No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is dangerous, Jessup. If we lynch PF, and she flips town, we lose our absolute best scum-eliminator. If she's not lynched, scum will kill her tonight anyway if she's town. If she's Mafia, she lives again another day to kill someone else at night.

But what doesn't add up then, is who's making the second kill every night if PF is Mafia? It doesn't make much sense, unless someone whose story doesn't quite add up is a vigi or third party killer.

Come on m_leonhard .

Comment

• The flavour text of the kills are consistent with an animal-esque killing. So I think PF is a tiger, I just am confounded about the alignment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
        The flavour text of the kills are consistent with an animal-esque killing. So I think PF is a tiger, I just am confounded about the alignment.
        Nothing says to me PF is a tiger. The flavor is showing tigers are making the kills though. The role claim is just too strong for me to believe.

I want to hear M_leos roleclaim and I will then reconsider but for now PF is my vote. That is just tooo unbelievable and strong.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I am suspecting a possible 2nd mafia sadly too or a hidden 3rd party faction yet revealed. I see no way town has this role she just claimed.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ya actually .. there is another mafia I think. Jeff Lowe and Lauren Lowe are brownish red colored.. are married and owned their own separate zoo/petting biz. Usually mafia is bright red in TW Mafia and halp knows this. There were MULTIPLE zoos in Tiger King. It is impossible PF is part of the green town with that claim.

I seriously now believe she is Mario Tabraue/ STRONGMAN in her own faction, She probably has a win condition to not become cult and would lose her strongman ability if recruited. She is NOT STRONG WILLED. It would make sense how the tiger kills are happening and would be easy to lay fake easter eggs claiming VIGI knowing she was alone with her kill power too so I am unimpressed with any easter eggs left by her.

There is still ONE MAFIA GOON alive who is part of the Jeff Lowe mafia faction too which explains the double kills.

This is why 2 have been dying each night recently.

No way she is a tiger who can talk and is strong-willed strongman unlimited shot vigi for green town. lol impossible and if that is true I will literally reach thru halps screen and slap his face :furious:

We were gonna learn info from either voting you Kass or PF. We all agreed either of you were the best vote to gain knowledge of claimed roles. I say PF is by FAR the best vote now.

We take out a kill threat to town and still have the numbers and learn wtf is going on. You can jail M_leo or Zeebu and town will win. Leaving PF in the game is way too risky.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I suspect she also could not kill night one. Too many novices and odd and even abilities in this game.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I can't jail tonight though, only N5. Who's the other Mafia goon? Seems to be Leo by my reckoning, or maybe Poopcat or Zeebu. I believe OTI as I've only got truthful reads from her this game.

Comment

• She also forgot that in order to block your jail on her kass that she would also by being Strong-Willed make poopcat get a failure. Poopcat n3 targeted PF and got success which Strong-Willed are ALREADY PROTECTED FROM and have no need for.

Poopcat got success on Jessup- Non Strong Willed/regular player

Poopcat got success on The_Paul- Non Strong Willed/regular player

Poopcat got success on PartyFalcon- Strong-Willed (NOPE SHOULD NOT GET SUCCESS ON SOMEONE ALREADY IMMUNE.. NO NEED FOR IT)
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    I can't jail tonight though, only N5. Who's the other Mafia goon? Seems to be Leo by my reckoning, or maybe Poopcat or Zeebu. I believe OTI as I've only got truthful reads from her this game.
                    oh ya well this is an issue but I suspect M-Leo .. just because Zeebu's name claim was the towniest of townies in tiger king.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I think tigers are the most town of the whole show. People repeatedly say they only stayed at Joe Exotic’s zoo for the tigers. Even after Saff had his arm ripped off he still says he’s there for the tigers. I think Halp interpreted character flavor based on their individual leaning rather than relationship to other players. For example, Howard Baskin is definitely not aligned with Joe Exotic, but individually seems to have town/good intentions. So I’m still more comfortable with Kassius or m_leo as today’s lynch.

