No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halp what's the chances of faster phases now we're down to the last few of us? Don't think I can take another 80 Jessup posts before the next scheduled change, lol.

Comment

• I feel you keep making excuses PF over and over and over. Strong willed players ARE IMMUNE to cult PERIOD. None of them flipped cult when they should have yet you keep harping on saying they could be recruited. They WERE NOT RECRUITED OR WE WOULD HAVE SEEN IT when they died. It is a complete deflection you keep making. It is proven your "what if beast was recruited theory" is wrong and unwarranted.

You also keep refusing to see that Voth would kill whoever he targeted the night he died which explains the 2 kills we had that night. Voth and sdrawkcab both died. How do you explain this? Voth had a kill role and no one blocked him. Whoever he targeted even though he himself died would have died too. Voth targeted backwards and backwards died by VOTHS hand!

The multiple bulletproof theory because of lack of roleblockers town has does make a little sense. Thanks! lol ..I can maybe grant you some space there. Zeebu pissed me off by being such a turd tonight though and I hate how useless he has been and how he is whining about how halp mod killed beast too. What a snowflake. They were the rules and beast broke them. Zeebu seems to have zero interest in doing anything for town so is dead weight plus just how many bulletproof roles make sense to you before you start to question them. Voth was first and foremost a serial killer and that modifier is not going to be totally blocked by too many bulletproof townies which is why FOR NOW I'm voting Zeebu.

I will say I think it could make sense there could be a few bulletproof townies I guess. Somehow 2 people died last night. Anyone else bulletproof in town? Now could be a decent time to reveal bulletproofs for town to lay this theory to rest. NOONE dying so far besides beast are bulletproof though. Do you see what I'm saying. 4 dead in 2 nights? NO BULLETPROOFS EXPOSED. We already had a bulletproof AND CULT Proof townie modkilled in Beast which hurt us as town badly. We also had an investigation immune godfather AND an ascetic cult leader(immune to ALL roles besides kills) The chance we have 2 bulletproof townies is slim but for now I will buy that.

I also can not be complete on my take of this game setup on Voth with Halps (mod discretion crap when it comes to changing the action results merging kill and recruitment). the game is broken without Halp explaining this all in detail in particular with voth but also this fucked up Kthx role reveal on his death needs immediate addressing. Kthx ascetic even night cult recruiter to me means he recruits on even nights and is ALWAYS ascetic. He should be listed as Kthx Cult Recruiter/even night ascetic if he recruits every night and is ascetic on even nights.

I'm mushing the facts you say? Which facts? Please share in detail which facts I'm mushing. Voth should be able to make a kill the night he died as that was his FIRST action priority is a kill action. Backwards was NOT bulletproof either so the fact he died by Voths hand makes sense. Voth targeted backwards with a kill action and someone else targeted Voth with a kill action. That is how it should go according to the action chart. They would both die which is exactly what happened!. You seem to be glossing over this. Also strongwilled NEVER flipped cult after it was confirmed kthx visited beast. Zero death reveals by ALL players who died who were visited by CULT (Exalt and Beast) but you keep harping on they could be cult. It makes ZERO sense why you keep doing that and seems totally scummy and a deflection tactic. You saying we still have possible cult recruits to me is YOU mushing the facts.

Yes you did say that theory that vehicle could have shared voths cult recruiter role. I get he was novice so the precludes him night one but what about kthx's role?? Vehicle would have known kthx was a 3rd party cult leader night 2 and shared this with scum. You also mentioned this theory AFTER voth was dead the day after voth died when vehicle would have ALREADY gotten results and shared the kthx info with scum. You would be totally aware kthx was scum. You played it up he was still scum too when he made a very pro town claim as a bodyguard. It would be a perfect time for you and scum to hide behind a vehicle lynch and confuse town. YOU were a big cheerleader to get vehicle and tried your best to seem very rational for getting him. You hands were all over this.. YOU were pushing for it and I believe it is because vehicle was totally unneeded by you and your scum team at this stage. I suspect vehicle was a sacrificial lamb vote and you and scum were a MAJORITY voting for VEHICLE on that vote.

I do not have ANY faith town killed kthx or voth at this stage. We have ZERO claimed vigilante for town and you are telling townies how scummy it is at this late stage to try and out who killed Voth and Kthx. I DISAGREE..THIS INFO IS VITAL FOR TOWN TO NO WHO KILLED KTHX AND VOTH NOW!! Either Cult no matter which faction was a DIRECT THREAT TO MAFIA and would make mafia LOSE!! Scum would want to kill kthx AND voth and I suspect they did BOTH kills on cult leaders. It is perfect for you to pretend you and others are protown by going for vehicle but I see the BS. I see the scum ALL OVER IT. You have pushed deflection pro mafia plays 100 percent in this narrative I have just laid out. These are PROVEN facts in the arguements you have made the last 2 phases. You are unclaimed and trying you best to direct town!! You have downplayed mafias threat to town saying there is 1 at most 2 mafia left. You have been mushing up the cult facts too misleading town into believing myself or others could still be in the game as cult. NO ONE IS CULT NOW I SAID THIS MULTIPLE TIMES YET YOU KEEP SAYING THEY ARE OR COULD BE. Then you revised and said well threat could be low but it was still possible after I started to push how it was bs. It is NOT possible. I explained why Overthinkingit got a roleblock result on kthx night one. Kthx did NOT visit me night one. Kthx SAID HE VISITED ME.. IT WAS A LIE. Kthx visited a MAFIA and tried to recruit a mafia player and could not. As a result he was BLOCKED from recruiting them as his flavor cult recruiter can NOT recruit mafia. Voth was the mafia able cult recruiter. NOT KTHX.

