TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

Ok. I'm just confused why you're saying i didn't claim crap. I announced, before the phase change, that I was doctoring overthinkingit (OTI).
    I said for the power roles to "speak up" meaning who did you and kass protect.

The fact you are a very late claimed doc I've known about.. and been confused too about lol as the_paul died and I was already protected by poopcat and that news was old hat and you claimed conveniently to protect me after she already had as a doctor. Besides that you saved no one. soo.. not looking food for you M_LEo.. you got some explaining to di. Obviously gonna vote kass for now because I worry he is strongman with unlimited kills and his name is anti flavor which has consistent this game. I'm a weakling Vanilla Townie so lol.. not much I can do but listen to the known power roles and reread what they said. Most were against you Leo.. I persona;;y am not buying you doc claim right now. Please convince me otherwise. I'll try and keep an open ear.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Great, thanks poop/leo/zeebu, you made the right play. Pressure is truly on me now. If I was scum, I would have killed OTI too, it makes me look bad for trusting Jessup and switching my vote. I didn't want a no-lynch, that was the shortest way to town losing, and it looked like most were offline at the time.

So, Leo you doctored OTI? I presume you got a Success? And Poop's cult thing doesn't matter any more. So we have a mafia strongman alive, or one of us isn't being entirely truthful.

Jessup, I couldn't protect anyone last night, I'm odd nights. I've said this about 5 times now. What I will say, is that by Leo claiming doctor and OTI dying puts me in the clear, thank you Leo, big slip there.

Remember back to results from N3, I got a failed jail on PF. I called her an ascetic because of this, but the the reason it failed was her strongman modifier. How would I have known/guessed this supplementary part of her role without having my jail attempt fail?

So either Leo is a doctor, and we have a strongman who is zeebu or Poop, or Leo isn't a doctor and killed OTI himself. Any other theories?

Comment

• Has anyone confirmed or interrogated our VT at all this game, Zeebu? I wasn't the only one to vote for PF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
          Has anyone confirmed or interrogated our VT at all this game, Zeebu? I wasn't the only one to vote for PF.
          I tried to. Zeebu and I semi fired back and forth at each other but he claimed he was drunk and wanted to quit/ be mod killed ect and brought up the beast fiasco in there too. I'm using that as a belief he is town plus his role claim. He knew about the one arm thing too so took a little time to look it up. M_leo has had a pathetic amount of posts and ZERO successes and was late to the game to say he protected me. Poopcat was one step ahead and she is my girl right now. If she is scum she deserves to win with the earlier claim as alarmist. It was brilliant if she is scum and I REFUSE TO BELIEVE SHE IS NOT TOWN.

M_leo and KAss YOU ARE SCUM. Joe Fuckin Exotic is banking on it! Prepare to swing on the rope kass. Your name is scum flavor and PF and OTI wanted you dead. The real question to me atm is which of you is the strongman scum. It is probably M_leo but early votes are on you so you swing first. :kiss:
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• PF said she thought you were a mafia roleblocker kass. Again I am reading the pages of those I let down as my guide now to lead me. Poopcat Jessup and Zeebu are town. I'm all in!
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Oh god, you've gone into the mode again that you went on against PF. Not much point even trying to reason with you now. Can't remember who said it, don't lynch jess, but don't listen to her either. Sound advice it would seem in hindsight.

The smart money is on Leo at this point,and zeebu has been under the radar all game parroting kthx for a lot of d2/d3. Poop shows up at the last minute with a convenient claim after being MIA all game long.

Lynch me and you've lost your jail block tonight. Halp's confirmed i can literally jail myself, but I know I don't have to as I'm the last one to be targeted by scum due to the pressure on me that's diverting away from poop, Zeebu and Leo, whoever of those 3 the last scum(s) are.

If it was a strongman kill last night, my utility is now worthless as jailkeeper. Unless it wasn't a strongman kill, Leo is lying and is trying to take away our last protection tonight.

Mislynch today, if its not me, and we can survive at least one more night and finish this game tomorrow if I get the jailing correct. I.e. I'm just going to jail Leo.

Mislynch me today, and I am the town jailkeeper, you've lost the game this phase. Your call everyone.

