• Show
Clear All

• Ok Jess, are you welling to bet on this? I’ll allow you to decide

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Willing*

Comment

• I’m currently drunk enough and in a big ol don’t give 2 shits mode that I’m willing to suicide this game while simultaneously ensuring I’m not welcome in any follow up games for a good long time

Comment

• Vote kass

Comment

• Jess you still there?

Comment

• Unvote
              vote Leo

Comment

• I think everyone should make one post tomorrow (irl Tuesday) where we each list the 6(?) of us still alive (from p1) and give our own take on the alignment of each player. This should assist in airing out more information (presumably we have some townies who are ready to make at least a partial if not full claim? Or at the VERY least drop some reasons for a vote that add up to a rational argument for their guilt.

To townies who are considering role claiming:
                -if you are a town doctor then I don’t think now is the time to claim. I can’t see a reason to put yourself at risk right now in case we mislynch today and there’s a kill coming tonight. You will need to full claim in order to find possible cult if after we eradicate mafia the game is still happening—we may have to lynch anyone you protected who wasn’t strong-willed. So, if you haven’t already, do make it clear (only clear to posthumous-hindsight) from your posts whom you protected each night.
                -if you are the vigilante DO NOT CLAIM unless you are out of shots, in which case I personally still think you shouldn’t (could pull town protective roles towards you and away from other townies who may be required to RC today to give results and still have “shots” left of their night action (ie town protective should protect the most important townie, and a vigi out of bullets is just a washed up VT reminiscing about having power). That aside, it’s definitely at least defensible to claim today as vigi If you’re out of shots. Also as previously alluded to, IMO it’s scummy to try to out a vigi.
                -if you’re another town role, use your best judgment here: laying all your cards on the table, will what you know through your results/actions the past 3 nights help us identify a possible mafioso? if so, it’s time to at least strongly consider sharing / claiming.

Comment

• I had to step away. Zeebu pissed me off being like that. I can't stand useless lurkers who on top of it want to ruin the game. There is NO WAY he is a bullet proof townie though. I call total bs on that claim.

Right now I suspect Zeebu, Partyfalcon , with kass, or poopcat as 3rd mafia.

To be clear I didn't try to out a vigi for town. I tried to out a fake vigi in PF who I believe is scum.

I don't buy Pf's claim there that mafia was so low. I found it to be a purposeful distraction. I seriously think because mafia has gotten so many town power roles out they could afford a sacrificial vehicle vote to hide behind. The didn't need role cop anymore as so many power roles are outed and dead already. I suspect if town makes one or at the most 2 mistakes town loses.

I can't do any more for town and am tired and broken as everyone else is lurking doing nothing as far as results go.

Town needs info for me to change my mind otherwise thats my scum list.

OverthinkingIt Who did you watch last night? I never saw this or missed it.

Does anyone have any info from town? We really need it or I'm sticking to this until the end.

Pissed off Joe Fuckin Exotic.

Halp we need you to please publicly confirm the info PF is saying you told her. Is Voth an either or kill/recruit being equal cult leader as far and his kill/recruit action results go ? Would Voth get a kill off if he was targeted by another killing role? Is Kthx an even night ascetic/ every night cult leader/cult recruiter? This is all vital info that the mod needs to publicly state. I feel an argument can be made to force a time extension this phase as this has not officially been said by you and time is ticking away.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Voth got off his kill. This has nothing to do with the recruiting aspect imo of his role. There is NO logical reasoning to me Voths recruit role will overtake his kill role. Voth ALWAYS KILLS EVERY TARGET HE GOES FOR!
                    It’s not a question of recruit role “taking over” a kill role. It’s that Voth could have tried to kill, for example, beast n2 (we know this didn’t happen obviously bc the_paul would’ve seen, but hear me out on this). Beast was bulletproof and therefore could not have been killed by a shooting inquisitor, but may have been able to have his alignment changed after voth’s failed nightkill, even if Voth was dead by then when killing actions resolve.

Im not confused on role mechanics (can’t recall if Jessup or kthx said this), you’re just mushing theories and looking for facts afterwards to explain the theories. We all do it, we just have to try not to. Alternatively it’s also possible that you’re confused about the role mechanics, because I think zeebu’s bulletproof townie claim (as a second one, especially while we have no claimed protective roles) fits perfectly given the inquisitor role—had zeebu been targeted by Voth night 2, zeebu could have been recruited (does this make sense to you? it should so if it doesn’t please spend some time reviewing the inquisitor role and my posts about it / reach out to halp for clarification)

i think the big reason we differ in analyses is this though, Jessup: I originally espoused that theory (about scum wanting Voth dead because vehicle investigated Voth N1 and got “3rd party killing” role result)—to explain that I thought vehicle really was a role cop, just a mafia one (not town) and that I thought that a night 1 visit to Voth to learn he had a 3rd part killing role covered why vehicle’d make up a novice (/bitter) modifier (because he visited Voth N1 and needed a cover story since he didn’t out Voth on D2). HOWEVER, vehicle in fact did flip to have that novice modifier, which means he really did not visit Voth N1 which means once again for the millionth time that (horses, not zebra) the mafia killed sdrawkcab n2 because sdrawkcab name dropped the scum name of the scum GF’s GF, who was trying to lay low. So yeah, I don’t think mafia really had an interest in killing Voth on n2, I stand by my already-espoused theories re: cults (old news)

So, I do very much appreciate the sleuthing and you asked for review of your analyses so there’s mine for that aspect. Now everyone focuses on finding mafia??