kassius is still my top pick.
                      1) I don’t see any flavor interpretation of Allen Glover as town. (Since he hasn’t seen the show I think he was leaning into the idea that the characters are all complicated and mostly could be interpreted different ways).
                      2) his story doesn’t seem to really line up to me. Why do his n actions target the same people as Poopcat? He says he jailed PF N3, but she claims she killed kthx. Wouldn’t he have gotten a fail?
                      3) His claim that his role will be most helpful of remaining roles is bs. I don’t think we’ll still be playing the N5 phase. It’s possible, but I don’t think terribly likely. Then again I’m a newb.
                      4) He seems to be pandering to me by saying I’m super believable. I’m suspicious that he’s trying to use this to gain my alignment bc I’m new and naive.

m_leo I’m less comfortable with.
                      1) As said he’s been afk a lot. I think that’s probably from being a lawyer and busy irl. Either way I don’t think we’d get a lot of info from his lynch.
                      2) His posts have read town to me. Then again you lawyer folk are way to good at selling your stories.
                      3) He apparently sleuth claimed?

PF I’m not down to vote for today.
                      1) If she didn’t kill kthx and Voth who did?
                      2) She has been mostly helpful to town. Some of her posts have felt a bit like paranoid mud slinging, but I could say the same for Jessup. And probably myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                        I think tigers are the most town of the whole show. People repeatedly say they only stayed at Joe Exotic’s zoo for the tigers. Even after Saff had his arm ripped off he still says he’s there for the tigers. I think Halp interpreted character flavor based on their individual leaning rather than relationship to other players. For example, Howard Baskin is definitely not aligned with Joe Exotic, but individually seems to have town/good intentions. So I’m still more comfortable with Kassius or m_leo as today’s lynch.

kassius is still my top pick.
                        1) I don’t see any flavor interpretation of Allen Glover as town. (Since he hasn’t seen the show I think he was leaning into the idea that the characters are all complicated and mostly could be interpreted different ways).
                        2) his story doesn’t seem to really line up to me. Why do his n actions target the same people as Poopcat? He says he jailed PF N3, but she claims she killed kthx. Wouldn’t he have gotten a fail?
                        3) His claim that his role will be most helpful of remaining roles is bs. I don’t think we’ll still be playing the N5 phase. It’s possible, but I don’t think terribly likely. Then again I’m a newb.
                        4) He seems to be pandering to me by saying I’m super believable. I’m suspicious that he’s trying to use this to gain my alignment bc I’m new and naive.

m_leo I’m less comfortable with.
                        1) As said he’s been afk a lot. I think that’s probably from being a lawyer and busy irl. Either way I don’t think we’d get a lot of info from his lynch.
                        2) His posts have read town to me. Then again you lawyer folk are way to good at selling your stories.
                        3) He apparently sleuth claimed?

PF I’m not down to vote for today.
                        1) If she didn’t kill kthx and Voth who did?
                        2) She has been mostly helpful to town. Some of her posts have felt a bit like paranoid mud slinging, but I could say the same for Jessup. And probably myself.
                        OTI she sure did kill Voth and Kthx!!.. No doubt about that.. lol... The problem is she didn't do it for town. You have to bear in mind game power dynamics and a role like she just claimed would NEVER balance this game which was so heavy with investigation roles and such a weak mafia. The cult recruiters do change game dynamics but not so much in an actual POWER STRUCTURE. PF being on green team would fuck the power structure completely up..

Yes if you get recruited by cult it sucks BUT you stay in the game and really all that happens is your win condition CHANGES. Being recruited into a cult is not LOSING. It sucks yes and you still don't want that to happen as it is obviously best to win with your original win condition but the fact is this. The power balance of Town is TOO top heavy with PF claiming this role. She CAN NOT be green town. She is a separate faction. I hope you are just being na ive and not part of her faction too but I assure you, PF is not a green faction townie with this role she claimed. I refuse to change my vote after this claim. Tigers DO NOT TALK!! I warn Kass, Zeebu, Poopcat and M_Leo that PF is a threat to all your win conditions especially if you are town.