Comment

• Vote M_Leonhard

Comment

• Oh and Jessup, my voting record was completely clean till you lead me astray last night with you're 'listen to me, my last 8 scum reads were correct', and PF claiming that a random tiger would be aligned to Joe Exotic made no sense at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    Oh and Jessup, my voting record was completely clean till you lead me astray last night with you're 'listen to me, my last 8 scum reads were correct', and PF claiming that a random tiger would be aligned to Joe Exotic made no sense at all.
                    well I fucked up big time lol obviously.. You realize if I unvote you now M_leo has control of vote. I will vote for m_leo but you need to convince poop and zebu and I am going to recommend neither of them unvote until we are all here together as that is a dangerous time to be lazy about the vote count. I have no clue when this phase is over. I do agree of face value a doctor claim that fails should be first priority as a lynch though. That does make sense to me. Convince poop and zeebu and I will join them to vote M_Leo. I REFUSE to lead anything anymore. lol I learnt my lesson.

I will say it sure is funny how both YOU and M_Leo are last to throw votes down.

I'll be here a bit if you want to banter some ideas back and forth kass for your defense so they can read.

I will post one important thing in your defense now.

The Vehicle vote-
                    Vehicle / 6
                    / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius, kthx, Poopcat, Jessup

Kthx / 3
                    / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, M_Leohnard

Kassius / 1
                    / Zeebu

The problem with this is I literally copied and pasted this from a zeebu post lol

post 1202 may be the key to this game one way or another https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...81#post1341388
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• PoopCat

Poop how would you feel voting M_Leo out this phase. He didn't save who he says he protected which on face value makes m_leo the best vote today.

Zeebu How would you feel about it zeebu?
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                        so who we've got left:
                        • zeebu
                        • kthx
                        • overthinkingit
                        • poopcat
                        • party falcon
                        • m_leohnard
                        • the_paul
                        • jessup
                        • kassius

lets start by looking at the critical voting day:
                        willby/voth breakdown

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul
                        Voth / 6 / M_Leohnard, Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

i am town

paul and jessup are 100% confirmed town. i no longer believe the games contains a cult element so these guys are confirmed town and remain that way in my book.

the fact that poopcat, overthinkingit and kthx were on the willby train speaks good to their alignment. bussing exists, but that was a critical vote. made even more clear by the fact that mafia eliminated voth the next night phase.

we're left with m_leohnard, party falcon and kassius.

i think our next lynch comes from that group of 3.

i expect kthx's name to be thrown around again but i think that would be a mislynch at this point. i dont think theres a world where kthx could possibly be on willby's mafia. also i dont think theres a world where voth recruited him. if he's a 3rd party survivor... who cares.

so there are my thoughts on where we go from here, its a pretty simplistic scum pool since it aligns with the voting, but its a good place to start. especially considering the way those 3 tried to sway away from willby.

the most recent vehicle vote:

Vehicle / 6 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius, kthx, Poopcat, Jessup
                        Kthx / 3 / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, M_Leohnard
                        Kassius / 1 / Zeebu

those together would mean taking out m_leohnard first. its not a 100% argument but it seems fairly sound in my book. he also made a huge defense post of willby
                        The answer is in this post. Is zeebu telling the truth or not. HIS HUGE DEFENSE is this was well put together and he voted out willby.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Actually lol I went thru zeebu's posts lol this guy is 100 percent town lol . He has been after willby early and been chasing kass and M_leo all game. He was happy to name claim early and asked us all to reveal. Seems to have had a good read on who was scum all along. Next game I'll try and change and stfu more and be like you zeebu I got mad at you lurking but a lot of your points were really good when you did post. Thanks for leaving a nice breadcrumb you were town.

Both these guys scum. M_leo or Kass I'm fine with.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It's a good piece of analysis, I'd forgotten about that one. Thanks for bringing it back up, Jessup. Remember my reason for voting Voth, though.

On the timing of my vote on the phase just gone with PF, remember I had my vote on Leo since almost right at the start, for the whole phase. The timing to switch to PF was unavoidable, we were headed for a tie (no-lynch this game) and this would have made town lose. I put my neck on the line, again, for town. If I was scum, why make myself look suspicious, when a no-lynch is a great result for them? I had to make a call, go against our only confirmed Townie who I can trust (you), or go with the others who haven't been confirmed town? Other than saying 'I am town'...

Comment

• And he's only been hot on me all game because of my vote and crusade against Voth, which I think I've already explained as much as I can. I am the town jailkeeper, he lied about his claim, I didn't think it was right to reveal to scum who the real jailkeeper was as it's such a strong role for us, i'm basicaly a doctor and a blocker rolled into one, depending on who I pick. Then PF wrote 'town jailkeeper best not come forward' (paraphrasing from the post were I discussed this with PF yesterday).

Comment

• Wait a second...

"if he's a 3rd party survivor... who cares."

I really don't recall anyone else spinning this narrative. Is this Zeebu subtly hinting at such a role? Because he himself, has it?

Comment

Working...
                                X