No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn it. I hope you feel like fucking idiots when she flips town. I’d vote m_leo, but I don’t want a no lynch.

Comment

• Scum is m_leo and kassius. You’re handing this to them.

Comment

• Jessup why won’t you explain your evidence?

Comment

• Unvote kassius

Vote m_leo.

Nevermind PF still dies. At least I’ll be on the right side of history.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
            Goddammit. I did not want to do this. At all.

You literally said NOT TO DO THIS, PartyFalcon.

I am Erik Cowie, Town Doctor.

N1 -- Jessup.
            N2 -- TP
            N3 -- OTI

Fucking hell, Party Falcon I have also been trying to subtly drop hints on this front and tip people off without drawing a huge target on my back. I know you're smart enough to figure this out, you figured it out earlier with sdrawkcab. Instead, you've been leading a damn lynch train against me and forcing me to roleclaim. I think you're suddenly acting scummy af. I was really hoping you actually were a town Vig....but I don't think that's the case anymore. I think you're scum and trying to force me to claim to target me.

Kassius, if you actually are a jailkeep -- would appreciate some help tonight. Otherwise, RIP me.

Unvote

Vote Party Falcon
            RECAP~~~
            m_leonhard is mafia (maybe really a doctor but those were obviously not his real targets if so), Erik Cowie, who testified against Joe Exotic at trial, revealing that Joe would kill the zoo's tigers (hmmmmm does this sound fitting right now?? Doesn't this sound like a big enemy of Joe's zoo??) (link).

m_leonhard is obviously scum and waited so long to make his claim because he was waiting to see our stories about our night actions before giving a made up story that doesn't conflict because he's smart enough to know I'll catch him in a lie so his best option is to not contribute.

TOWN: There are currently FOUR PLAYERSvoting for me (Jessup, Zeebu, m_leonhard, Kassius), which means that if none of them change to m_leonhard then I am getting lynched: this may end the game immediately. If it does not, one of you will die tonight because m_leonhard is NOT a town doctor and tomorrow will probably be LYLO (lynch or lose). If you are town and alive tomorrow, I implore you to stay focused on the facts and do not let the scum distract you because if you mislynch we will lose and go down in history for the truly impressive way town will have shit the bed on this endgame.

If you're voting for me and you're town-aligned, please consider what you're about to do if you're wrong about your "read" on me and consider how EASY it will be for scum to get you lynched tomorrow for your hand in killing me today.

Here are my current reads:
            m_leonard: scum. see above.
            Kassius: idk possibly a townie jailer but at this point it looks like she's pretty clearly (to me at least) a mafia roleblocker (could be jailer) with m_leonhard. I think their strategy this day phase has been to have kassius snuggle up to me and compile the information, hand it of to m_leonhard to make an okay list of pretend night actions, then change her vote to me last minute (probably hoping to hammer right before phase change--scummy AF)
            Zeebu: scum. A surviving cultist? Mafioso? I don't know but if this guy's town he sucks at it.
            overthinkingit: town voyeur. Could be mafia voyeur but horses (not zebra) says town voyeur.
            poopcat: town alarmist. Could be lying but horses (not zebra) says town alarmist.
            Jessup: I literally cannot fathom what win condition she's plausibly playing to right now but if it's town I honestly feel bad for how bad she's going to feel about throwing this game
            partyfalcon: town strong-willed vigilante strongwoman, A Tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Happy belated birthday, y'all are a pretty good group for a bunch of PC pansy asses.
              Lol. Love you too, ya bigot

Comment

• Official vote count

Party Falcon / 4 / Jessup, Kassius, Zeebu, M_Leonhard
                M_Leonhard / 3 / Party Falcon, OverthinkingIt, PoopCat

Voting locked in 15 minutes. Party Falcon is set to be lynched
                Last edited by Halp; 06-03-2020, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Jessup, Kassius, Zeebu please reconsider your vote! I know one of you is scum and I am sure PF is town. Jessup probs has a win condition requiring the death of the tiger, but one of you is town. Whichever of you it is, can we entertain a no lynch situation? Otherwise, RIP Town.

Comment

• Fuuuuuck. And somehow the most likely scum of those three is on. Kassius should be high priority lynch for tomorrow.

Comment

• Voting locked, phase change incoming.

Comment

• https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/71efa4a...0-5f7c8ffb81d2

Comment

• Comment

• Here, kitty, kitty..

First Travis, now this? A deafening ROAR was heard across the GW Zoo property, and then... silence. Goodnight you sweet, savage beast.

Party Falcon / A Tiger / Town Strong-Willed Strongman Vigilante is dead.

BEGIN NIGHT 4
                            Phase change in ~24 hours or when I have received all night actions

Comment

• So tell me Jessup, how does it feel knowing you drove the train on town’s most valuable player? Fucking. Told. You.

Comment

• https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GiddySickFinch-mobile.mp4

I deeply regret vetting Jessup. Oh. My. God. What a gift to mafia.

Gotta lynch m_leonhard and Kassius tomorrow.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X