TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    And he's only been hot on me all game because of my vote and crusade against Voth, which I think I've already explained as much as I can. I am the town jailkeeper, he lied about his claim, I didn't think it was right to reveal to scum who the real jailkeeper was as it's such a strong role for us, i'm basicaly a doctor and a blocker rolled into one, depending on who I pick. Then PF wrote 'town jailkeeper best not come forward' (paraphrasing from the post were I discussed this with PF yesterday).
    If you can convince poop and zeebu to go for m_leo I'm happy to go along and let you live one more day. It does make sense to vote M_Leo first because he is a FAILED DOCTOR over and over and over and over lol

I'll search your posts and see what I think to be fair to you
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• before I take time searching tho. if you are a mafia roleblocker like PF thinks. YOU are super dangerous lol.

I found this on a mafia roleblocker.
      A Mafia Roleblocker may or may not be allowed to perform the Mafia kill on the same Night they are also performing a roleblock. (This applies to other Mafia roles as well.) The decision of whether to allow the last Mafioso to kill and use their role at the same time is usually based on what would make the game better-balanced. For example, in
      games, the Mafia Roleblocker is allowed to perform both in one night.

Both u guys so dangerous lol
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You could block Zeebu's bulletproof and kill him which is terrifying as both poop and I don't have that.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I suppose I could seem to be a Mafia roleblocker. But.. why would I make up such a thing as an odd-night jailkeeper? It would have been far easier to just say, yeah I'm a jailkeeper, these are my actions : N1.N2,N3,N4 etc. It would also increase my utlity and power role for town to make me almost an insane target to lynch. You can't seriously give me that much credit to come up with such a plausible role? I think if I was Mafia I'd have probably just lurked all game, seems to be the way to go to be honest.

Sigh, in conclusion, back we are again, I'm on Zeebu's, Poop's and the late OTI's shitlists because of Willby vs Both, the summary posts people like Voth then made about this which then painted a picture which is still being quoted till today, like 'parroting posts', 'echo chamber', 'not acting himself', all of which are factually untrue. I was in a no-win situation, claim and I die and we lose what is fast becoming our only protective role? Then Willby actually goes and flips scum, when I was hoping that there was a chance he could flip town. There was no chance Voth was going to though.

I don't know what to do. All I can say, is that Leo is scum, I've been banging on about this for 4 IRL days straight now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            You could block Zeebu's bulletproof and kill him which is terrifying as both poop and I don't have that.
            I'm 99% sure you can't block a passive ability, I read this when checking up what I could do as Jailkeeper. Not sure why 'I' would even do that, better to kill you to be honest at this point, Jessup. In my mind there's question marks over both Zeebu and Poop. Zeebu only got 1 right out of his 'suspects' in my book, Leo.

Comment

• I’d rather stick with the vote as is right now

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I'll leave it up to poopcat.

Zeebu has spoken!

I respect zeebus blunt short response. Does it scare me some? Hell ya :laugh: but he has a long history in this game going after kass AND M_leo . He voted Willby out too. Pegged voth as 3rd party AND felt a good chance kthx was 3rd party too. He seems so cool, calm and collected. I'm fairly gullible though who is the type to not believe in talking tigers :blank: The threat he is sinister, plotting and murderous does scare me though. :laugh:
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Gah I'm done, we were so close to winning, but you're throwing it to scum based on old prejudices, rather than logic. GG all, was a good game. (End of game at this phase I think, scum will kill tonight and it's Leo + Poop/Zeebu).

Lessons learned my third game :

DO Post 13 times max before D4 to survive and not be questionned by anyone with a convenient roleclaim that can't be disproven
                  DO Ask to be lynched following a phase change, then wind it all back and say 'drugs, lols!'
                  DO Be scummy as fuck all game long and fake protect someone with a laughable doctor claim.

DON'T Scum hunt,
                  DON'T Try to protect town with your role
                  DON'T Vote anti-town targets
                  DON'T Agree with the only confirmed town in the game when she's balls-in on trying to get someone lynched against your better judgement

Comment

• Ok, first. I got a fail on my action last night. I don't know if that means I was roleblocked by someone, or there's a strongman who got through. But SOMEONE stopped me and SOMEONE killed overthinkingit. That means there's two of you out there.

Second, I waited this late in the game to claim because I am the doctor. Hell, literally at the beginning of the last day, PF was saying that everyone should claim except for the doctor. I knew that claiming doc would either put a huge target on my back or result in exactly something like this. Scum blocking my move then using that to turn everyone against me.

