (kthx) than there are on kass. I believe only zeebu is voting for kass. So I don’t know that this is a great argument against phase change and makes me suspicious of your motives in continuing to push it without providing reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X