TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post

This is a possible character, but I don’t think he was central enough to guarantee he’d be included. I suppose it’s possible he could be mafia and have killed cult, but a mafia w extra killing rolls with two cults seems very unbalanced imo. Again I’m a newb so I could definitely be wrong.

Also we already know Allen Glover is in the game. So I think kassius is still the best bet today.

If we lynch kassius today and flips mafia, PF can kill m_leo tonight. If either of those things don’t happen we can lynch PF tomorrow.

Also it seems like this setup is complicated af and there’s been a lot of confusion about game mechanics even for Halp. So I think PF’s claim of strong-willed and/or strongman could explain her ability to jailbreak to kill. Idk what POoop or kassius’ night messages would say. I don’t know that Poop would have gotten a fail on protecting her from cult just bc she’s strong willed. I don’t trust kassius’ claim of town jailor. My guess would be mafia watcher of some sort or maaaybe mafia jailor. My read is that kassius watched Poopcat n1 and n3 and tried to claim those actions as their own.
    Strongwilled without a doubt in this game means you are immune to cult.

Strongman is immune to jail. AND kills bulletproof townies!!

PF is Strongman MAfia who is NOT strong willed

PF WILL EVADE OUR JAILOR AND KILL BULLETPROOF TOWNIES..

SHE MUST GO ASAP.. COMPLETE SCUM DANGER
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup please stop; tbh I feared you may secretly have a win condition of killing any tigers which is part of why I have been afraid to reveal, but this felt extra paranoid because you’re an INNOCENT CHILD.

if you lynch me today you’ll feel like a real idiot when I flip exactly what I said and then you realize the reason I’ve been so paranoid and stressing about the balance of the game is exactly because of how powerful my role is. But think about it, HOW THE FUCK ELSE do you give town ANY chance of winning when the game starts with:
      1 cult recruiter
      1 inquisitor
      3+ mafioso
      And only 16 total players?
      Meaning AT MOST 11:5 town:scum?

i am worried that if there are 2 mafioso left they will BOTH vote for me, which means that if even one townie is dumb enough to vote for me either we have a tie for a no lynch (bad) or the opportunity for a mislynch on me (very bad). Even if there aren’t votes on me, if there are 2 mafioso and we split our votes on those 2, they may coordinate to do funny business vote changing right before phase change to tie votes for a no lynch.

Basically what I’m saying is we need to plan. I still think m_leonard is the right lynch but am hesitant because the role he claimed in that post yesterday is doctor—which could be mafia doctor (mafia doctors are common in games with third party killers, like an inquisitor). Part of why I don’t trust that he’s a town doctor is I haven’t been able to find anywhere that he’s shown us who he protected each night, and I think he’s been waiting as long as possible so he knows what the safe lies are (or doesn’t have to make any if possible). If he is town doctor it’s time for him to help us plan and figure out what to do; if he’s scum we know he won’t /really/ engage with that endeavor, he’ll just show up and throw shade at me and try to get me killed like he did yesterday.

Of all the players still alive, I think he has the most damning record and the most to answer for and he’s answering the least.

Comment

• Hehehe PH :laugh: Good try! So What is your name? Which tiger character are you? Are you Fluffy, Simba the white lion or are you just Kitty Cat? :laugh: Which character are you again? There were so many Lions and Tigers in the show I forget which one you could be? I missed the talking one too sadly. That would have been quite a sight to see. The Tiger King could have made a fortune if I had a talking Tiger :laugh4::laugh4:

Sorry hun I do NOT believe you on this one. What I posted previously about your claim stands.

WAYYY too powerful a claim and the chances you are a Tiger vs Mario Tabraue in my opinion are slim to none. I got to make a firm stand this time on you. As I say if you are a Tiger I will literally slap halp thru his computer or phone screen if this claim and role is legit hahahah.

You are Strongman SCUM either a solo faction working alone or have one other. I am guessing alone as powerful as you are.

I do agree there are probably 2 scum left and YOU ARE ONE and the other I'm a bit unclear on so far but have theories. I am standing firm on this one. I gotta see this death reveal on your character NOW to move on to see if this ridiculousness is true.. lol:whip:
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
          Jessup subtly claiming tiger? Obv scum. I havent seen the show, I can only assume that the tigers are the bad guys. Did someone kill someone?

A short bit of research reveals that the G.W. Zoo where this takes place is like 3 hours from where I am traveling this weekend.
          Willby also posted this on day one, which made me uncomfortable at the time (knowing I’m a townie tiger it felt like people were both looking for me and inherently suspicious of me) but not nearly as uncomfortable as I felt after seeing willby flip GF—at which point I became worried that mafia could be looking for me/know about my existence, or that they had a tiger of their own (although I haven’t seen any evidence of this).