So, I personally think there's still two mafia out there. I think Mafia is Poop/Zeebu and Kass.

There might also still be a cult survivor out there. I think Zeebu might still be a 3rd party jester of some sort. Look at those crazy posts yesterday, he was trying to get killed.

But Kass is right, he has been railing against me for the last few days. This is because he's trying to push the suspicion on me and undermine my claims as a doc.

Vote Kass

Comment

Gah I'm done, we were so close to winning, but you're throwing it to scum based on old prejudices, rather than logic. GG all, was a good game. (End of game at this phase I think, scum will kill tonight and it's Leo + Poop/Zeebu).

Lessons learned my third game :

DO Post 13 times max before D4 to survive and not be questionned by anyone with a convenient roleclaim that can't be disproven
                      DO Ask to be lynched following a phase change, then wind it all back and say 'drugs, lols!'
                      DO Be scummy as fuck all game long and fake protect someone with a laughable doctor claim.

DON'T Scum hunt,
                      DON'T Try to protect town with your role
                      DON'T Vote anti-town targets
                      DON'T Agree with the only confirmed town in the game when she's balls-in on trying to get someone lynched against your better judgement
                      Sigh kass lol. If we are wrong I'm sorry. Those are good lessons though to learn .. I need to change my style. I always say that though and go crazy and post wayyyyyy too much. But it is fun. I sure blew it with PF. My lesson learned is if a power role reveals at the end and you still have 4 lurkers the chances are that power role is legit sigh. I just couldn't trust such a powerful role for town and felt she was taking out 3rd party scum to make mafia win. I had the choice between a talking tiger and Mario Mafia Tiger King. I was so sure she was Mario and about to strongman us all. I guess I lost the game for us sadly but I was trying to win it. Poopcat and M_Leo and OTI and backward all know halp too. I mean some live in the same damn house so I can only imagine how that influences them differently. If you are town I'm sorry , if you are scum. you sure went out swinging :gossip: GG
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• ps PoopCat I'm still willing to go for M_leo if you want. He is Def Scum. I see this between zeebu and kass at this time. I studied zeebus posts though and he seems so town, I got sidetracked and did not study kass' posts. I guess I will now some.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
                          Ok, first. I got a fail on my action last night. I don't know if that means I was roleblocked by someone, or there's a strongman who got through. But SOMEONE stopped me and SOMEONE killed overthinkingit. That means there's two of you out there.

Second, I waited this late in the game to claim because I am the doctor. Hell, literally at the beginning of the last day, PF was saying that everyone should claim except for the doctor. I knew that claiming doc would either put a huge target on my back or result in exactly something like this. Scum blocking my move then using that to turn everyone against me.

So, I personally think there's still two mafia out there. I think Mafia is Poop/Zeebu and Kass.

There might also still be a cult survivor out there. I think Zeebu might still be a 3rd party jester of some sort. Look at those crazy posts yesterday, he was trying to get killed.

But Kass is right, he has been railing against me for the last few days. This is because he's trying to push the suspicion on me and undermine my claims as a doc.

Vote Kass
                          Oh my you replied! I agree on your take about 2 mafia. I was strongly doubting a 3rd party cultist though as they all died and got blocked. I could be overlooking something. It is possible town is already doomed and I'm all alone or I guess with you M_leo lol. The main reason I'm going for you as scum is poop said she blocked the attempt on me to covert from cult before you did and that role she claimed is perfect flavor. The problem with poops is she is a member of another zoo which is worrisome. She escaped the zoo though and made it out alive and only had a free boob job that she still carries with her ROFL. If she is scum omg that was a good claim. She cleared my name as non culty too. I am still town sooo I got to trust her. .

Its looking like we are gonna follow PF and OTI's idea. Kass and M_leo.. ALL IN.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup if you're somhow a cult member now, with Zeebu, which is one of my theories, beause Poop is lying. Haha what a game that would be.

Comment

Jessup if you're somhow a cult member now, with Zeebu, which is one of my theories, beause Poop is lying. Haha what a game that would be.
                              I sort of wish I was lol. boring old vanilla townie though. I royally fked up doing a train on PF
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ugh. Honestly, it's a toss-up for first lynch between m_leonhard and Kassius. I'm fairly sure both are scum, but I can't rule out the possibility I have a bad read and one is scum and the other town. There isn't anything so far from Zeebu that has led me to be as suspicious of him. Huge post incoming, but hey, y'all like to read so here ya go!

