1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Well I didn’t help things there

Comment

• I did have a reason for my vote but it was pretty shitty

Comment

• If mafia has a strongman kill remaining then it was a very bad lynch on pf. If I live through this it’s a 100% vote on kass tomorrow

it was a very bad lynch regardless, but I’ve been playing pretty badly and didn’t want to get nk’d

Comment

• :wacky::smash:

This is halp on the left and me on the right reaching thru his goddamn computer and slapping his face. A fucking talking tiger. Well I've fucking seen it all now.

Tomorrow when kassius and m_leo and zeebu claim to be aliens wearing human skin cloaking suits from Alpha Centauri who just wanted to be TV stars to study human psychology, I'll be sure to trust their totally logical claims. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me.

:alien::alien::alien:

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

:stupid:

I can't believe this crap

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel awful ..I'm soo sorry PF but I'm still Joe Fuckin Exotic.. why is life so complicated :sick2:

Terrible just terrible. What a time for my perfect voting record in 2 games to go to complete shit.:furious:
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
              Jessup, going with your gut here.

Unvote M_Leonhard

Vote PartyFalcon
              You are a fuk fuk kass
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I fell asleep too I couldn't stay up any longer but I doubt I would have changed my mind in all honesty. I was so set PF was scum and this claim was impossible. I will say if town has a protective role obviously DO NOT use it on me lol. I don't deserve it.

:bigcry::disappointed:
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Le sigh. Soooo when I die tonight, this is my read.

Jessup- town, (but playing with stubborn passion and an unwillingness to consider others’ views. Don’t lynch her, but don’t listen either. She will lead with the heart instead of the head.)
                  PoopCat- town, (was MIA a lot, but I buy her role claim and her posts though few have been v town imo, only other person not voting for a townie yesterday)
                  Zeebu- town, (sounds like he didn’t want to play in the first place and needs a break from Tw mafia. Didn’t play great, but clearly wasn’t in it. I buy his claim.)

M_leo- mafia (don’t buy the role claim and agree with PF’s reasoning on why he’s scummy).
                  kassius- mafia (Allen Glover is 1,000% scum. I see no flavor interpretation otherwise. I also don’t trust the role claim. Seems highly performative like she’s trying too hard. Idk how to explain it otherwise)

I will be amazed if town pulls off a win here. Pretty sure I’m dying tonight. I think town is out of useful roles.

Comment

• Oh great. Now I'm nailed to the wall scum in everyone's eyes I suppose. Damnit Jessup.

Comment

• Gonna call it now, I think zeebu might be our 2nd mafia after Leo. None of us that are under suspicion will die tonight, while there's a consensus certainty it's Leo and I being the mafia team.

OTI is dying tonight, it's the only scum move to put the nail in my coffin. She's been hard on me ever since my name reveal. Guess I should have fake name claimed after the namecop was killed. So much for honesty being the best policy I guess. Mistakes and learning opportunities again..

Still, we've got the numbers, at one lynch per day and one kill per night, with no mislynches, we can still win.

I'm sorry, PF, I can't believe you actually flipped town tiger strongman vigilante, without even a kill limit. You had an insane role this game. If we lose this, I think Jessup and I need to take collective responsibility for your demise. Leo voted you out of self preservation, am not sure why zeebu voted for you though.

Comment

• if OTI dies I know who is scum

k back to bed:sleeping:
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Fuck...PF and I have played a lot of these types of things together in the past. I think our mutual running distrust of each other got in the way of hearing each other out and we just fucked each other over.

Jessup- town
                          OTI -- town
                          PoopCat- Possibly scum. I don't buy the role claim -- accused me of having convenient targets, but also had similarly "convenient" unwatched targets.
                          Zeebu- ??? idk. Scum? Cult? Suicidal? Town who just wants it all to end?
                          kassius- Sum yeah, I think you're mafia kass. With the nameclaim and the generally scummy behavior.

Comment

• It's a crapshoot now. My top 3 suspects, in order :

Leo
                            Zeebu
                            Poopcat

Comment

• Of course y’all can try to prove yourselves by protecting me overnight. I’m sure though you’ll claim mafia strongman did me in. And maybe you’ll be right. Honestly feeling as little hope for town as I am for our country atm.

From my understanding is roughly 80% should be town for game balance. My guess is that there’s only one mafia left actually. So maybe there’s still hope.

Comment

• We got this OTI don't worry. I'm Joe Fuckin Exotic The Tiger King
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X