Comment

Halp can you clear up some mechanics questions? 1) Can you tell us in the hypothetical case that Poopcat and PF are telling the truth, could Poop have gotten a success on protecting PF from cult recruitment even if she was strong-willed? 2) Are you able to confirm that in the hypothetical that I was telling the truth and as a voyeur watched kthx that I should have seen him get killed instead of getting a “fail”?
            Hypothetically an Alarmist would work the same way a doctor does, it just protects against a cult recruitment instead of a kill. So if a doctor protected a bulletproof townie, the doctor would still receive a “success” even though the protection was essentially redundant.

If a watcher type role targets a player that dies the same night, they should see the kill happen, and not receive a “fail” like a normal cop would.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

A Tiger!! I dont know how to do exciting posts like that from my phone yet but here are a few select emojis that are representative of some Tiger King or something (regrettably there’s no Joe Exotic emoji so I’m improvising): ✊‍♂️⚔️

vote sdrawkcab because based on what little I know about statistics we can say with 100% certainty that he is scum.
              Here’s my first post of the game, where I led with my name, which is really just “A Tiger” —can’t make this shit up (but apparently halp can). Those emojis Voth was obsessed with included a tiger and a dude lifting weights (strongman) and some other miscellaneous semi-relevant emojis to not be too obvious like a trash can, which I noted in my next post since the emojis didn’t work (referred to weightlifting emoji as “dude looking swoll”). I don’t know why I’d be signaling I’m a tiger and a strongman like that if I was a scum strongman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Hypothetically an Alarmist would work the same way a doctor does, it just protects against a cult recruitment instead of a kill. So if a doctor protected a bulletproof townie, the doctor would still receive a “success” even though the protection was essentially redundant.

If a watcher type role targets a player that dies the same night, they should see the kill happen, and not receive a “fail” like a normal cop would.
                This info means nothing honestly. So poopcat was successful on a redundancy when she targeted PF. She would succeed doing it to a mafia too with that role as long as they weren't cult. No cult are left in the game. RIP Cult Recruiters. Success just means PF is not cult. I never accused her of being cult. I accused her of being a solo faction strongman scum that uses tigers to kill with!
                She in MArio Tabraue/Strongman Mafia

Bear with me. Why do we need poopcat who can stop cult recruitment, numerous bulletproof townies, strongwilled townies, investigative townies and on top of it have a permanent strongman vigilante tiger who is strongwilled too. LOOL poopcat your role would only be for 5 townies. The rest were covered. Poop did an amazing job and saved my butt. She honestly played it perfectly for what she had to work with.

Listen up too townies. PF is full of it big time. Another factor is this. She claimed Strongman. (NOPE!!! A TOWNIE STRONGMAN IS CALLED A JUGGERNAUT ALSO IF THEY DO NOT HAVE AN XSHOT FACTOR) PF is sitting here claiming unlimited kills as a townie vigi.. NEVER ROFL... :laugh: IMPOSSIBLE
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Current vote from my count:

m_leo- 3/ kassius, PF, poop
                  kass- 2/ m_leo, OTI
                  PF- 1/ Jessup
                  no vote- Zeebu

My head is spinning. God this game is as complicated as my family . I feel like I’m in over my head and don’t understand the intricacies of the game enough to know who to vote off crazy island.

Rn my read is
                  town: Jessup, PoopCat, OTI, Zeebu
                  mafia: kassius
                  unsure: PF, m_leo

My guess would be 5 town, 2 mafia- kassius and m_leo.

Here are how I see this possibly playing out:

If Jessup is right, PF is mafia and they have 2 killing roles (again sounds way unbalanced imo)

If we lynch m_leo or kass today and they flip town, we’d be down to 2 mafia, 2 town and we’d lose.

If we follow Jessup’s lead and lynch PF and she flips town, we’d be losing our most valuable town player. We’d be down to 3 town, 2 mafia tomorrow and would have to all be on the same page and lynch the perfect person tomorrow to win.

If Jessup is wrong and PF is town vigi

If we lynch kass or m_leo and they flip mafia, and PF aims perfectly we’d win tonight.

If we lynch m_leo or kassius and they flip townie today and PF guesses right and kills mafia we’d be down to 1 mafia, 4 town and we could still win.

If we lynch m_leo or kassius and they flip mafia and PF guesses wrong, we’d be down to 3 town, 1 mafia.