Could I be paranoid maybe??.. NO lol

I refuse to believe this and if I didn't make a stand on this ridiculous claim with MArio Tabraue's faction floating in the game still under the radar I would never forgive myself. This guy was the MAFIA KING OF MAFIA KINGS and is in this game. I am convinced PF is him. He may have even a weak role like yours as a side kick sadly.

Town is decimated. We learn the most by taking PF out. That role claim is BOGUS as far as fair balance as far as power structures go. No fuckin way.. lol. I CALL BS
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          But then again there could be an explanation to this

Maybe instead of a talking tiger townie strong willed strongman vigilante.. we have the name of someone whom I most feared as a town enemy in this setup which could explain the use of a tiger to make kills we keep seeing and reveal Strongman Strong-Willed Mafia Usurper town has yet to uncover in this weak ass mafia we seem to be facing. Of course Jessup could just be being paranoid..:wacko:

None other than a fine zoo owner named Mario Tabraue in Tiger King that he got caught up in a little chop and dice murder because he was a the biggest drug lord in the 70's and 80's in Florida and a mafia kingpin that many said the actual movie Scarface was based on.. He got caught up in some murders.. but he was just there he says with a wink. He wasn't the one who did the killings or murders of course.. he just was present when they cut up the corpses doing a little chopping and dicing and meat grinding..:laugh4:.

Meet MArio and his friends!!

This is a possible character, but I don’t think he was central enough to guarantee he’d be included. I suppose it’s possible he could be mafia and have killed cult, but a mafia w extra killing rolls with two cults seems very unbalanced imo. Again I’m a newb so I could definitely be wrong.

Also we already know Allen Glover is in the game. So I think kassius is still the best bet today.

If we lynch kassius today and flips mafia, PF can kill m_leo tonight. If either of those things don’t happen we can lynch PF tomorrow.

Also it seems like this setup is complicated af and there’s been a lot of confusion about game mechanics even for Halp. So I think PF’s claim of strong-willed and/or strongman could explain her ability to jailbreak to kill. Idk what POoop or kassius’ night messages would say. I don’t know that Poop would have gotten a fail on protecting her from cult just bc she’s strong willed. I don’t trust kassius’ claim of town jailor. My guess would be mafia watcher of some sort or maaaybe mafia jailor. My read is that kassius watched Poopcat n1 and n3 and tried to claim those actions as their own.

Comment

• For those of you who do not trust me check this short vid out of our nice safe friend we have nothing to worry about.. its harmless Mr. MArio lol.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post

This is a possible character, but I don’t think he was central enough to guarantee he’d be included. I suppose it’s possible he could be mafia and have killed cult, but a mafia w extra killing rolls with two cults seems very unbalanced imo. Again I’m a newb so I could definitely be wrong.

Also we already know Allen Glover is in the game. So I think kassius is still the best bet today.

If we lynch kassius today and flips mafia, PF can kill m_leo tonight. If either of those things don’t happen we can lynch PF tomorrow.

Also it seems like this setup is complicated af and there’s been a lot of confusion about game mechanics even for Halp. So I think PF’s claim of strong-willed and/or strongman could explain her ability to jailbreak to kill. Idk what POoop or kassius’ night messages would say. I don’t know that Poop would have gotten a fail on protecting her from cult just bc she’s strong willed. I don’t trust kassius’ claim of town jailor. My guess would be mafia watcher of some sort or maaaybe mafia jailor. My read is that kassius watched Poopcat n1 and n3 and tried to claim those actions as their own.
                              LAuren Lowe was a mafia who had WAYYYY less time in the show. She was like a 5 second blip. . MArio was focused on like 20 minutes in like episode 2. It is the context too. He was a MAfia KINGPIN Zoo Owner. This dude is part of this game!! This is PF. I knew she was scum.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Halp can you clear up some mechanics questions? 1) Can you tell us in the hypothetical case that Poopcat and PF are telling the truth, could Poop have gotten a success on protecting PF from cult recruitment even if she was strong-willed? 2) Are you able to confirm that in the hypothetical that I was telling the truth and as a voyeur watched kthx that I should have seen him get killed instead of getting a “fail”?

Comment

Working...
                                X