Going to sleep now, have to work a lot tomorrow IRL but please everyone post your takes on all of us still alive (per above request), I’ll of course be doing one too.

Comment

• Edit* I don't buy PF's claim that mafia was so low in numbers. She said 1 or 2 max left. I think Mafia had 4 or 5. Probably 5 because I am a pessimist and rather deal with worst case scenario and be happy with best case scenario. The fact she is pushing town to believe we have this in the bag is really suspicious.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• PF you have the patience of a Saint, I have to say. Now my list, as requested.

Zeebu is the depleted 2-shot town Vigi and has got bored, or as the last remaining cult member alive, has now flipped 'insane', i.e. suicidal. I think the latter is the more likely. I think everyone has overlooked the fact that people could have started as a 3rd party cult member, with factional chat, and were only focusing on those recruited by the recruiters (kthx and Voth). If my theory holds up, with how Jessup is behaving, there are two cultists left alive, one of each cult. Zeebu of Kthx's cult (started on his cult) and Jessup of Voth's (recruited) .

Jessup if post quantity was a way to add credibility to your actions, you'd be president now. You're target no. 1 for being recruited as a last desperate action by Voth. Well the only thing I know for sure is that you're not mafia. But you're calling for town Vigi to reveal themselves, refuting basic game mechanics that PF has more than adequately explained 20 times to you in a desperate attempt to paint a different narrative to the obvious. To coin a phrase oft used on me, Jessup has a strong scummy lean.

PF, I think is the town vigilante. And has been the MVP this game, well played. Scum hunting has been top notch, and voting patterns line up.

Poopcat is a lurker useless person, could be scum or town, who knows, who cares? If someone with more time than me would care to provide a vote trail for her, I'd be happy to provide some 2-bit analysis, but I think we'd all draw the same conclusion once the record comes in as there's literally nothing else to go off.

MLeonhard is scum. It's the most obvious choice. The vote analysis has been made and I agree, he's Colonel Mustard with the spanner in the ballroom at the moment, always in the wrong place at the wrong time (voting trails) and no role claimed.

Overthinkingit hasn't been too helpful after N1, what are your results for N1 and N2 please? I think she's town too.

PF I agree of all the choices left, we're now scum hunting, the threat of the cults are only in them forming mislynch trains. I think Zeebu may even have some crazy win condition now being the last of his cult to actually be lynched hence the suicidal posts masquerading as 'drunken posts'.

Unvote Jessup
                        Vote M_Leonhard

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          I had to step away. Zeebu pissed me off being like that. I can't stand useless lurkers who on top of it want to ruin the game. There is NO WAY he is a bullet proof townie though. I call total bs on that claim.

Right now I suspect Zeebu, Partyfalcon , with kass, or poopcat as 3rd mafia.

To be clear I didn't try to out a vigi for town. I tried to out a fake vigi in PF who I believe is scum.

I don't buy Pf's claim there that mafia was so low. I found it to be a purposeful distraction. I seriously think because mafia has gotten so many town power roles out they could afford a sacrificial vehicle vote to hide behind. The didn't need role cop anymore as so many power roles are outed and dead already. I suspect if town makes one or at the most 2 mistakes town loses.

I can't do any more for town and am tired and broken as everyone else is lurking doing nothing as far as results go.

Town needs info for me to change my mind otherwise thats my scum list.

OverthinkingIt Who did you watch last night? I never saw this or missed it.

Does anyone have any info from town? We really need it or I'm sticking to this until the end.

Pissed off Joe Fuckin Exotic.

Halp we need you to please publicly confirm the info PF is saying you told her. Is Voth an either or kill/recruit being equal cult leader as far and his kill/recruit action results go ? Would Voth get a kill off if he was targeted by another killing role? Is Kthx an even night ascetic/ every night cult leader/cult recruiter? This is all vital info that the mod needs to publicly state. I feel an argument can be made to force a time extension this phase as this has not officially been said by you and time is ticking away.
                          Kthx was an even night ascetic, every night recruiter.

As for the inquisitor, all I can confirm is that kills resolve at the same time. How I interpreted the passive aspect of that role will have to wait until the post game analysis.

Comment

• Edit* to above post— just to clarify, in my examples I’m NOT accounting for power roles for any faction (so far we know scum and town have had them) — this would of course be another consideration in balancing; the above was just to illustrate the volatility of adding 2 third party factions to a setup, and why I think it permits the inference of a small mafia faction.
                            Last edited by PartyFalcon; 06-02-2020, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• Ah fuck, PF. Did you just get modkilled for editing??????

Comment

• Wow did I post my gigantic post explaining game mechanics and volatility of having 2 cult factions and then somehow when trying to make a new post saying an edit for it I somehow accidentally instead edited the post and deleted it, replacing it with my “edit” ??? This was an error, sorry. If anyone has the power to undo this, please do because I really don’t want to have to explain it all a second time.

Comment

Working...
                                X