Comment

Willby also posted this on day one, which made me uncomfortable at the time (knowing I’m a townie tiger it felt like people were both looking for me and inherently suspicious of me) but not nearly as uncomfortable as I felt after seeing willby flip GF—at which point I became worried that mafia could be looking for me/know about my existence, or that they had a tiger of their own (although I haven’t seen any evidence of this).
                    Willby was simply being a smartass lol.. That was an OBVIOUS JOKE. It was like his 1st post of the game for the LOLS
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Current vote from my count:

m_leo- 3/ kassius, PF, poop
                      kass- 2/ m_leo, OTI
                      PF- 1/ Jessup
                      no vote- Zeebu

My head is spinning. God this game is as complicated as my family . I feel like I’m in over my head and don’t understand the intricacies of the game enough to know who to vote off crazy island.

Rn my read is
                      town: Jessup, PoopCat, OTI, Zeebu
                      mafia: kassius
                      unsure: PF, m_leo

My guess would be 5 town, 2 mafia- kassius and m_leo.

Here are how I see this possibly playing out:

If Jessup is right, PF is mafia and they have 2 killing roles (again sounds way unbalanced imo)

If we lynch m_leo or kass today and they flip town, we’d be down to 2 mafia, 2 town and we’d lose.

If we follow Jessup’s lead and lynch PF and she flips town, we’d be losing our most valuable town player. We’d be down to 3 town, 2 mafia tomorrow and would have to all be on the same page and lynch the perfect person tomorrow to win.

If Jessup is wrong and PF is town vigi

If we lynch kass or m_leo and they flip mafia, and PF aims perfectly we’d win tonight.

If we lynch m_leo or kassius and they flip townie today and PF guesses right and kills mafia we’d be down to 1 mafia, 4 town and we could still win.

If we lynch m_leo or kassius and they flip mafia and PF guesses wrong, we’d be down to 3 town, 1 mafia.

There is no other votes to do than either Kass or PF. We have to know who is telling the truth out of these two. All others are total shots in the dark. We got NOTHING on Zeebu or M_Leo
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ok. I think it’s essential we lynch someone today. I’m still not sold on mafia having 2 kill roles with two 3rd party roles, one being kill/recruit. That essentially means town could theoretically lose 4 in a night and that just seems incredibly unbalanced to me.

m_leonhard you have some serious ‘splaining to do if are town. I know you’re busy irl so I say we give him a couple hours after work (so until 7 pst/10 est) before phase change.

I’m again most certain of kassius. I’ll vote for m_leo if we can’t all be on the same page about that, but he seems like the obvious lynch today.

Comment

• I mean we could vote kass but we open ourselves up to losing 2 townies again if PF is Scum OTI. She could be many types of scum honestly. a 1 shot strongman, strongwilled godfather or a simple 1 shot strongman/goon . If she is a solo faction she will continue getting a kill either way it appears. I much rather vote out this ridiculous claim than kass who is proven to have pegged her strongman scum modifier.

PF to me is the only choice. I'm done playing town politics. This vote in my opinion is too important not to force this possibility out now! We should still have the numbers to win as town if pf dies and even flips town. But tonight if she is scum and the other scum is alive 2 will die and it will be tied for a possible final vote tomorrow. Town I think loses if two townies die tonight.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Here’s my first post of the game, where I led with my name, which is really just “A Tiger” —can’t make this shit up (but apparently halp can). Those emojis Voth was obsessed with included a tiger and a dude lifting weights (strongman) and some other miscellaneous semi-relevant emojis to not be too obvious like a trash can, which I noted in my next post since the emojis didn’t work (referred to weightlifting emoji as “dude looking swoll”). I don’t know why I’d be signaling I’m a tiger and a strongman like that if I was a scum strongman.
                            That post means nothing to me PF. What if your role is
                            Mario Tabraue/1 Shot Strongman/Mafia Goon- You are able to unleash a tiger for a kill each night starting Night 2

You could easily easter egg
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Anyways I'm going to bed. No way I believe PF is a town tiger strongman, strongwilled vigilante.. and anyone who believes this claim should retire from mafia..

Hell if I'm wrong and this is a thing I will be retiring from mafia :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::d ead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Checking in really quick:Click image for larger version

Name:	party_tiger_by_music_raven_d3j5heh-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MTMiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8xODRkOGU3Mi04M2NjLTRiNjQtOGE0Mi01NDlmNzE2OTk4MjFcL2QzajVoZWgtZmI3
Views:	314
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	1341742​​
                                1. I am 98% sure Party Falcon is actually The Town Party Tiger. As usual, her arguments and seeding in previous posts strike me as logical townie behavior. If she was anti-town, I don't think she'd target the two cultists, which weren't a threat to her and would continue to occupy time during the day phases. The 2% of suspicion is paranoia that I'm getting got by one of my favorite people. (Same goes for you OvTI!)
                                2. Unless Party Tiger has a better target for tonight, I strongly recommend Zeebu as the default target, so we could confirm the bulletproof claim.
                                3. I'm back on the fence over Kassius, but I'm unconvinced so far to switch off of M_Leonhard.

Comment

Working...
                                X