No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shitty card I've been dealt this game.

Anyway, today's lynch has to be right, it's too late for mistakes.

At least you've my full pattern so if I die today you can use it after.

I still think Leo is the way to go, unclaimed and votes in all the wrong places. All my. Votes have been pro-town, every one. Both my night actions were pro-town. Just my luck that TP dies instead of PF being attacked. Cause maybe TP would have seen me visit PF and her not dying would put me in the clear.

This game has been so hard for me I've been on the back foot from the outset with this bloody name it seems.

Well, the best I can do I guess is to remind that even Carol's own husband wasn't in her cult. The flavour factions might not be necessarily aligned. In my case from what you're saying about my guy, this must be the case.

Comment

• Without watching the show, it would have been an absolute crap shoot to randomly pick a name that might have been a believable jailer other than than the one I've got.

Can the next game not have these silly names, it takes away so much :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
        Sigh, I should just lied about my name in the interest of self preservation I guess. I didn't watch the show, the little I've read of him seems fine to me, took money and ran instead of killing Jeff Lowe after saying he would do it. He did work at that Joe Exotic zoo as a handyman and didn't do kill anyone. He said he do it then just ran with the money, I think most people would in that situation.

I was just being honest about everything. All I've said is the truth. Tell me who to vote for then.

If we believe Poopcat there's not too many votes to be had today that I can see.

Is it PF the vote then? Who is else is there if we're trusting everyone at face value.
        Personally I’m taking the opposite tact and trusting nobody at face value, really.

But until I have clarity elsewhere my vote stays on m_leonard because he has definitively not been assisting the mafia-hunting in any way and even if he is town do we really want him to be one of our crucial town tributes at lylo (bc you know scum won’t night kill him before then w/ how he’s playing) who has to actually figure out who the scum are?? I think he’d need to read 70 pages and still potentially guess wrong.

It’s also definitely possible that we’re all in-fighting and m_leonard is the last mafioso (I don’t think it’s necessary that someone is lying based on what’s in front of us).

Comment

• I've been second guessing myself all game too lol. I get absolute and then go away and come back and read each claim and get confused all over again.

I know I said I wouldn't verse you PF but kassius said she jailed you and got a fail. How in the hell would this happen. If you were usurper godfather you would have been jailed.

Kass thinks you are a vigilante for town who is ascetic.

My paranoid ass is now wondering if you(PF) are an Odd Night Ascetic Usurper /Godfather right now ROFL

This is all because of kass' claim tho rofl :laugh:

Why in the hell did Kass claim Allen Glover name if scum?? ROFL.. He was the goddamn hitman in the tiger king. If I was scum I'd lie my butt off and NEVER claim that name. Kass purposely points out though she hasn't watched the show and that Allen stole money from Joe Exotic ROFL . Never even mentions the hitman part clearly.

Kass says this though "
          I don't know much of anything at all to the flavour of this character, I've just googled his name and apparently I took money from Joe and ran. I'm a handyman and help around the zoo. Jailkeeper? No idea how it fits, I'll leave that to you guys to figure out. Maybe the interpretation is I blocked the kill? I've read an interview that said he couldn't possibly kill anyone, so took the money and ran. Maybe that 'incapacitated' Joe Exotic? Who knows."

How would any interview exclude the hitman part?? Allen Glover originally agreed to the hit.

Sigh.. dead ends always in this game.

I feel kass sadly we may learn the most from this phase in the end. We have a bulletproof claim in zeebu too that helps town keep one alive if his claim is real.

If Kass flips town jailor then how in the hell did PF block kass? This claimed block is probably the key to solve this.

Kass is probably best bet but I am no where near 100% sure kass is scum atm.

If Kass is town PF is in trouble. If Kass is Scum PF is confirmed town at least one more phase.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• The fact remains, there's at least two killers in our midst. Someone killed kthx, someone killed TP. Unless a Vigi can be verified, there's 2 of us to go for, PF. Another third party, lone seriel killer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I've been second guessing myself all game too lol. I get absolute and then go away and come back and read each claim and get confused all over again.

I know I said I wouldn't verse you PF but kassius said she jailed you and got a fail. How in the hell would this happen. If you were usurper godfather you would have been jailed.

Kass thinks you are a vigilante for town who is ascetic.

My paranoid ass is now wondering if you(PF) are an Odd Night Ascetic Usurper /Godfather right now ROFL

This is all because of kass' claim tho rofl :laugh:

Why in the hell did Kass claim Allen Glover name if scum?? ROFL.. He was the goddamn hitman in the tiger king. If I was scum I'd lie my butt off and NEVER claim that name. Kass purposely points out though she hasn't watched the show and that Allen stole money from Joe Exotic ROFL . Never even mentions the hitman part clearly.

Kass says this though "
              I don't know much of anything at all to the flavour of this character, I've just googled his name and apparently I took money from Joe and ran. I'm a handyman and help around the zoo. Jailkeeper? No idea how it fits, I'll leave that to you guys to figure out. Maybe the interpretation is I blocked the kill? I've read an interview that said he couldn't possibly kill anyone, so took the money and ran. Maybe that 'incapacitated' Joe Exotic? Who knows."