The case against m_leonhard
                                1. Wasn't on any scum train. Sure, he voted for cult, but I suspect it was more motivated by not voting against their scum buddies.
                                  What's worse is this post from PF after you got sassy about her "pushing to rush" the phase change. By that point, the phase had gone on forever, town had finally congealed behind the mafioso Vehicle, and some were floating delaying the change until the next day. PF laid it out rather clearly:
                                  Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                                  Nobody’s stopping you from doing your own analysis, I even provided cites for mine so you could read along and decide for yourself. But, you came out hard in favor of willby during day 2, and iirc you were on the scarlet lynch train on day 1, so IMO you’re prolly scum w/vehicle so it fits that you’re looking to throw shade at me now and allege with NO support that I’ve been “high on the scum list all game” -this just isn’t true. You scummy AF and also led the game by saying you’re here to start a sex cult. SCUMMY AF.
                                2. PF's Summary:
                                  Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                                  m_leonhard is mafia (maybe really a doctor but those were obviously not his real targets if so), Erik Cowie, who testified against Joe Exotic at trial, revealing that Joe would kill the zoo's tigers (hmmmmm does this sound fitting right now?? Doesn't this sound like a big enemy of Joe's zoo??) (link).

m_leonhard is obviously scum and waited so long to make his claim because he was waiting to see our stories about our night actions before giving a made up story that doesn't conflict because he's smart enough to know I'll catch him in a lie so his best option is to not contribute.
                                3. His cover story is that he managed not to successfully doctor anyone, with the most grievous instance being The_Paul on N3. He said he protected the Voyeur N3, instead of the watcher whose results lead to killing two non-town players. (Plus I knew he wasn't culted after N2, so I'm extra salty about that - UNFORGIVABLE!)
                                In conclusion, m_leonhard is almost certainly "SCUMMY AF", so I'm down to vote for m_leonhard tomorrow regardless of what Kass flips.

The case against Kassius
                                1. You claimed:
                                  Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                                  On the timing of my vote on the phase just gone with PF, remember I had my vote on Leo since almost right at the start, for the whole phase. The timing to switch to PF was unavoidable, we were headed for a tie (no-lynch this game) and this would have made town lose. I put my neck on the line, again, for town. If I was scum, why make myself look suspicious, when a no-lynch is a great result for them? I had to make a call, go against our only confirmed Townie who I can trust (you), or go with the others who haven't been confirmed town? Other than saying 'I am town'...
                                  The phase change hadn't been announced, OTI's vote was on you, and you switched to PF and stayed there even after OTI broke the tie scenario by switching to m_leo.
                                  1. Could it be a mistake? Maybe. However, you spent A LOT of time this game arguing it was scummy that folks weren't giving enough reasons for their vote on you, only to back your scum-hammer vote with the sole logic of following Jessup... despite having spent half the day phase trash talking her and accusing her of being cult.
                                2. I'm in agreement with OverthinkingIt and PF's thoughts here:
                                  1. Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                                    Kassius: idk possibly a townie jailer but at this point it looks like she's pretty clearly (to me at least) a mafia roleblocker (could be jailer) with m_leonhard. I think their strategy this day phase has been to have kassius snuggle up to me and compile the information, hand it of to m_leonhard to make an okay list of pretend night actions, then change her vote to me last minute (probably hoping to hammer right before phase change--scummy AF)
                                  2. Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                                    kassius is still my top pick.
                                    1) I don’t see any flavor interpretation of Allen Glover as town. (Since he hasn’t seen the show I think he was leaning into the idea that the characters are all complicated and mostly could be interpreted different ways).
                                    2) his story doesn’t seem to really line up to me. Why do his n actions target the same people as Poopcat? He says he jailed PF N3, but she claims she killed kthx. Wouldn’t he have gotten a fail?
                                    3) His claim that his role will be most helpful of remaining roles is bs. I don’t think we’ll still be playing the N5 phase. It’s possible, but I don’t think terribly likely. Then again I’m a newb.
                                    4) He seems to be pandering to me by saying I’m super believable. I’m suspicious that he’s trying to use this to gain my alignment bc I’m new and naive.
                                3. Finally, there's also an element of me just being a salty bitch. I know this forum's got a bit more in-your-face style, but townies should know you don't win friends by spitting fire at them. Rattle enough townie cages throughout the game and you just might get lynched by the end of it.
                                Regardless, I gotta know Kass's alignment, and if it is town (which I doubt), I am immediately sorry... But with no new information, I think I'm alright keeping my vote here.

Comment

Working...
                                X