OverthinkingIt THIS IS WHY YOU GOT A BLOCK RESULT ON KTHX!!! PLEASE TRUST ME THE GAME RELIES ON IT BY ALL LOGIC!!

But over and over and over you keep saying cult could be a thing PF. It is scummy and untrue. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU AT ALL RIGHT NOW !! :\ I'm reading scum off you PF. You are unclaimed and done NOTHING concrete for town.

Unvote Zeebu

VOTE PARTYFALCON
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Kthx was an even night ascetic, every night recruiter.

As for the inquisitor, all I can confirm is that kills resolve at the same time. How I interpreted the passive aspect of that role will have to wait until the post game analysis.
        Thank you Halp

My vote stays on PartyFalcon. It proves everything I laid out.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
          Halp what's the chances of faster phases now we're down to the last few of us? Don't think I can take another 80 Jessup posts before the next scheduled change, lol.
          I’m fine with if everyone agrees, the only issue for me is that during the day I can only access the forum via my phone, so phase changes really need to happen after I get home and have access to a c0mput0r. IRL suicide seems more appealing than doing a vote count or resolving night actions on my phone, so phase changes are really limited to my evenings. If 24 hour day phases are alright with everyone, I have no objections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

I’m fine with if everyone agrees, the only issue for me is that during the day I can only access the forum via my phone, so phase changes really need to happen after I get home and have access to a c0mput0r. IRL suicide seems more appealing than doing a vote count or resolving night actions on my phone, so phase changes are really limited to my evenings. If 24 hour day phases are alright with everyone, I have no objections.
            Haha, yeah can imagine trying to do all that on a mobile would be 'challenging', might make me try to see if there's a notepad++ equivalent for mobile!

Happy with whatever you can do. I think the dead players would also appreciate a bit of expediency at this stage too.

Comment

• Jessup, why are you rambling on about voting PF over Leo? Convince me here, to me she's been the best townie player this game that I've witnessed in my 3 games of Mafia so far.

Comment

• Also townies.. remember .. Vehicles defense was absolutely PATHETIC. He was like well not much I can I guess.. you folded like a house of fucking cards..:curtain: ROFL literally just gave up.

I suspect MORE townies were on kthx vote than vehicle vote. PArtyfalcon was the LEADER of the vehicle vote tho! PAY ATTENTION!!
                Final Vote Count:

Vehicle / 6
                / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius, kthx, Poopcat, Jessup

Kthx / 3
                / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, M_Leohnard

Kassius / 1
                / Zeebu

BEGIN NIGHT 3

M_Leo is town,
                Overthinkingit is town
                Jessup is town
                Zeebu I hate to say is town probably that fuk fuk

Scum is in this order-

PartyFalcon is SCUM
                Kassius is SCUM
                PoopCat is Scum
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ok that takes the biscuit, let's all definitely lynch the person that orchestrated vehicle's rightful takedown. Jessup have you the same last-man-standing trait that Zeebu has and are trying to commit suicide via lynching, here?

Comment

Halp what's the chances of faster phases now we're down to the last few of us? Don't think I can take another 80 Jessup posts before the next scheduled change, lol.
                    I say we extend this phase a bit because of lack of clarity in kthx role reveal.

Notice scum wants to ram this phase thru now too
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Oh how did I miss that nugget, you have mleo as TOWN. Dear lord.

Comment

• I think the best we can do with Jessup is to worry about her cult insane/jester/suicidal modifier when she needs to be lynched to satisfy town win-con, and deal with the scum threat first that can still kill us.

So on with that task:

​​​​​​ OverthinkingIt who did you watch last night might help clarify who used what roles?

Comment

Jessup, why are you rambling on about voting PF over Leo? Convince me here, to me she's been the best townie player this game that I've witnessed in my 3 games of Mafia so far.
                          Ya scum would say this ROFL :laugh: Nice deflection kassius SCUM!!!!!!!.

She did a stupid silly solo throw away vote on backwards day one

Voted VOTH Mafia enemy number 1 day 2 and defended willby the godfather day 2

And LEAD THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB VEHICLE VOTE DAY 3

COMPLETE SCUM VOTE RECORD!!

I AM THE FUCKIN TIGER KING.

I AM JOE FUCKIN EXOTIC!!

:crown::crown::crown::crown:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• LET's OBSERVE KASSIUS AND HIS VOTING RECORD SHALL WE TOWN??

KTHX day 1 (Mafia scum vote)

Voth day 2 (Mafia Scum Vote)

and of course the sacrificial lamb vote on day 3 (Mafia Scum Vote)

YOU SCUM KASSIUS ROFL!! I GOT YOU BOTH!!!

You are RIGHT ON CUE WITH THE PRO MAFIA SCUM TRAINS EVERYTIME!! HAHAH

BUSTED SCUM! KASSIUS IS SCUM!!!!!!!! :smash::smash::smash::smash:

HAmmer KAssius and PArty Falcon NOW . Either one I'm fine with BUT TRUST ME THEY ARE SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm scum because I vote only anti-town targets? Wow. Why do you want to be so lynched so badly? Just post some hate speech if you don't want to play that much.

Jessup jester/suicidal confirmed.

Comment

• ps town I am batting a PERFECT 7-0 record in my scum reads and votes for town the last 2 games.

Did I lead you astray with my huge long posts about kthx being Doc Antle a cult leader? Please if we want to win trust me just ONE VOTE. Either of these two but we have to be united.

If I am wrong you can lynch me straight away.

I am willing to lay my life down on this. Town is in grave danger.

Mafia has THREE players still in the game

Your King is willing to die for you if I fail you!!
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X