How would any interview exclude the hitman part?? Allen Glover originally agreed to the hit.

Sigh.. dead ends always in this game.

I feel kass sadly we may learn the most from this phase in the end. We have a bulletproof claim in zeebu too that helps town keep one alive if his claim is real.

If Kass flips town jailor then how in the hell did PF block kass? This claimed block is probably the key to solve this.

Kass is probably best bet but I am no where near 100% sure kass is scum atm.

If Kass is town PF is in trouble. If Kass is Scum PF is confirmed town at least one more phase.
              Yep, I think you've nailed one of the key puzzle elements. PF was blocked by my jail action, yet I got a Failed result. We've had no roleclaim from her, despite her strongly asking everyone else to. I think she's looking for her next night kill, and maybe isn't even town Vigi, just a regular seriel killer who's trying to be as town friendly as possible.

Comment

Sigh, I should just lied about my name in the interest of self preservation I guess. I didn't watch the show, the little I've read of him seems fine to me, took money and ran instead of killing Jeff Lowe after saying he would do it. He did work at that Joe Exotic zoo as a handyman and didn't do kill anyone. He said he do it then just ran with the money, I think most people would in that situation.

I was just being honest about everything. All I've said is the truth. Tell me who to vote for then.

If we believe Poopcat there's not too many votes to be had today that I can see.

Is it PF the vote then? Who is else is there if we're trusting everyone at face value.
                Kass Allen is a grey area honestly. He has a rough look, is an ex con, alludes to how he agreed to kill Carol. Has eyes cold as ice but yet is said to have a heart of a teddy bear by I believe LAuren Lowe in the show.. I can't remember but some people said he was a nice guy. The show uses him as a seeming tough guy in its portrayal. On face value though HE was the hired hitman.

Joe exotic was the one who hired him and I am town so lol... I do suspect you are maybe town.
                Why do you think you failed jailing PF?
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Kass Allen is a grey area honestly. He has a rough look, is an ex con, alludes to how he agreed to kill Carol. Has eyes cold as ice but yet is said to have a heart of a teddy bear by I believe LAuren Lowe in the show.. I can't remember but some people said he was a nice guy. The show uses him as a seeming tough guy in its portrayal. On face value though HE was the hired hitman.

Joe exotic was the one who hired him and I am town so lol... I do suspect you are maybe town.
                  Why do you think you failed jailing PF?
                  I can't believe there is another blocker, unless one of us is the Mafia roleblocker, who then blocked me. Either that, our PT is ascetic. This is only my third game, I don't know much about all the possible combinations.

On the Allen thing, I can't really comment. Did he actually kill anyone?

Comment

• Also.. Poopcat has 3 successes . She claims success on PF protecting from cult yet Kass has failure on PF.

Two possibilities in this if Kassius is in fact a jailor and Poopcat is who she claims.

If they both targeted PF and kass was blocked while poop had success , the only explanation I see in this is..

Kass was roleblocked by PF because of an odd night ascetic modifier
                    AND
                    Poopcat is a PARANOID ALARMIST.. meaning she always gets a positive result

ROFL this game
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I can't believe there is another blocker, unless one of us is the Mafia roleblocker, who then blocked me. Either that, our PT is ascetic. This is only my third game, I don't know much about all the possible combinations.

On the Allen thing, I can't really comment. Did he actually kill anyone?
                      Nope Allen went to the town Carol lived at but spent his money on hookers and drugs rofl .. then with the little left took a bus to south carolina
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I mean we could all vote train PF or m_leo for a vote train.

And to clarify Halp made a mod error. I should have seen kthx get killed instead of getting a fail.

Comment

• *to get them to role claim I mean

Comment

The fact remains, there's at least two killers in our midst. Someone killed kthx, someone killed TP. Unless a Vigi can be verified, there's 2 of us to go for, PF. Another third party, lone seriel killer?
                            Good point. I don't think mafia faction can do but one kill a night. Scum killed The_Paul

Kthx was killed by either a vigi for town or paranoid gun owner kthx tried to recruit his final night . That is all I can think of..unless kthx suicided by trying to recruit mafia.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                              I mean we could all vote train PF or m_leo for a vote train.

And to clarify Halp made a mod error. I should have seen kthx get killed instead of getting a fail.
                              Wait what OTI? Halp made an error? What night? Regarding your results?
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                                I mean we could all vote train PF or m_leo for a vote train.
                                Sadly the best lynch I think is Kass. The info kass shared is more than PF has shared, more than M_Leo has shared and more than Zeebu has shared. If kass flips town the block PF did is auto lynch on PF imo.

If we lynch a lurker like M_leo who has given us nothing we will learn nothing if he flips town.

We could learn something lynching PF. lol this game is so hard.

We are back to kass or PF lynch I guess.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X